PDA

View Full Version : What is your pet peeve

heartless love
06-30-2005, 11:20 PM
alright simple as the title says what annoys you or is your pet peeve now keep it nice as possible please.

Like for me its superficial people or people who only look on the outside nd not within. And now what is yours?

http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/badrazz.gif

BrittyBott
06-30-2005, 11:51 PM
I have many, but here are a few.

1. When people type with 'Sticky caps.' (ExAmPlE)
2. When people spell cool like 'kool' or 'kewl'. Its the same amount of letters..so, it just makes you look stupid.
3. When people can't type. Sorry, but...
4. Second hand smoke. I don't care if smokers want to kill themselves by smoking, but no need to harm everyone else too just 'cause they 'couldn't say no' or they just wanted to look cool.
5. Cutting icons. I don't want to see pics of people's bleeding wrists. Please..

heartless love
07-01-2005, 02:58 AM
hmm those are annoying anyone elses pet pet peeves or annyonces

VRini87
07-01-2005, 03:17 AM
I have several as well:

1) That popping thing people do with their mouths (Donkey in Shrek 2).
2) Rumors.
3) One-sided people who aren't able to see things from different point of views.
4) Chewing with your mouth open.
5) Insensitivity.
5) People who can't successfully argue their opinion in a standard, five paragraph essay.
7) Annoying, loud-mouthed anime children (Shippo). Love Rin and Sasami though.
8) Racism and discrimination. If a person is so stupid that he or she isn't able to understand that people are anatomically the same, then I truly pity that person.
9) Most kids. Little know-it-all tweens.
10) Those people that give Sesshomaru cutesy names (Fluffy, Sessy, Shessy). He's hot because he's not cute. This totally takes away from his sex appeal.

Green Topaz
07-01-2005, 08:30 AM
I have a few:

1. I hate odd numbers (Only like things in even numbers) (Sounds weired, I know)
2. The way seinor citizens drive (It's a big problem where I live. They really need to do something about that)
3. Second hand smoking. I know what you mean BrittyBott. My mom and dad smoke and they just won't stop! And my mom use to have brest cancer (She doesn't anymore. She had surgery and got it out of her system.) because of it.

yokoe1887
07-01-2005, 10:11 AM
people who judge you before they get to know you.......that's my biggest pet peeve.:p ..

Ωmega
07-01-2005, 10:33 AM
arrogance,people who whine,people who lie,people who take credit for things they didnt do...you know what..a lot gets on my nerves.....

heartless love
07-01-2005, 11:05 PM
i think everyone has alot that gets on thier nerves

Mayonnaise
07-02-2005, 12:02 AM
I have so many pet peeves... But here we go.

- Teachers who talk when you are taking a test.
- People who second hand smoke.
- Stupid preppy girls.
- People who don't type out words. No offence but type like human beings.
- Little kids under the age of 6. This includes babies, too.
- Kids who are in Eighth grade and don't know their multiplication tables.
- People who smile too much... Just go look at a dead cat or something.
- Extremely fat kids.

That's all of them I think...

Ami~chan
07-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Here's some:

- People who don't appreciate book smarts; where I live, unless you can play football, you are NOBODY.

- People who judge before they get to know you.

- Very fake people; all that tells me is that they are too afraid to show the real them.

- Smacking when eating. Garg!

- People who bash homosexuality; mind your own business, already!

- People who are incapable of typing correctly. Ex: "kewl" instead of "cool".

- People who are snobby and rude. Hey, we're all humans here!

- People who just can't seem to understand that excess smoking/drugs are bad for you. How many more people have to die from lung cancer before you take the dang cigarette out of your mouth?

Prince Seven
07-02-2005, 10:35 AM
ppl who are always sad and always mean and curious

Eris
07-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Neglection of grammar and/or spelling.
Religious fanatics.
People who believe in anything, and never question the information they are being fed.
Complete strangers who some how feel inclined to say "Hi" to you, just because you happen to walk by.
People who make a big fuss about sensitivity, seriously; take it like a man - even if you're not - I'd prefer blunt straightforwardness to embedding everything you say in cotton any time.

Scion
07-02-2005, 02:15 PM
My pet peeves are quite common.....

1. People who write total nonsense or Spammers
2. Snotty people who think they are better than you
3. Lil' kids who don't listen to you even though its for their own good
4. People who have bad grammar
5. People who act "hard" but they turn out to be real punks

Thats really it.

LizaLiza
07-02-2005, 04:25 PM
1. Second hand smoking. I can't stand it...me head hurts and I feel like I'm going to puke. x.x;
2. Prepy girls. Some are nice...but practically all of them are just BLEH.
3. The voice for Kikyo in Inu-Yasha. It's so...annoying *Idon'tknowhowtodescribeit!
4. People who go way overboard with something, but it's just a lie. (I could name alot of things for this...)
5. When people come up to me and start a conversation I don't want to talk about. Like if I have a boyfriend yet or if I'm this twin or this twin. (Yes, I am a twin.)

*I don't know how to describe it!

Marie2007
08-14-2005, 01:17 AM
mine are mainly lieing and hiding stuff from me

Amix
08-14-2005, 01:38 AM
I have alot but my main one is people who say crap about me..I really hate it.

lordraziel
08-14-2005, 01:41 AM
sound like alot of people here need to grow up common such little dumb thing get u angry then maybe u need to live by yourself but me its people your trying to help out and act like then know it all so they dont want u in the conversasion, people who who pick on others differnet (size,weight..etc) 4 amusment, dishonest people, cheaters at anything, and all around papertigers