PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite weapon From Halo1 or Halo 2.

ssj4gogeta
06-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Whats your favorite weapon From Halo1 or Halo 2.

Mine is either duo weild brute plasme rifle (the red plasma rifles) or i like the brute shot. The brute shot is soooo in accurate but very strong.^^:p

bakakame
06-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Just gimmi the good ol' sniper rifle and the battle rifle and im good.

o and grenades, both plasma and frag =)

Death Warrior
06-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah i havn't played Halo 2 but, give me the sniper rifle, and the plasma pistol(the one that charges) and i'm set.

White_fire
06-28-2005, 01:27 AM
double needlers!

Deathbyspartan
06-28-2005, 12:31 PM
the sniper rifle and the pistol from halo 1 that was awesome

Wandering Samurai
06-28-2005, 12:51 PM
The sniper rifle and the scarb gun.

shmnking99
06-30-2005, 01:50 PM
brute shot and rocket launcher http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif

MistaCloudStrife
06-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Shotgun or a sniper rifle....

I'm either good with long range sniping or close range head shots... If I manage to get both then its over. >=)

Mitsukake
06-30-2005, 03:28 PM
i have 2 say favorit alone snipe and scarb gun favorit duel plasma pistole and magnum favorite swiching plasma pistole and battle rifle

SeijouOmni
07-01-2005, 07:18 PM
No one's said the sword yet...I'm impressed. But yeah, the good ol' fashioned Battle Rifle Suits me just fine. When I'm feeling festive, and when the level allows, a particle beam rifle is also fun.

Deathbyspartan
07-03-2005, 03:15 AM
yea because the sword sucks lol the battle rifle is an awesome weapon and the snipers are great (thats what i am a sniper) i love plasma greanedes because sticky fun and you can own dizzel people its awesome

S_C_L-1
07-14-2005, 11:21 AM
I like the rocket launcher... It's heavy so u can really smack ppl with it :P

Zek
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
well i like halo2 with the beam sword

Envy><
07-14-2005, 06:44 PM
beam sword

Atomsk.
07-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Sword and carbine.

S_C_L-1
07-15-2005, 12:07 AM
hmmm... ive heard that the sword is the "noob canon" of halo 2... altho i havent played halo 2 yet so i dunno...

[BlackDeath]
07-15-2005, 04:36 AM
Shotgun, Sword then Plasma pistol last.

SeijouOmni
07-16-2005, 02:14 AM
hmmm... ive heard that the sword is the "noob canon" of halo 2... altho i havent played halo 2 yet so i dunno...
Oh, it is. All you have to do is look at a person and from teen feet away, you can do a super sonic, semi-homing lunge during which the entire front of your body can tap the person and kill them instantly. But since it's a sword in a gun game, people who use it somehow think it takes skill. Though it's always fun to take down these cheap little rookies with a well-timed Shotgun just before they get you, so their corpse goes limply rushing past you.

Deathdealer5000
07-16-2005, 09:39 AM
I have to go with Dual Needlers or the battle rifle

S_C_L-1
07-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Needlers? *gags* Well... needler does have its advantages... like it doesnt over-heat... and u can reload it... but even tho it follows the target, the shots are way too slow for that to do any good... and it does pitiful dmg... (altho it does hurt like hell when some 1 bashes u with it >_<)

SeijouOmni
07-18-2005, 03:24 AM
Needlers? *gags* Well... needler does have its advantages... like it doesnt over-heat... and u can reload it... but even tho it follows the target, the shots are way too slow for that to do any good... and it does pitiful dmg... (altho it does hurt like hell when some 1 bashes u with it >_<)
About 7 needles in a person at the same time before the first really pops is instant death, even if the opponent is overshielded. Of course, this is almost impossible against an opponent that can strafe well without dual needlers.

S_C_L-1
07-18-2005, 06:18 AM
Uhhh... BTW i havent played Halo 2 yet... so im talking single needler... Now tell me you'd prefer a single needler over the pistol... (i hear it was nerfed in halo 2... is that true?)

sanzo's lover
07-18-2005, 07:16 AM
Plasma pistol, brute shot and double needlers.

evil killer
07-18-2005, 08:31 AM
the pistol and the shotgun.

