PDA

View Full Version : What is your 'Style'?

№ął
06-28-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm just curious as to what everyone's 'style' is(ex: Gothic, Cheerleader-type, Punk-rocker, etc.). I don't really know what I am. I try to be calm and collected most of the time, but other than that, I have no idea.

Wandering Samurai
06-28-2005, 10:20 AM
I just wear whats clean. Which is usally some jeans or some slacks and a t-shirt.

№ął
06-28-2005, 10:27 AM
That wasn't quite what I meant. I meant, how do you think, not only what you wear(ex: Gothic: "I hate my life. I hate everything around me. I'm going to cut myself."[This wasn't meant to be offensive in any way, sorry if it came out like that.]).

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 10:29 AM
not al goths cut <_< and most people who do cut arnt goth.................anyways i dont get how you meant that.....

Wandering Samurai
06-28-2005, 10:30 AM
ooooo. I'm slow.*hitting head on wall* I'm a free willed punk-rocker.

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Some see me as goth, some see me as punk, some see me as all of the above (except cheerleader). Im just really quiet and shy in rl, pretty much silent unless im with my friends which there are VERY few of (matter of fact only one). And all goths dont hate the world and want to cut and such, that's just the stereotypical goth.

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 10:36 AM
......................i'm well...i dunno what i am...people call me goth...and a word after that most of the time but goth.......punk.......one time a prep.........(theygot killed for that) so dunno what i am............well in lable wise(i dun have a lable i guess) me i stay away from people, quiet around people, and i stay to myself wooot!

Gjallarhorn
06-28-2005, 10:42 AM
the modern meaning of goth is simply one who acts dark and depressed, rebels against something(even if there is nothing to rebel against), tend to wear black cloths, listen to death metal and punk rock, try as hard as theu can to be different.....they just follow the style.....

after about 10 minutes of thinking, I'd say i'm a lone wolf.....i find i have no need to be around other people and just go my way....its not a style, but i can get along with people of mostly any type, but can hate people of almost any type......thats it.....

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 10:45 AM
I wear mostly long black clothes when I can, listen to many types of rock, tend to be rebellious often especially against adults and people who try to put me down, and I don't even have to try to be different, it comes naturally:p I guess for a while I was very depressed though

Sweet Lucidity
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
my style is lots of black, black and black ocasionaly and blue jeans

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 10:49 AM
i..........just do what i want really and it ends up being away from people and wondering off and staying to myself............yeah i listen to rock..............(alot of rock rap gives me headache) and yeah i got nothin to be happy for so i would be "considerd" depressed.......well i was when i moved here.......and i still kinda am......

Yojimbo51
06-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Not everyone needs to have a style. I, for instance, wear what's comfortable, am not particularly rich or poor, listen to heavy metal (which people always say that they couldn't tell), am not depressed most of the time, and don't have a clearly defined ethnic background.

And furthermore, I get along with people of all social clicks. So really, I don't have an established style, it's one all my own.

Marie2007
06-28-2005, 10:52 AM
sporty yet girly on occassions but mostly sporty

ShizukaSasayaki
06-28-2005, 10:56 AM
I have none. I don't stick to one or two stores when I shop, and oddly enough it pisses my mother off when we end up spending hours at the mall because I only get one shirt or pain of jeans at a store, then skip to the next one(that looks like it has clothes that I might actually like, that is).

Mentality? I'd probably be a cross between "goth" and "emo," with just a pinch of "prep."

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
I do the same as Yojimbo51 and anime lover because I always wander away from everyone else and hate big groups, often finding myself alone and far away from the others where I prefer to be, yet I don't follow any particual style. I just act the way I do and get labeled. But mostly Im just the silent, seemingly lonely, independent type.

Deathbyspartan
06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
well haha i am a nothing i dont like to be labbled i am who i am and so are the rest of you but you class yourself as someone differnt

VARLY
06-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Hmm... my style? i dunno, what u ppl think? here:
- color accent... i like all kind of colour; n i like many kind of music
- i usually look simple+sporty like, even tomboyish, but i can get feminine when in need [yes, there're times i need to. like, when on my music event]
- how i think about life n the world... i think about many things, n process them in many way; i don't see the life to be too optimistic or too pesmistic/depressistic, but kinda realistic
- sometimes [maybe most of times] prefer to be alone, but i get socialization, too. but my communication skill isn't too good either
- can't say i like myself so much, but don't hate either so i won't harm myself
- i take much attention towards what i like [especially hobbies]

Wonderwice
06-28-2005, 11:22 AM
I just wear what I like. Like skaterjeans, love black oversized shirts. Yes, I guess I like the skaterlook, though, I don't want to stand out, or be populair. Just want to be me.

