PDA

View Full Version : Mario+leaf=racoon?

Junior
06-28-2005, 07:53 AM
They brought this question up on Attack of The Show, and I just want your opinion on it. In Super Mario Brothers 3, why does Mario turn into a racoon after getting a leaf?

Shiryuu
06-28-2005, 08:00 AM
I dunno. I guess it fits in with the colors (brown) and the wood-y setting.

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
cause the leaf represents wild life(animals) so there for he get the leafs power of that and turns into a racoon

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Hmmm.....was it really a leaf? Yeah I guess it was. Oh wait I was thinking of something else okay I see it now but im not really sure why im gonna havta go with a/l's wildlife idea. Raccoons do live in trees right?

Anime Lover**
06-28-2005, 11:06 AM
yes and sasuke i asked someone who knew the people who decided that so i know ok lol

Wandering Samurai
06-28-2005, 11:25 AM
i don't know. maybe because racoons live in trees and leafs come from trees.

Zaiyo
07-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Hmmm... it may have to do with the relationship between racoons and tanookis from Japanese myths, they look pretty much the same. Also, don't tanookis transform by drawing the desired transformation on a leaf and stickin; it on their forehead? Maybe that's where the leaf comes from...but you can also get the tanooki suit...hmmmmmmm...

Shadowswordsman
07-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I dont know.....

hydroh
07-02-2005, 12:24 PM
i dont know

Altair
07-02-2005, 12:42 PM
ITS A GAME ABOUT A PLUMBER WHO TELEPORTS THROUGH PIPES!!!! COME ON PEOPLE! Mushrooms make him big, flowers make him throw fire, leaves change him to a racoon, Hes a fictional game charater!
THERES MORE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS IN LIFE!

bttr
07-02-2005, 01:36 PM
ITS A GAME ABOUT A PLUMBER WHO TELEPORTS THROUGH PIPES!!!! COME ON PEOPLE! Mushrooms make him big, flowers make him throw fire, leaves change him to a racoon, Hes a fictional game charater!
THERES MORE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS IN LIFE!
Thats what I was looking for the flower makes him throw fire balls and I forgot about the mushrooms thanks Altair.^_^

Nerveya
07-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Hmmm... it may have to do with the relationship between racoons and tanookis from Japanese myths, they look pretty much the same. Also, don't tanookis transform by drawing the desired transformation on a leaf and stickin; it on their forehead? Maybe that's where the leaf comes from...but you can also get the tanooki suit...hmmmmmmm...
That's what i was thinking about... But then again we could both be way off >.>; Either that or japanese video games are some seriously bad stuff... but anyway, that's the best idea i had ;; *cry* stinks that someone already said it haha.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-02-2005, 02:03 PM
What do expect from a game, where if you eat a mushroom you get bigger, and you can shoot fire ball out of your hand when you eat a flower.

Nerveya
07-02-2005, 02:13 PM
What do expect from a game, where if you eat a mushroom you get bigger, and you can shoot fire ball out of your hand when you eat a flower.
Lol, so true.

S_C_L-1
07-14-2005, 11:24 AM
I... dont know... Ever since majora's mask, ive been convinced that miamoto is either strung out on something really potent or utterly insane... In othe news, Mario has been arrested for illegal consumption and possesion of magic mushrooms

Amix
07-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Because.......it just does...that's how they freakin programmed it!!! Hehe..

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-15-2005, 09:41 AM
I... dont know... Ever since majora's mask, ive been convinced that miamoto is either strung out on something really potent or utterly insane... In othe news, Mario has been arrested for illegal consumption and possesion of magic mushrooms

Lol Thats funny, I thought Ocarina of time Was better than majora's mask, but thats just my opinion

pyrothunder336
07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
i don't have a clue. I'm still trying to figure out how in SUper Mario World why he got a cape when he touched a feather

SweetVicious155
07-15-2005, 07:49 PM
i guess!?

S_C_L-1
07-16-2005, 04:00 AM
Lol Thats funny, I thought Ocarina of time Was better than majora's mask, but thats just my opinion

Well, i found them both very good but i was refering to how weird majora was (the witches house for example)