Amix
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
The doubler needlers are pretty good. I really hate the plain ones though like the pistol.

evil killer
08-19-2005, 03:08 PM
from halo1 the pistol and halo2 any good sniper and needlers.

Auron626
08-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Whats your favorite weapon From Halo1 or Halo 2.

Mine is either duo weild brute plasme rifle (the red plasma rifles) or i like the brute shot. The brute shot is soooo in accurate but very strong.^^:p Mine is definitly the shotgun i make perfect headshots with that thing . I think its the best weapon

Auron626
08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
from halo1 the pistol and halo2 any good sniper and needlers. sniper shotgun i like those guns. the thing is there so strong. i like to use a sniper for faraway headshots and shotgun for close range no one can kill me when i have a shotgun ill go right up to ya and bam blow your brains out.:ninja:

Satoshi Hiwatari
08-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Energy Sword and shotgun is my choice of weapon

Marie2007
08-19-2005, 04:12 PM
i got to go with the plasma rifle

Saiyanbabe1818
08-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I like them both the same

SeijouOmni
08-20-2005, 12:09 AM
Uhhh... BTW i havent played Halo 2 yet... so im talking single needler... Now tell me you'd prefer a single needler over the pistol... (i hear it was nerfed in halo 2... is that true?)
It's very true. ANd then they downgraded it AGAIN with a patch. The pistol isn't even the same weapon in part 2, which I don't mind much. In part 1 it was like...the hammer of God. Good from short or long range, scoped, highly accurate, and killed in three headshots. I used it all the time, but I was glad to see it was gone in part 2, so more weapons have a chance to shine. The pistol on its own is worthless in Halo 2, but in almost any combo (Pistol/SMG and Plasma Pistol/Pistol especially), it became an incredible force, which is why they toned it down in the patch.

BurningBlazeX
08-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Needler is so great :laugh:

Sinnaku
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
I like the hidden Scarab Gun in the metropolis level and the energy sword!!!!

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
08-20-2005, 12:20 AM
give me the sniper rifle and BR (Battle Rifle) and i own!!!!!!!!!!

Sinnaku
08-20-2005, 12:27 AM
In fact I only need one weapon, the ENERGY SWORD!!! I am undefeatable with the sword!!

Deathbyspartan
08-20-2005, 08:53 AM
lol then you have never faced the nooby combo then because to kill the sword guy is pretty easy really my weapons are the sniper, BR, i dont like the sword i prefer the shotgun it gives me a sense of excitment when i see people fall to the ground in one shot. and also i love grenades there such a useful weapon which there are plenty of them

Saiyanbabe1818
08-20-2005, 10:37 AM
I love that sniper rifle! i just love sniping people! and im really good at it.

Sinnaku
08-20-2005, 12:55 PM
lol then you have never faced the nooby combo then because to kill the sword guy is pretty easy really my weapons are the sniper, BR, i dont like the sword i prefer the shotgun it gives me a sense of excitment when i see people fall to the ground in one shot. and also i love grenades there such a useful weapon which there are plenty of them
Ah see i know a trick that lets me use the sword from insane distances.

See first I need a rocket launcher and a sword. With the launcher out aim at someone when the reticle turns red switch to the sword and hit the triggar as fast as possible. Youll fly at them and do the upper cut attack and do massive damage.

ssj4gogeta
08-20-2005, 12:57 PM
let me change mine actually it's shotgun plasma sword and frag/plasme gernades

Fact- did you know you can do charge attacks with the plasma sword. all you got to do is point the redecule on the enemy for 3 seconds then press the shoot botton and your sword range increases for that attck. works most effective in mutiplayer when your whimp friend is runiing away while trying to shoot you with a plasa sword

ssj4gogeta
08-20-2005, 12:59 PM
I love that sniper rifle! i just love sniping people! and im really good at it.
ya but can you snipe while a marine is driving in a warthog (moving) acuratly in the hunters orange spot right under his neck(thats the spot where it's a 1 hit kill)

Deathbyspartan
08-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Ah see i know a trick that lets me use the sword from insane distances.