Panda-In-A-Box
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
I pretty much wear what i like, it's kinda skater/surfer like.
skaterjeans oversized surfer-shirts, small simple necklace, long hair, oldschool shoes (like converse-allstars)
I don't really want to label my style.... it's me! ^^

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
DeathbySpartan, people will always try to classify you even if you don't want them to. And you will most likely fit into a group particularily well. I don't want to be labeled either and I always tend to break whatever label people put on me, so all you can do is prove that you can't be labeled I guess. Im too different and complex to fit in only one label.

Deathbyspartan
06-28-2005, 11:41 AM
nope i get labbled sometimes yea but i ignore them i am a nothing like i am me, me is who i am i dont wanna be some wanna be who then people take advantage of. because that is depressing and watching people in a group who wears the same stuff i pitty them and also makes me feel angry

Zedekiah
06-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Elitist. That about sums it up.

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 11:49 AM
I've never heard someone classify themselves as that but that sums things up well for me I guess.

Deathbyspartan
06-28-2005, 11:52 AM
what is a elitist

DarkPrinceBman
06-28-2005, 11:55 AM
I am me neither unique or ordinary. I am simple but ominous, friendly and cold. I fear everything though nothing can stop me. I stare through scarlette glass so I can not judge myself. Point of refrence I am what you see me.

№ął
06-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Thank you all for replying to my thread. It gives me a sense of confidence, somehow..

DarkPrinceBman
06-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Well there you have it my friends says I am "Emo" well im not one to be titled so dont take it to heart.

Kurai Ha
06-28-2005, 12:05 PM
I really don't know what I am. I'm an otaku, and one day I hope to be a manga ka, but other than that I have no idea. I'm extremely smart, I used to be a loner, but I picked up a few friends. Now where ever I go I almost allways end up with two or three decent friends. I tried the whole jock prep thing, didn't work. I only do sports for fun, they do it for competition. I never cared whether the team won or lost. I'm a discriminated social reject, but not goth. though I do have to put up with some of the same stuff they do. I deal in the arts of magic, but I don't believe in the goddess, so most people say I'm satanic, which I'm not. Long story short, I'm a lot of things and nothing. I stick with the only group that has accepted me, and that's the otaku group.

Gizoku
06-28-2005, 12:06 PM
i have my own style...

Junior
06-28-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm basically my own style. It's somewhere between goth, punk, and geek.

kurin
06-28-2005, 03:01 PM
I really wish people would learn what gothic mean. No one has any right calling themselve gothic because no one is and more.It bugs me when people wear pentacles and black lipstick and call themselves gothic, people who do that are just ignorant and are doing it for attention. The true definition of a goth is far from a dark depressed person.So please if your going to call yourself something, know what it mean.

Dyne
06-28-2005, 03:05 PM
My style.....well, all I can say is...I am a geek!

Shizzy
06-28-2005, 03:57 PM
A lot of people think I'm gothic/punk-rocker I just like anything black or red with chains, zippers, spikes and leather. What would you consider me?

kaisen
06-30-2005, 10:48 AM
I usually wear goth, casual and lots of other styles... all depending on my mood.

Edward Tivrusky/4th
06-30-2005, 10:53 AM
my syle is i like to wear what i want i just don't care. like they point say eeeww. but i don't hear it i hardly match.

Edward Tivrusky/4th
06-30-2005, 10:56 AM
so do i and they call me a demon lover goth when on like saturday i walk around in jeans and a t-shirt and they still call me a demon lover goth

Ωmega
06-30-2005, 10:58 AM
i have a clash of punk and grunge.my frineds love it and are always asking me for fashion advice...but i just wear the first thing i pull outta my closet!
my socks never even match!but they like it...cause somehow it "all ties in together"

Mousie
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM
im like a casual formal type
i like my jeans but also my button up shirts

sparkiest fox
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM
I am between casual and sporty like wearing a tee shirt with casual pants.

stigmatize
06-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Mainly casual. I go for a style where i'm comfortable with. But my family thinks i'm a bit of goth.. -__-

Haruko9090
06-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't really know who i am so I just wear about anything.

