PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Kamatari
06-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Ah well, hello everyone!
This is Kamatari! It is a pleasure to finally register - i've been lurking around the forum and the galleries for a while but i never actually said anything - Glad to be here! :D

yokoe1887
06-28-2005, 11:42 PM
glad to have ya here...:) :D :p

KidCash
06-29-2005, 12:43 AM
welcome from one n00b to another have fun

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH

Capernicus
06-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Me too! I'm glad you're here as well! PM me some time, okay?

VARLY
06-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Doom Angel
06-29-2005, 04:31 AM
Hello newbie^^Welvome to AF^_^Have fun,post a lot,follow the rules and If u need anything just PM me^^

Wonderwice
06-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Ah well, hello everyone!
This is Kamatari! It is a pleasure to finally register - i've been lurking around the forum and the galleries for a while but i never actually said anything - Glad to be here! :Dhiya and welcome
have fun!! and be carefull for blanket thieves and cannibals:<_<:
you can always PM me
*bye-bye*

kaisen
06-29-2005, 04:37 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
*nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

DarkMagicianGirl
06-29-2005, 04:57 AM
I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat with me please feel free to private message me. Do be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running arounf here. I hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid thee Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Eva®
06-29-2005, 06:17 AM
Greetings , I will keep it short soo.., have a wonderfull time here on AF and we hope to see much of you! ~Eva

Myrra
06-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Glad to see you've come out of the shadows to join us. Have fun, follow the rules and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Spherus
06-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Heyo and welcome to AF< I think. oo; Have fun posting. I can tell you so far this forum is better than the others I have tried.

Anime Lover**
06-29-2005, 11:05 AM
hey and welcome to AF i'm katara if you need any help with anything justr PM me and i'll help ya

sparkiest fox
06-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome to AF Kamatari it is good to know that you are glad to be here enjoy your stay have lots of fun. *Offers a blanket* watch out for the blanket thief and cannibals. PM me anytime if you need help or want to chat.

The Rebel
06-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Ah well, hello everyone!
This is Kamatari! It is a pleasure to finally register - i've been lurking around the forum and the galleries for a while but i never actually said anything - Glad to be here! :D*hands newbie a blanket* Protect it with your life! BTW hello and welcome to AF. *shakes hands* If you need an extra hand, just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Seriously, if you need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but follow the rules too. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief, laterz.

Kamatari
06-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Wow! O_O Arigato Gosaimasu to everyone who's said hi! I've never gotten this many welcomes in other forums! :D Thank you for the blankets btw :P

Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
06-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Kamatari! ^_^
It's very nice to meet ya! I'm Kurumi. I'm new here too. I hope that you have lot's of fun here at AF. PM any of us just in case if you get lost or need some help. See ya on the board! Buh-bye!

[whispers: Do take good care of your blankets!]

Sachiko-Chan
06-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Welcome! Have fun here, be a good little boy, and follow the rules. PM if you need anything...and don't worry I won't hurt you. (unless you have cat nip or pocky) Mwahahahaha....!