See first I need a rocket launcher and a sword. With the launcher out aim at someone when the reticle turns red switch to the sword and hit the triggar as fast as possible. Youll fly at them and do the upper cut attack and do massive damage.
lol arrr but thats where your wrong because bungie have got rip off it and made it 20 times harder to use and you would only know if you had xbl because of the auto update

S_C_L-1
08-20-2005, 01:36 PM
oooo... i totally forgot bout nades! plasma grenades are the only reason i could pass halo 1 on legendairy lol (well that and the pistol)

cool
08-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Halo 2 because you are able to dul weald

Loljoke
08-20-2005, 07:43 PM
I don't know which weapons I prefer, Im pretty good with the most i think.
Smg and brute plasma rifle combo! thats a good one

caleb_m_bauder
08-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Energy Blade of course and plasma grenades and frag grenades for close combat sniper weapon and rocket launcher for semi close and far ranged fights.

Deathbyspartan
08-21-2005, 12:51 AM
no the sniper is the best weapon, then maybe br but needlers because there fun haahaha. i really only play xbl to get better and make the americans angry or british for that case, lol me and axeit was on double team and we totally kicked these british guys to a pulp and they started to call me a noob and everything even tho i was 1 kill of doubling his he had 9 i think. but anyway shotgun br sniper and nades sweet

bakakame
08-21-2005, 12:58 AM
It really bugs me how much people complain when I use one of the Sniper Rifles while they immediatly run off to pick up the rocket launcher and sword every time they spawn....

You know they're just running around, "Wehee!!! look at me, I've got my no-aim insta-kill weapons!!" *snipe* "Aw, you #$~@$ cheap #$!%#!!!!"

ChaosAlchemist
08-21-2005, 08:08 AM
My favorite weapon is the Plasma Sword

S_C_L-1
08-21-2005, 01:54 PM
It really bugs me how much people complain when I use one of the Sniper Rifles while they immediatly run off to pick up the rocket launcher and sword every time they spawn....

You know they're just running around, "Wehee!!! look at me, I've got my no-aim insta-kill weapons!!" *snipe* "Aw, you #$~@$ cheap #$!%#!!!!"

LOL! yeah... i played halo 2 for the first time this weak, and i understood what every 1 meant by "sword=newb"... not just cuz u dont have to aim to use it, but the fact that its soooo easy to counter!

"oooh ill cut u dead!" *shotgun* "ill cut u dead when i spawn then!"

Another thing id like to discuss with all you multy-playing halo fans, is the definition of "noob".

The word noob itself, is NOT an insult. and it isnt for a very simple reason... it means your NEW! the word NEWB on the other hand, is. NEWB means that the person ISNT new but acts like a noob... therein beeing the insult.

Thank you :P

Sinnaku
08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Im just posting for money.

zanoa
08-21-2005, 02:25 PM
energy sword

Kloud_Seven
08-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Sniper or a shotgun,Cause I am basicly a one man army when I have either one of them.

S_C_L-1
08-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Im just posting for money.
doooode... sad...

Sniper or a shotgun,Cause I am basicly a one man army when I have either one of them.
-_-; how very modest...

(sry guys, but im not very pleasant when i have a severe lack of sleep...)

Ruthless_Rakin
08-21-2005, 11:02 PM
brute shot is gd as

Sake
08-21-2005, 11:14 PM
Lets see, I'm a fairly pathetic sniper, and anyone can use a rocket launcher or sword.
Give me an SMG duel-wielded with a Plasma Rifle (Blue) with a Shotgun back-up, and you have serious threat on your hands. If I only have access to one weapon, if the Gauss on the Warthog doesn't count, then I'll take the Battle Rifle, good all-around well balanced weapon. (I get in a Gauss 'hog with a good driver, you are all dead.)