Missy
06-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Gangsta-prep style... if that makes sense.

:3 :3

Scion
06-30-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm all gangsta and business wear.( Ex. suits, ties) When i'm not at anything formal you can find me wearing long shirts, really baggy jeans, sometimes a durag. You can also find me wearing suits, casual shirts, stuff like that. But mainly gangsta look.

-akichan-
06-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Well my style is....i dunno wut word should i put in but i can describe it.

I wear loose clothes, mostly korean and japanese style, i dun wear american style clothes otherwise plz would be surprised. Well doesnt mean i wear boyish baggy style, i just wear loose, not tight small shirt or pants, the pants i wear are kinda loose with more than 3 pockets. And this wouldnt considered as gangsta-style tho xD If you guys get wut i mean. Loose clothes are so comfortable. Sometime i wear something like a big white sweatshirt with a loose long pants and wristbands xD.

Cowboy Bebop
06-30-2005, 02:31 PM
I wear south pole and echo cloths and i am not a very culm person i like people to know i am around

Elfy
06-30-2005, 05:19 PM
I have no style..I'm just me

Darkasiangurl
06-30-2005, 06:23 PM
I have a lot of different style.....One of my style would have to be low rise blue jeans and a black (adidas,reeboks, or nike ) shirt tucked in from the front then have dog chains that has my name on it.. and then black shoes (nike, chucks, or reeboks) . I'm into the gangster look just to summarize the whole thing.. :D

Ami~chan
06-30-2005, 08:14 PM
Really, I don't have a certain style. Sometimes I'll wear things people associate with "goth" people, other times I can dress like a "prep". Really, it's whatever is comfortable at the moment and whatever I feel like wearing. I like wearing dark colors though; I hate bright colors such as pink and yellow.

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Clothes? I just wear the darkest shirt in my laundry pile and a pair of jeans. If I could then I would wear armor not like english armor lol Samurai armor everywhere I go but I could do without the headgear. Ninja clothes would also suit me well if they werent too tight

niKopol
06-30-2005, 08:25 PM
well I fit every criteria from redneck to computer geek....except cheerleader or prep....
most people call me an outcast in real life.... because I dont really belong to any certain style.....

dark_angel92
06-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I wear lots of black but Im not gothic!!

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 08:28 PM
well I fit every criteria from redneck to computer geek....except cheerleader or prep....
most people call me an outcast in real life.... because I dont really belong to any certain style.....Yup, same. But I don't quite make redneck cause I never wear overalls. And I also never wear shorts. And I prefer long sleeves.

Taikyo
06-30-2005, 08:37 PM
i would be a prep-punk style. It's just easy for me to wear. plus i look great in it. And sometimes, if it's a lazy day, i would go on wearing a local hawaiian style of clothes. You know, with slippers, shorts, and some t-shirt. =P

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Aren't prep and punk too completely opposite things? That's weird..I don't really like preps.....

niKopol
06-30-2005, 08:49 PM
overalls dont really make you a redneck....

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Lol I know just being stupid:p

yokoe1887
06-30-2005, 08:53 PM
I have multiple personalities:D .....how I dress depends on who I am at that time:p ...haha.............

P.S. I really only have one personality:p ......and it likes all kinds of styles:laugh: .......
P.S.S.....don't take me seriously:D

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 08:58 PM
It wouldn't matter if you did have multiple personalitites lol that would be cool cause then one side could dress one way on one day then the next day you could look all weird for the other personality lol And don't worry I won't take you seriously if you dont want me to, I don't take clothes too seriously anyways. I don't like modern day clothes. Not really. But I wear them cause I don't feel comfortable without clothes covering me in public. At night I just wear a t-shirt and some boxers but in public I wear a long sleeved turtle neck if possible and some jeans or khakis.

heartless love
06-30-2005, 10:31 PM
My style is weird fun and simple

LizaLiza
07-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Well, usually my style would be alot of black clothes. Though I will mix other colors with my black attire. Like pink/black, blue/black etc, etc, etc. Though besides black I will wear a skirt and a tank; it just can't be something like a neon green. It's usually dark colors for me...

