PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else excited about Nintendogs?

VRini87
07-01-2005, 03:54 AM
My story is tragic. I love animals, but I can't get a dog. I'm heading to college in the next few months, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be unable to have a puppy in a dorm room. I just think it's a great gift for the pet-deprived person. Like gigapets with real puppies. And, there's so many different breeds to choose from. How does everyone else feel?

Dyne
07-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Wow, Nintendo is releasing a game that has three versions of itself? I have never seen them do that before!....

But anyway, I am not excited. One, because I don't own a DS. Two, because I hate Nintendo. My friend can't for it though...Still I do think it is a clever idea to have a virtual pet like game. However, it will be fun for, perhaps, a month? Then people will stop playing it.

Sorry if I sound mean in this topic...just not a big fan of Nintendo...

Queen-of-Mars
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
I've never even heard of this. O.o Why not get one of those robotic dogs that learns?

Dyne
07-02-2005, 02:54 AM
Lol, guess no one is excited....

Altair
07-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Not too keen in the idea, I meen I have a real dog for a start and training up a fake dog for no reason doesnt seem to entertaining to me.

VRini87
07-02-2005, 11:44 AM
I said a good idea for the pet-deprived person. Seriously, if I could get a real dog I wouldn't think twice about this game. That would be kinda stupid. Substituting a fake dog for a real one when you have a real one.

Ami~chan
07-02-2005, 12:50 PM
It looks like a pretty cool concept; kinda like an updated and cooler version of those old Gigapet thingies. I'll be honest though; after coming home from school or work, my idea of fun really isn't to try to potty train a video game puppy.

Mingus
07-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Honestly, I think this will be one of the best ds games to come out, next to metroid prime and Animal Crossing. The screenshots just look so awesome, and just like you, I can't get a dog T_T. But even if I did have one, I dunno, I think it'd still be an awesome game to have, and they stay as puppies forever!!!! I really hope they come outwith a nintenkittens or something. Something tells me that might sell more.

dante200100
07-08-2005, 05:17 PM
IMO, this is money wasted that could be used for something more useful *coughfinalfantasycrystalchronicalsDScough*

Prince Sapphire
07-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Well, I don't really like dogs, so I'm not that excited about raising digital muts. I'm sure some of you might still remember my rant about a month or so back complaining about the DS's mediocrity. (with the exception of Mario 64 DS)

Ever since then my faith in the DS has been restored with the awesome line-up of games that will be coming out for it soon, and I simply can't wait to get my hands on them. But Nintendaugs...I mean, "dogs", isn't one of them.

dante200100
07-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Yeah. My top 3 most wanted games are:
Animal Crossing DS
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals DS
The Legend Of Zelda DS