Starkwynd
08-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Heh, personally I am almost unstopable in a Banshee... Problem comes when people do find the gaus rifle warthog... I usually make sure to keep an eye on that and destroy it whenever it spawns

Sinnaku
08-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Lets see, im really good at knowing wich weapons to doul wield and what to use it on.....

SMG + Plasma Rifle vs. Elite
Pistol + Plasma Pistol vs. Jackal
Needler + SMG vs. Flood
SMG + Pistol vs. Grunts
SMG + SMG vs. Drones
Needler + Pistol vs. Hunters

Carbine vs. Brutes
BR vs. Elite
Pistol vs. Grunt
SMG vs. Drone
Beam Rifle vs. Anything EXCEPT Brutes
Sentinel Beam vs. Flood
Shotgun vs. Everything
Brute Shot vs. Weaker enemies
Energy Sword vs. Anything EXCEPT Hunters
Plasma Rifle vs. Jackal
Plasma Pistol vs. Shielded enemies.

(Plasma weapons are meant to bring down sheields. The pistol sucks against an Elite with no shield. On the normal setting, it takes approx. 12 shots with the pistol to kill an unshielded elite.)

The Awakening
08-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Heh, cool.

I gotta say mine is the Carbine and the Feul Rod Cannon.

Im just killtacular with those weapons!

'Killtacular'.... hmm funny that was being. *doesnt luagh*

S_C_L-1
08-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Lets see, I'm a fairly pathetic sniper, and anyone can use a rocket launcher or sword.
Give me an SMG duel-wielded with a Plasma Rifle (Blue) with a Shotgun back-up, and you have serious threat on your hands. If I only have access to one weapon, if the Gauss on the Warthog doesn't count, then I'll take the Battle Rifle, good all-around well balanced weapon. (I get in a Gauss 'hog with a good driver, you are all dead.)

finally some 1 who doesnt say they are GODS at halo... i cant express to what point that brings me pleasure (not in that way u perv :P)

but seriously, your modesty is very much appreciated

Tragedy
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM
well i can own with all but my favorites are these
Halo 1
shotgun
sniper
magnum ( human pistol )
and ofcourse
my dad ....*

Halo 2
shotgun
sniper
pistol ( human )
and my dad*

to explain my dad.... i use him as a nade carrier
strap him with explosives
and send him in
he gets mowed down quicly but the nades are still there
chunk one in and your get fried okra
or
dead covent ( or humans if halo 2 covents missions )

not if i didn't hate everything i might be able to talk to him
much less play a game with him

AlucardVampire
09-18-2005, 11:37 AM
o_o;..I like to think I'm good at Halo 2, but with out X-boxLive I'll never know.

I like using Sniper rifle with a Battle rifle as backup in a combo. Shoot with the Sniper to get the shield down and then blast them with Battle rifle....o_o..Basic.
The Plasma Pistol and SMG-Dual...Another easy combo.
The Plasma rifle with the Pistol or SMG. Good Combo, take down shield with the Plasma rifle and then shoot away with the human weapon.
Dual Magnums-Always good.
I like the sword, but you need a good backup weapon incase your opponent has a mid-range or long range weapon-The Battle rifle is good for backup.
SMG is a pretty good.
>_>...Learn how to dodge Plasma grenades-I must be one luck son of a gun cause I almost never get stuck with one =)
Learn which way to move when your opponent throws the human grenades. -.-;
Learn how to NoScope-Using a Sniper rifle without zooming in.
Make sure you know your environment.
o_O;...Everyone has a weakness or makes some kind of mistake, study your opponent!
Don't get runover by a vehicle..-.-;..That's just stupid
Know the Respawn cycle of weapons.
Learn what weapons and combos beat other weapons and combos.
o_O..Just some helpful hints..=-)
I love the ending cause it was like a movie. I hated the ending cause it ended the game! ><;
Elites are my favorite enemies. I love going again Hunters too.
....>_>;... I guess that's it. I'm done.

hatsume
09-18-2005, 01:30 PM
i like the b.a.r or this SMG...either one they rock!