Now what would this style be?...I have no idea, I guess my kind of style. Though I am named a gothic _____ or a gothic _______ *Spaces mean something bad...can't say it here.* Or "That psycho girl who doesn't like hip-hop"....o_o;

Kitsune-sama
07-01-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't have any particular style. I am what I am. Which is a little bit of everything. I guess it all just depends on what type of mood I'm in. One day I'm the cheerful hyper anime-girl type, and the next...I'm punk-style complete with the wild hair and punky(?) clothes.

I'm a moody person...What can I say ^_^ ?

Fallen-Angel
07-01-2005, 08:32 PM
People call me gothic c.c; But I'm just a freak :D and sometimes I can act almost normal...but not for long =P (j/k) but yea people call me gothic not because of how I dress but when they talk to me I scare them =/

Bubblegum Pop
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I mostly wear jeans...lol and lots of t-shirts, mostly anime and school shirts. once in a while i'll wear black..but only cause it's a kool day and i wont get hot easily. But when i'm in bad moods, i wear dark colors..but if i don't want ppl to know i'm in a bad mood, i just wear the normal cloths. ^_^

AngelWolf
07-01-2005, 10:13 PM
I wear all baggy stuff, clean shoes, gotta have camoflague i love camo, camo rubberbands, Dickes, Girbauds pants. that kinda stuff. So i guess Street Wear.

Altair
07-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Well I wear average stuff. The "popular" people dont like me, Im not bothered about impressing them, I wont laugh at there crap jokes like every one else which has kind of turned them against me.
Your public enemy number one just because you can think for your self.
O well I just stick with the others like me!

Mayonnaise
07-01-2005, 11:09 PM
I am really a nice girl but people find me scary. I guess it's because I wear black. They think I'm gothic when I'm not.

But I usually wear black jeans with any shirt in my closet. Usually a Happy Bunny shirt. I hardly wear any bright colors. Red is my only bright color that I usually wear. Sometimes I wear purple. ^.^;

But I really don't classify myself as anything. I am nuetural.

Amix
09-04-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm not gothic but I have the attitude, bleh..I just need the clothes, already I'm looking at the prices and saying "Whoa!" because just for a pair of nice goth pants are like $55.00!! Heh..But..I really don't know what I am, an outkast.. O.O!!

kksdueler
09-05-2005, 02:40 AM
my style is me
i dont copy one style i just creat my own

-Kaoru-
09-05-2005, 04:03 AM
I do not have a style. I wear what is comfortable. I guess that makes me boring.

[BlackDeath]
09-05-2005, 05:01 AM
If I were to class myself it would probally be rock/skater.

Remie-chan
09-05-2005, 08:33 AM
All black...People tend to think Im Gothic, but...I dont. I think Im half...*twitch* Yea...>>

bms
09-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Geans and a t-shirt

Marie2007
09-05-2005, 08:40 AM
my style is tomboy/girly girl when i want to be but it is mostly tomboy

Loljoke
09-05-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm a grunge/geek, lol. G&G
I usually wear what I like best, and i listen to most sorts of music, although rock/punk is mostly my fave. And I'm a technology geek, lol
Still its like my own style :)

Darth Tyranus
09-05-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm a patron of the nerdly arts.

BloodyRamune
09-05-2005, 10:00 AM
I wear mostly creepy-looking clothes. Personally, I don't think they're as creepy as everybody else says they are, but it's all a matter of taste in the end. But generally speaking, black is the dominant color, though it's not my favorite. And I'm not a Goth for the simple reason that I lack the 'mood' - I'm always cheerful ^_^

Keitaru-san
09-05-2005, 10:19 AM
im happy going i dress with whatever my mood is, sometimes i like to be like torminator or dress in chinese tai chi uniform or when im home alon well nothing(cloth makes me limited)

softrain
09-05-2005, 10:37 AM
I donno I'm not really in a certain group

BloodyRamune
09-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Some of my clothes are really outrageous, mostly because they have all sorts of inscriptions on them. I'd give a few examples (none with nasty words), but I don't think that would be appropriate here. I wear these clothes whenever I feel like mocking people *evil snicker*, and I call them 'testing clothes'. I just like to look at the expression on people's faces when they see a normal-looking girl wearing a black t-shirt that says... stuff. ^_^

