PDA

View Full Version : Everquest people........

bakakame
06-27-2005, 12:11 AM
Ok, ive heard about diablo and xenosaga an final fanatsy till my brain started to bleed. like to know if anyone at all here plays EQ besides me.

My main charecters are on EQ2 are

Kickeminda Jimmyandrun - 25 Monk Blackburrow server
Quatreh Raberbawinner - 29 Paladin Blackburrow server
Ayamei - 36 Ranger Blackburrow server

Everquest charecters

Quatreh Winner - 41 Paladin The Rathe server
Kagori - 49 Paladin The Rathe server
Trowja Bartton - 64 Ranger Innorruk server
Zechz Marquiese - 70 Rogue Tunare server

FlashD
06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
No ... heard of it, but not played it yet.

Naokomi ShYana
06-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Yess! I used to be addicted to this game, but my mom had to stop paying for it..I only have Planes Of Power though..I want someone to share their account with me. I want to start playing again.

bakakame
07-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Yess! I used to be addicted to this game, but my mom had to stop paying for it..I only have Planes Of Power though..I want someone to share their account with me. I want to start playing again.
Heh, your probably better off without it, but GL on finding an account. My friend and I are trying to start an open EQ server, I'll get back to you if we ever succeed.

Pakachu
07-01-2005, 09:03 PM
heh, closest i've gotten is relms of everquest on PS2.
no evercrack for me!

Endymion_of_fire
07-06-2005, 05:07 PM
I have the everquest online adventures for the ps2 and I thinks it's crappy. The graphics are out dated and it just feels to loose for a mmo. I ain't dissing EQ though just the ps2 ones. I've played the pc versions and there a lot better. But since my comp sux I'm stuck with the ps2 version. But I'm not even going to pay for it after my 30day free trial runs out.

bakakame
07-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I have the everquest online adventures for the ps2 and I thinks it's crappy. The graphics are out dated and it just feels to loose for a mmo. I ain't dissing EQ though just the ps2 ones. I've played the pc versions and there a lot better. But since my comp sux I'm stuck with the ps2 version. But I'm not even going to pay for it after my 30day free trial runs out.
yea the PS2 one really sucked, an instult to the Everquest community and SoE.