Glitch4.0
09-18-2005, 01:32 PM
assault rifle, and the battle rifle would be the best for me, what else can give one satisfaction that great other then to pump the opposition full of lead?

Devilstears
09-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Sniper Rifle and the pistol from halo.

Marie2007
09-18-2005, 06:42 PM
sniper rifle from Halo 2

AnimeLegend!713
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Sniper rifle. and this is my 500th post...yay!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Halo- I like the pistol and sniper rifle. The pistol is too powerul though.. three shots to the head can kill someone. Even if they have full shields.

Halo 2- Energy sword= Weapon for the true n00b so count that out. I like the battle rilfe. I think it's the best weapon on the game. I also like the covenent beam rifle. It is a great long range weapon and you never have to reload.

S_C_L-1
09-19-2005, 04:26 AM
Halo- I like the pistol and sniper rifle. The pistol is too powerul though.. three shots to the head can kill someone. Even if they have full shields.

Halo 2- Energy sword= Weapon for the true n00b so count that out. I like the battle rilfe. I think it's the best weapon on the game. I also like the covenent beam rifle. It is a great long range weapon and you never have to reload.

the sword is basically the AWP of halo 2 right? (all of you who have played counterstrike should know what i mean...)

mikey
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
mine is the sniper rifle

Knife_Messiah
09-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Shotgun!!!!

bms
09-19-2005, 02:28 PM
My favorite weapon is the energy sword, but I perfer using the needlers.

-Batman-
09-19-2005, 02:31 PM
3 weapons

Sniper Rifle
Frag Grenade (screw plasma, those things are way to cheap)
and a good old fasion rifle butt to the back of the head.

The Archangel
09-19-2005, 03:06 PM
The flamethrower

SeijouOmni
09-19-2005, 04:10 PM
the sword is basically the AWP of halo 2 right? (all of you who have played counterstrike should know what i mean...)
Not entirely. The AWP is one hit death, yes, but does require some skill to aim, ad has an obscene reload time after every shot...enough so that a crappy player couldn't so much with it unless they had a lot of luck. The sword in Halo 2 has a gigantic targeting reticle, and makes you dash foward at high speed with the lunge which is slightly homing, can't be jumped over, has longer effective range than the shotgun, and makes the entire front of the wielder's body one-hit death...not just the hand holding the sword. It's second in cheapness only to the rocket launcher, but...it's a ROCKET LAUNCHER. It's good in almost every FPS, and it makes sense. But there's no logical way a sword should be able to beat any kind of gun. It's just a horrid idea that bad players love because it gets them kills they couldn't get otherwise, and idiots love because "OMG lytsabr! LOLZ." Still, I enjoy when other people use it, because nothing's more satisfying than the calm utterance of "Sword's down" after bringing one of these people down, especially with a well timed shotgun blast. I don't use the sword at all, and most of my friends don't anymore either, since we've gotten to the point where taking it down is nothing but a tedious chore now.

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Not entirely. The AWP is one hit death, yes, but does require some skill to aim, ad has an obscene reload time after every shot...enough so that a crappy player couldn't so much with it unless they had a lot of luck. The sword in Halo 2 has a gigantic targeting reticle, and makes you dash foward at high speed with the lunge which is slightly homing, can't be jumped over, has longer effective range than the shotgun, and makes the entire front of the wielder's body one-hit death...not just the hand holding the sword. It's second in cheapness only to the rocket launcher, but...it's a ROCKET LAUNCHER. It's good in almost every FPS, and it makes sense. But there's no logical way a sword should be able to beat any kind of gun. It's just a horrid idea that bad players love because it gets them kills they couldn't get otherwise, and idiots love because "OMG lytsabr! LOLZ." Still, I enjoy when other people use it, because nothing's more satisfying than the calm utterance of "Sword's down" after bringing one of these people down, especially with a well timed shotgun blast. I don't use the sword at all, and most of my friends don't anymore either, since we've gotten to the point where taking it down is nothing but a tedious chore now.

oh...