DragonNight
09-05-2005, 06:55 PM
I am in the 'I Wear Whatever I Want and If You Have a Problem, Deal With It' category.
Im not punk, cheerleader, goth, redneck, prep (did i miss any?)
What i wear is what i had on the day before Xp
Actually its just jeans, jacket, tshirt (dunno what 'style' you wanna call that)

Saiyanbabe1818
09-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Im a tom-boy. Wear what i like and whats comfy but im not the kind that cuts their hair so short its like a guys

m1abrams
09-05-2005, 08:12 PM
It depends on whats in the drawerer really. But usually people call me a Red Neck, I have no problem with that. However I do not know many Red Necks who watch Anime???

paranoid android
09-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I wear alot of gray and black, though I am not goth because I don't wear any chains or baggy pants or spikes and things. Just normal black clothes.

FarEastStyle
09-05-2005, 09:52 PM
For me: West meets East, million different ways

ranma_my_luv
09-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Elitist. That about sums it up.
lmao omg! i luv ur sig....anywho i dont know what u would call me, im a bit of everything, i have many different friends so u cant put me in a group, and the way i dress, well it doesnt help u do that at all, i wanna be a fashion designer, so no one dresses like me, so im unique i guess......

Break Nine
09-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Me, I'm one of those people who know everyone in the school, but no one else knows, nor cares, that I exist. I am the person that gets an occaisional laugh, which goes to my head, then I start to babble on and everyone thinks I'm wierd. Let me make one thing clear: I AM NOT ATHELETIC. Not saying I'm big, but I'm not in shape. Also, I'm the upperclassmen that gets picked on by the lower grades. I'm the person who has tons of popular friends, but they are only my friends because I help them on their work. I don't know why, but I'm the person that was voted most likely to become famous throughout our campus. I'm the person who goes on about becoming someone important, but doubts their own abilities. I'm the person who can't be classified (ex: Gothic, Prep, Jock, Redneck, etc.). I'm the person who knows all the 'dorks'. I'm the person who everyone considers too obsessed wth computer. I could go on forever, but I'll stop right there. To put me bluntly, I'm no one. Watch out, you might be my next victi--...Uh...did I say that?

Nocturne
09-05-2005, 10:20 PM
When I was in school we had uniforms, so that pretty much ruled out any 'style'. Now that I'm out though, I just wear whatever...style isn't that important to me...

人斬 抜刀齋
09-05-2005, 10:27 PM
I usually dress like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix movies with the long coats dark sunglasses and such.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
09-05-2005, 10:36 PM
im mine own style... i wear tight skating pants then some nice shirt then steal a girls sweater from a girls those tight ones then BOOM! thats me

☆l2emix☆
09-06-2005, 02:23 AM
hmm i just dress normal i guess

-Kaoru-
09-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh I am a tomboy too. I never really got into dressing girly. Though I see nothing wrong with it if you do. I guess..in my opinion, I never had the nice body to dress in style.

BloodyRamune
09-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Come to think of it. I'm a tomboy myself. Lat time I wore a skirt I was in the fifth grade, and now I'm... older. It's been about five years since. To be honest, I never liked skirts much, or any girl-type of clothing.

-Kaoru-
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh yes. I really relate to you on that.

-Naota-
09-06-2005, 05:28 PM
punk rokin asian skating lover boy musician (lol its a mouth full living to my life)

shi_amai
09-06-2005, 05:43 PM
So very sad. Do you not understand that people are always labeling themselves when they're insecure and want to belong. Why? I don't label myself. People label me as freak, geek, nerd, goth, and those types of people label me as a prep! You know why, because people are stupid. I'm none of the above. You know what I am? Me. You can't rate me, I wear different things all the time. One day I'm wearing stripped red and black tie, cargo pants, a pink spiked belt, and a shirt with a skull on it, and the next I'm wearing a white shirt about love, and maybe the next I'm wearing a black shirt that says "La La La I can't hear you La La La" and then the next I'm wearing a frilly skirt and some colorful shirt... which honestly, tell me how confused that would make you? The point is I wear what I want and like, and I think what I want and like, so don't label me. =P

Iya
09-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Don't really know what I am.
I guess I'm sort of band person.
I usually wear jeans and a cool t-shirt but that's about it.
Oh yeah, I'm Asian and there are like 5 people in my whole entire school that are too so yeah........yeah.

AnimeLegend!713
09-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Unique.I usually wear anything crazy,colorful,and usually against the school clothing policy.Things people would probably never wear to school.Just today I was walking around with a giant bow tied around my wrist with bells in my hair and a tiara.

BrittyBott
09-06-2005, 06:28 PM
FYI, if you dress differently, people are going to call you a freak, goth, punk etc.

Yes, you like the way you dress. They don't. It's unfair, yes, but it's life.

I dress in jeans and a T-shirt or hoodie. I don't know what that is classified as.
I would like to say 'normal', but whatever.

Yuki-Sama
09-06-2005, 07:11 PM
I am three things in one....Everyone be prepared for this I've made a word up for it....I am...a SPUNTH <.<;; That means I'm Gothic, Punk, and a Skater all in one...cause I am o.o;; weird I know...Other than that I do/wear what I want

-Kaoru-
09-08-2005, 04:44 AM
Well that is very interesting. I do not think I have ever heard that type of style before..hehe.

Prince Seven
09-21-2005, 01:03 AM
i don't have a style i'm in my own Category.

mokulen22
09-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I"m 70s style...I seriously do not try to be but when I come home with some new clothes (usually bought in a second-hand store) my friends/family sigh, and roll their eyes. At least I got over the 60s phase I was in in eigth grade. :P

Teh Donny Koro
09-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I wear whatever comfortable. :o Most street/urban. I go to a uniform school though, so most of the time, I'm dressed in a preppy outfit >_>. But as I said, I wear whatever's comfortable. People find me weird though. I'm wearing nikes, a jersey, and a fitted, yet I'm listening to My Chemical Romance >_>. Let's just say, I'm a free bird. I wear what I want, listen to whatever sound appealing. *nod*

Masali
09-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Is "sadistic bastard who speaks his own opinion no with no second thought about who he may be offending" count as a style?

Pencil Fight
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Hm...Punk rocker, and ska..

Keitaru-san
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
depends on my mood, mostly im goofy, few time im seriouse, but mainly im happy easy lucky going heehee.

BlueJade
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Blue

evangelion2008
09-21-2005, 04:34 PM
mix of goth ,punk and rocker going to be in a band named f.o.a failures of america

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-21-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't like to label, but I guess I'm a Punk rocker and a metalhead (sort of)

bms
09-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Hard to say... I think i'm in the middle of punk and prep.

katrina_survivor
09-21-2005, 06:44 PM
My personality is different depending on where I am. When I'm surrounded mostly by girls I am calm and funny and honest. I hang out mostly with girls, so when I hang out with "football playing, buff" guys my testosterone gets pumpin' and I become sort of like them temporarilly. It's not like I have split personallities, it's all part of me. I'm also not shy at all and I'm upbeat without being flowery.

Raimego
09-21-2005, 07:08 PM
IM A Classic rocker! Im old school baby! I LOVE MY PINK FLOYD, MY BEATLES, JIMI HENDRIX,LED ZEPPLIN,AC/DC, .....:awe:

(p.s. Im only 15 so dont think its shocking!)

Fuu Kasumi
09-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Slightly both gothic and punk/rocker. o_o;

Dark_Isolated_Angel
10-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Well, I don't like being 'labeled'... but I am anyway. In school, I am considered the Goth/Loner Artist type. I am really quiet and shy. My voice is INCREDIBLY soft. Even my teachers make fun of me for it. But I can't help it. As you know, some people who are ignorant also label Goths as 'Satnists' because they dress in black most of the time. I dress in black more often than not. I don't do the whole 'depressed' thing. I just am. And... 'rebel'? Gods, some label me as a 'pushover'. I am a calm person and don't like getting in problems or being yelled at. I just like being by myself, on the PC and using the net. :p Yep, that's me.