But seriously... if you play counterstrike on the comp, the ammount of hackers there are... its just uncanny!
they dont even need to aim with it cuz they have aimbots to do it for em!
"i only hack cuz u hack!"
NO I DONT!!! if some 1 is in my crosshairs, they get shot at. and shot=die....
and just the fact of having the damn hacks on your comp says a bit about you now doesnt it?
its a freaking VG cold war...
They say that you know your good when ppl think you hack... but it really just pisses me off that any 1 with a little bit of talent (or ability to AIM) is regarded as a hacker... some ppl hack so much you could consider them NPCs... aim bot+wall hack+speed hack... all they have to do is is repeatedly buy ammo and keep the frag window open...

im sry for straying so much from the convo... but i really need to vent this...

bakakame
09-20-2005, 02:54 AM
heh, I've been there back in the day when CS was big.

If I thought (well, knew, usually I can tell the difference) that someone is hacking (and they're not on my team) I'd just leave the game.

I didn't really mind the AWP that much, when it was used as a sniper rifle anyway. What really bugged me was the people who would take it up and jump around corners using it as an assault rifle. That always bugged me.

Personally in Halo I'm more of a long range guy so I always try to get the sniper rifle/beam rifle and the battle rifle/covenant carbine, so I rarely ever have to worry about the sword. As for rocket launcher, it gets REALLY annoying, but I get used to where they like to fire it from and just move to a better spot.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-20-2005, 03:17 AM
Another weapon that I think is just rediculous is the plasma pistol. If used with the battle rifle in a combonation of the two weapons. Charging up the plasma pistol and locking on to the enemy, If it hits them there shields are instantly gone. Then all you have to do is switch over to the Br(battle rilfe) and one shot out of the three bullets it fires will kill them enemy...

Why don't they try to put some of their skill with the other weapons. I mean the battle rifle/plasma pistol combo doesn't take much skill to use. A beginner could easily get 15 or more kills with it. I only use that combonation of weapons in custom games with my friends.

I don't know if this stays on topic to the thread but I think it would be cool if the people that post and play Halo 2 online posted their levels or just their highest level.

Demon Wolf Saber
09-20-2005, 03:27 AM
hmm....... my favorite weapon is the Battle Rifle on Halo2

SeijouOmni
09-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah, The AWP with a hack is quite obnoxious. I don't see why people bother hacking or cheating in a game...what's the joy of winning multiplayer when you don't REALLY win? The other player's still better than you, and you didn't actually play the game. And as for the Plasma Pistil, yeah, it's quite obnoxious too. But it doesn't work from a distance, since at long range, the homing mught not catch on, and the person has a chance to go for cover/ throw grenades if you DO get them with it. And up close, if they have a shotgun, brute shot, or sword then you'll probably get blasted anyway. Still, the Plasma Pistol in one slot and the Battle rifle in the other is a ridiculously good combo at close-mid range, and, unbeknownst to most people, so is the Plasma pistol in the right hand and the magnum in the left. 2-shot killer without the time it takes to switch to the battle rifle. You can kill them with a headshot as soon as the plasma shot hits so that it seems like a one hit kill.

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 01:33 PM
I don't know if this stays on topic to the thread but I think it would be cool if the people that post and play Halo 2 online posted their levels or just their highest level.

yeah, that would b good... but no 1 has any credibility online...

i could say i have 1k/1 frags but never actually played halo 2...

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-20-2005, 02:25 PM
yeah, that would b good... but no 1 has any credibility online...

i could say i have 1k/1 frags but never actually played halo 2...
Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Oh well.

The Magnum is a great close range weapon. If you have a fast trigger finger, you empty the magazine on them and then go for the beat down. I find it kinda easier to melee people with the pistol you can hit much quicker than the other weapons. Most of the players are always going for the most powerful weapon on the map and it's good to be able to take them down with one of the weaker weapons.

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Oh well.

The Magnum is a great close range weapon. If you have a fast trigger finger, you empty the magazine on them and then go for the beat down. I find it kinda easier to melee people with the pistol you can hit much quicker than the other weapons. Most of the players are always going for the most powerful weapon on the map and it's good to be able to take them down with one of the weaker weapons.

but thats the kinda thing that convinces every 1 that you hack :P

he killed me with a weak weapon! hax!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-20-2005, 02:43 PM
but thats the kinda thing that convinces every 1 that you hack :P

he killed me with a weak weapon! hax!
I DON'T hack.I don't even know how to do that stupid stuff. I was just saying that it's good if you have enough skill to beat the enemy with like a pistol SMG combo and they had a BR or something more powerful than the weapons you have. >>;

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 03:00 PM
I DON'T hack.I don't even know how to do that stupid stuff. I was just saying that it's good if you have enough skill to beat the enemy with like a pistol SMG combo and they had a BR or something more powerful than the weapons you have. >>;

hey now! im not accusing any 1 of hacking! but some ppl think that every 1 better than them (or that beats them with worse weapons) is hacking...

sad but true

AlucardVampire
09-20-2005, 03:01 PM
o_O;..Hacks? Is that like using codes or something?

And just cause you get killed by some weak weapon doesn't mean the other person is cheating..o_O;I don't think any of the weapons are weak in Halo 2, it's the way you use them against someone that counts...o_O...I've beaten people using Magnums against someone with Rocket Launcher at Mid to Close range. I don't know if I'm just lucky or I'm just better...>_>;..I'm just saying, anythings possible.
o_o;..Another thing, the Plasma Pistol and the Battle Rifle as back up is a good combo.
If a beginner is using the combo then you should be able to win...o_o..Don't complain that it's too good, learn how to beat it...o_o;.
Grab a Rocket Launcher and fire away!..o-o..Or go long range.

So yeah, o_O;..How do you know when someone is a hacker? And what is Hacks or whatever?

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 03:05 PM
o_O;..Hacks? Is that like using codes or something?

And just cause you get killed by some weak weapon doesn't mean the other person is cheating..o_O;I don't think any of the weapons are weak in Halo 2, it's the way you use them against someone that counts...o_O...I've beaten people using Magnums against someone with Rocket Launcher at Mid to Close range. I don't know if I'm just lucky or I'm just better...>_>;..I'm just saying, anythings possible.
o_o;..Another thing, the Plasma Pistol and the Battle Rifle as back up is a good combo.
If a beginner is using the combo then you should be able to win...o_o..Don't complain that it's too good, learn how to beat it...o_o;.
Grab a Rocket Launcher and fire away!..o-o..Or go long range.

So yeah, o_O;..How do you know when someone is a hacker? And what is Hacks or whatever?

im talking about the main internet gaming community... not every 1 is smart enough to understand that its not just the fancy explosions that are of any good...

hacks... aimbots, wall hacks, speed hacks, godmode hacks... they do just about everything for the player...

but no, a hack is not a "code" a cheat code is implemented into the game... hacks are other ppl who alter the game...

MistaCloudStrife
09-20-2005, 03:16 PM
I like to snipe... ^^

When I used to play Halo 2 me and my friends would play all sniper battles and I'd always win... =) Moving around and jumping with the scope and stuff is pretty fun...But i always got dizzy... o.O

Shotgun's always fun too... ^^ If you feel like going on a rampage...

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-20-2005, 03:21 PM
So yeah, o_O;..How do you know when someone is a hacker? And what is Hacks or whatever?You'll know when you see a player jump across the whole level or you see them shooting a carbine rifle like it was an SMG. They can also move really fast so you don't have a chance to hit them.

grim_reaper
09-20-2005, 03:28 PM
sniper and sword for close and far away conbat.
but if a bandshe appears I always like to be equiped with a rocket launcher

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 03:45 PM
sniper and sword for close and far away conbat.
but if a bandshe appears I always like to be equiped with a rocket launcher

you dont need a rocket to take down a banshee -_-; thats just wastefull...