Draconocturn
10-01-2005, 08:41 PM
If ecclectic can be concidered a style, then thats what my"style" is. I do what I feel, this includes music, clothes, foods... everything!

Vaan
10-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Well. A lot of my friends, claim that I am preppy. O_o' Not sure about all that. I'm not one for labels.

Bubblegum Pop
10-01-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm a punk rocker. Even thought i hardly dress the part...only cause i can't afford cloths at hot topic, i'm broke. I'm all about the music. But i hate when ppl label me as a preppy, goody goody girl. Also i'm more punk cause i'm in a band (still need to get money for instruments) we haven't decided on a name...either "The Acid Flowers" or "Troubled Angels".

Angel~Eyes
10-01-2005, 11:42 PM
I find it hard to describe my style...I like many different things, but I also like to be comfortable and original. I guess I would describe my style as fun, that probably doesn't paint a very creative picture, but oh well :p

Luv Angel Eyes

*ms.azrah*
10-02-2005, 01:32 AM
i do not know what stylei am either...... but i do think i am quite a good-natured person...

Saint Mana
10-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Hahaha, three words: Holier Than Thou.
The way I see it, style is based on your actions and attitude, not your look.
If I had to go by look though, I would come off as an Action Metal Goth, or some such thing. Heh, it's not about the body, it's the mind.

TodayIsMine
10-02-2005, 05:08 AM
i just dress in a black t-shirt with blue jeans most of the time...my hair style is kinda emo...but i just like the way i look in black and blue, lol.

prettyketty
10-02-2005, 05:41 PM
my stlye is laid back, calm, and funny

Rune Wisemail
10-02-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm really odd.. I hang out with punk-rockers/goths/preps/skaters/scene girls. Just about everyone who has half a brain. But somehow... choosing one just doesn't quite describe me. I love anime, and I'm very artistic and poetical.

So I'd say I'm an independent artist type... if that's even a highschool clique. :/

SilverOcean
10-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I don't really have a 'style'. I'm just me. I've been pretty much labeled everything from goth to prep to athletic-type to cheerleader-type (I have no idea where people got the idea for this last one. I hate cheerleaders! And their dumb pompons.)

MsRinoa
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM
My style would have to be Trendy. Meaning that I love wearing little jackets over long skirts and tie-around belts. Since I have long hair which, is colored raven-black, it makes me look like a witch. ^__^;; I've even gotten comments such as that. Although, I never pass up the oppertunity to wear something preppy and cute. The Grudge look is also something that I like, the black shirts with the logo's on them with faded jeans and a black-bolted belt.

I guess I can't make up my mind. o_o;;

Rinoa

Faust LOVER!!!!
10-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Punk-rocker, gothic that's me!!! ^^ And I'm happy about it!!!

Kurumirina
10-06-2005, 11:42 AM
I`m just blurr...and live on with my life.....I don`t even know what I`m doing [email protected][email protected]

Engi no Juushichi
10-06-2005, 11:53 AM
My style is the hip-hop rap guy...just kidding of course I just try to be fresh and such...

_CTA_
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
funky, punk, rock, and feminine

Lucidian Dyne
10-06-2005, 12:02 PM
"Evolving farmboy" fits me the most... Mostly work jeans and white shirts for casual or hard work, add multiple colored button-up shirts for some serious eye-catching from the fairer sex. Hair done to best suit me depending on length. Basically, a cowboy who knows how to function in public. ^_~

mimichan1000
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM
i don't follow the mainstream masses when it comes to this stuff. i'm not a girlly girl .as for stlye, i'm not in any of these catagories... i just dress in what makes me feel comfortable...

WhiteReaper
10-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I don't know any specific words to describe myself...

I consider myself to be something of a loner. A sitting-in-the-corner-pretending-I-don't-want-attention loner. I am also something of a cynic and one who thinks that the world is filled with idiots.

A Travelling MordSith
12-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I am the person that you go to if you want to bash someone. I look for humour in everything, espicially other people, and I am quite pessimistic. I guess you could say that I am a 'cynical activist', saving trees and destroying governments in the same step.

kakashiskitty
12-11-2005, 02:04 PM
i think my style is punk/skater sorta look or what ever is comfortable i dont really like the $100 brand name stuff it makes me look spolied, and i hate getting labelled as something totally different than what i am

C0L0R3DP3NCIL
12-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Um... I guess I would be goth.

Sadie
12-11-2005, 03:51 PM
um i dont like to label myself..

but iam sorta a punk rocky artsy type, with a lil goth,,, um sometimes i go retro.. in my marlyn monroe dress.

Galaxy
12-11-2005, 03:58 PM
i am a psychotic military type person...though i am about 16...i like fights and such but i dont like fighting with even odds so they are normally stacked against me...

Faceless111
12-11-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm a hater. "It's cool to hate, because then you don't have to try to make a change." -Offspring

But don't think of me as only bitter. I like to be happy, just not happy for other people.

water_Demon_girl
12-11-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm a proud punk rocker. I'm punk rocker and I'm proud.

LittleMomo
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm more of an all-around type.....or maybe something else. :happy: *sigh* Don't know myself sometimes.

Ichigoe2006
03-26-2006, 04:28 PM
ummm ok i like ur slye couse im kinda the same way but i wear pink too and red i love red and im no perp or goth im me just me and like u said ur not golh either that means ur just u and great wirting see ya :awe:

animeglobe
03-26-2006, 04:30 PM
mm well i'm a lil punk and you know regular cutie XP

FarEastStyle
03-26-2006, 04:48 PM
My 'Style' is my own.

Opinionated
03-26-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm a calm, somewhat even tempered, fighting, and damn proud Texan.

Demon-Ki
03-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, this is a rather tough question. I guess I could try to classify myself as a Goth/Jock/Geek/Anarchist/"Nice Guy"/Semi-Emo/Punk-Rock/Heavy Metal/Grunge/Hip-Hop/Rapper- aw, screw it. I'm everything.

Fetal Fetish
03-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Um..I'm just a prep..I'm sometimes calm and quiet, but other times I'm hyper and talk a lot. ^^

PigFarts
03-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Theatre Geek! A.K.A Eccentric wacko actress! Yup! That's me.

Wilder
03-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Different ^^;. VERY different. I'm very crazy at school, but I'm actually probably the calmest person you'll ever meet... so much that I might appear lazy XD. I'm also a "geeky goth". Well, that's what everyone calls me ^^! I'm basically you're average, obsessed geek ^^!

Damon R.
03-26-2006, 06:45 PM
My style is just me- unique. I wear crud loads of accessories, almost enough to call me Magnito, and I wear whatever I wanna wear. The favourite part of my outfit anyday is my bracelets, armlets... and my three studded belts. xD

Karel
03-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Mid 90s thuggish/gangsta

always the same, seems to be the less popular this days.. well in an anime forum for that matter.

Faceless111
03-26-2006, 07:34 PM
I dress like a hobo on the days that I feel really tramp-ish.

Ichiro Matsuchani
03-26-2006, 07:36 PM
In ways I guess I could just call myself a prep. Though I think what I wear and what I do is a lot better then some of the others that you see around.

_Anonymous_
03-26-2006, 10:30 PM
I get called the "creepy goth chick" alot... I do dress it, but I don't consider myself goth... I'm just me. I wear what I like (sometimes I'll wear something like a really poofy 'gothic ballerina' >Quote my friend< skirt and (normal) jeans and a baggy shirt... or like, to this dance, I was gonna wear snakeskin pants w/ scooby doo boxers over them, a formal dress over that, and over that a maids-looking dress with this fidora (sp?) hat.... but my dad wouldn't let me go >.<

Kami_Hellsfire
03-27-2006, 09:57 AM
I wear what I want, and it's usually a black hoody with black sweats with really heavy eyeliner. Sort of a Gothic-punk style.

The Governator
03-27-2006, 10:38 AM
im a cross between emo and the school slut

lorie
03-27-2006, 11:38 AM
im casual i guess im not a gothic type of person but i like wearing black usually its soo comfy and its also ..casual(?) also i like eyeliner but im more into those curvy lines that they do over the eyes kind of egyption and i am one of those long shirts fans! please tell me someone knows wat im talking about and i also like the short jackets they are soo cute! and my head has a scarf on it all the times but you know stylishly-kind of -i LOVE casual clothes this is one of my fav threads!