AlucardVampire
09-20-2005, 03:46 PM
o_o;...Damn Hackers, now I see how that can get annoying. And, it's just so wrong.
I mean, I know I'm not the best, but I would never hack. Where's the sport in that?..o_o;
Another thing..>_>;..Just to stay with the topic. Needlers are also good weapons. Not my favorite weapons, but I know some people hate them so I love to use them against people....o_o;..

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 03:47 PM
o_o;...Damn Hackers, now I see how that can get annoying. And, it's just so wrong.
I mean, I know I'm not the best, but I would never hack. Where's the sport in that?..o_o;
Another thing..>_>;..Just to stay with the topic. Needlers are also good weapons. Not my favorite weapons, but I know some people hate them so I love to use them against people....o_o;..

personally, i dont really like em... but thats cuz you can only use 1 in halo 1... dual needlers would kick arse!

Priest The Holy
09-20-2005, 03:49 PM
i like the sniper rifle

grim_reaper
09-20-2005, 03:54 PM
you dont need a rocket to take down a banshee -_-; thats just wastefull...
yes. but its much easier and quicker to take it down. and is your in a battle with someone else you wouldn't have the time to take it down with another wepon such as the needler

AlucardVampire
09-20-2005, 04:24 PM
When it comes to Halo 2, I'm one of those people who change styles. Sometimes I play smart. Grabbing that Sniper and Battle Rifle and locating a good spot where I can shoot people down.
o_o..But sometimes I play reckless. Grabbing anything I can find and charging at the person without a care. Going kamikaze, yelling "For Allah!" at the top of my lungs. I either, get the kill, die, or end up killing us both.
One weapon I don't really like is the Brute shot. I hate aiming, the number rounds, and its reload time. But I really want to learn how to use that thing.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-20-2005, 09:10 PM
One weapon I don't really like is the Brute shot. I hate aiming, the number rounds, and its reload time. But I really want to learn how to use that thing.
Actually the brute shot is pretty good. If you know how to use it. I know the aiming suck on it but if you're close enough to get a direct hit on the enemy one shot will do enough damage. All you have to do then is use the blade on the back of of the brute shot and hit them once. I think it's better than using the sword and the rocket launcher.
Another good weapon is the brute plasma rifle. It has a fast firing rate and does more damage. The only thing wrong with it is how fast it over heats but usually it takes care of the enemy before it over heats. It works great with the SMG. I think that it should be on more than just one map.

bakakame
09-20-2005, 09:21 PM
yes. but its much easier and quicker to take it down. and is your in a battle with someone else you wouldn't have the time to take it down with another wepon such as the needler
Rockets are the easiest thing to dodge in a Banshee, as long as you see it coming all you have to do is roll to avoid it. Or if I get the feeling someone's shooting at me I roll like a frightened lunatic until I'm to safety.

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Pistols and battle rifles!

S_C_L-1
09-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Rockets are the easiest thing to dodge in a Banshee, as long as you see it coming all you have to do is roll to avoid it. Or if I get the feeling someone's shooting at me I roll like a frightened lunatic until I'm to safety.

hehe... yeah... too bad all the vehicles in halo are so damn slow...

Darrmyth
09-20-2005, 11:59 PM
proably the corvenant sniper rifle

mikey
09-21-2005, 01:42 PM
the sniper rifle is the best

evangelion2008
09-21-2005, 04:10 PM
anything man made none of the alien ones

S_C_L-1
09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
anything man made none of the alien ones

biggot :P

Moved_to_new_account
09-21-2005, 09:16 PM
PP+BMG=isntant pawnage >_>

kenny_killer
09-21-2005, 09:22 PM
double needler...

(my techniqe - attack from the sky, shoot down at the enamy, and step on there body along with there dignity)

S_C_L-1
09-22-2005, 12:44 AM
double needler...

(my techniqe - attack from the sky, shoot down at the enamy, and step on there body along with there dignity)

sweet! DOA! pwnage :D