PDA

View Full Version : Pictures I Drew

LittleAngel
06-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi, I'm new to this website. I hope that I will get lots of help from you (and lots of compliments too, if I deserve it :p ). I'm afraid I didn't color these pictures, and they are a bit messy. Nevertheless, please give your opinion on these.

lovebaby
06-25-2005, 08:08 PM
I like your first picture. Very detailed, really nice shading btw :laugh: . Though the girl's head in the last picture is flat. Keep up the great work. Hope to see more of your artworks real soon :awe:

Deathbyspartan
06-26-2005, 03:06 AM
wow they were great i have never even drew a circle without screwing up lol well they were awesome keep up the good work :)

LittleAngel
06-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Thank you so very much. I appreciate the encouragment. Here are one or two more. I drew these some time ago.

Nerveya
06-29-2005, 12:04 PM
O.o, wow, they're all great. =D Keep up the good work.

Eva®
06-29-2005, 12:28 PM
O.O ... *getting an heart attackt* and how old are you?!! ... Yoooh ! It's just amazing *-*!!!!!!

Ωmega
06-29-2005, 01:45 PM
i like it. you put alot of detail into it.itd be nice to see some sketches youve done too

Nerveya
06-29-2005, 02:01 PM
They're really good~ Do you plan to color them?

LittleAngel
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
I don't think that I will have time to color them :) . Besides, I've shaded too much and too messy on them already. I'm trying to draw my mother now, but I'm not much good at drawing realistic :( . If you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to 'hear' them. :laugh:

Nerveya
06-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Ooh yeah.. Drawing realistic is hard... >.>; Good Luck to you and i cant wait to see it =D

Taikyo
06-30-2005, 08:35 PM
O.o not bad not bad. You gots the shading and things like that. But your 2nd pic, the hands need a little bit of work. besides that, great job. Continue with your drawing.
Try some inking techniques, using white ink. It's fun and easy to use. And plus adds great effects on characters with black or dark hair, and anything black or dark thing in your picture to add highlights (if not colored...black and white kine).
Keep up the great work ^^!

LittleAngel
06-30-2005, 09:07 PM
I would love to try inking, but I don't know where to get the supplies. I'm not very informed about those things. The most that I've ever done is by using pencil. And there is watercolor, oil pastels, and charcoal. Besides that, I'm totally ignorant.

Taikyo
06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
I would love to try inking, but I don't know where to get the supplies. I'm not very informed about those things. The most that I've ever done is by using pencil. And there is watercolor, oil pastels, and charcoal. Besides that, I'm totally ignorant.
ahh...they are usually sold in art supply stores. And inking i usually use for making mangas and things like that. It's a lazy way for me, if i don't want to color the picture. And PM if you need help with the inking. I'll be glad to help you with that. =D

yokoe1887
07-01-2005, 10:14 AM
WOW!!!:awe: .........I'm eighteen and I still can't draw like that.:laugh: ...

thunderkid_kirsty
07-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Wow i love to be as good as that! ur work is very admirable

Kinomoto,Sakura
07-01-2005, 03:55 PM
wow....your really good.:)

bttr
07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
wow....your really good.:)
Damn right I can't even draw a dog right or maybe a fish.

LittleAngel
07-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Thank you for all the praises. I finished the charcoal picture of my mother. It's not very much like the picture. I'll let you compare that:laugh:

Eva®
07-06-2005, 04:58 PM
WHOOH How great is that!!!!!!!!!! *-* I see little twinkel stars! Wait a minute! It's just your drawing of your mother who shines in my eyes.. in other words I luv it ^^ hihi ., How long did it took you to draw this?!

Kitsune-sama
07-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Very impressive ^-^ ! Love the way you shade your pics.

LittleAngel
07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
WHOOH How great is that!!!!!!!!!! *-* I see little twinkel stars! Wait a minute! It's just your drawing of your mother who shines in my eyes.. in other words I luv it ^^ hihi ., How long did it took you to draw this?!
Thank you for your praise. It took about three days to draw it :) , but... I only spent about one hour or so each day :p

Eva®
07-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Thank you for your praise. It took about three days to draw it :) , but... I only spent about one hour or so each day :p =_=;; You mean .. it.. took you... only .... 3 hours!! Whoooh ,. you sure have skills!!!

wave master
07-08-2005, 03:43 AM
=_=;; You mean .. it.. took you... only .... 3 hours!! Whoooh ,. you sure have skills!!!your welcome and plus you deserve it :awe: hail the great artist:awe:

shinju hoshi
07-08-2005, 07:25 PM
i like ur shading

LittleAngel
07-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Thank you for all the comments. I'm having trouble loading my ink and pastel picture. So I'll load these two instead. They are a bit dark T.T Don't ask me why I drew a mermaid chained to the rocks, I don't even know ;)

inuyasharose
07-10-2005, 11:28 AM
i like em the second 1 the best how long did it take to make em

LittleAngel
07-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Well, the longest is about four hours actually working on one of them. But sometimes I get bored, so I leave them there for a day or two ^^ Yeah...

shinju hoshi
07-10-2005, 12:56 PM
u need 2 work on ur faces they need work. the new pics rnt very good it looks like u really didnt care about these ones like u did with the first ones

LittleAngel
07-10-2005, 01:19 PM
*Lol* Thanks for the critique. It's not that I don't care about these as much as the first ones T_T, but it's because I drew the two last ones about two or three months before I drew the first ones. My drawings were not that good then? *lol*
Sorry, it's because yesterday I scanned some pictures at my friends house but it didn't load, so I loaded this to see your reaction. Is it really that bad? *anxious*

Kill_Me_Shining
07-10-2005, 01:31 PM
wow O_O....great pics! keep up the good work ^_^

Meiyo-Kun
07-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Awsome, wish I could draw that well :P
Anywho keep doin what you do its great stuff :cool:

shinju hoshi
07-14-2005, 09:46 AM
its not that bad but i no u could draw better

LittleAngel
07-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Thank you. I have scanned some more of my pictures and I hope you would give me your opinion ^^!
_The first one I experimented oil pastels on. I looks really strange, I know *whoaaa*. It was my second picture with oil pastels (the first one was of a flower, but I forgot to scan it T_T).
_Inking was applied on the second picture. It was my first time to try inking, so it looks a bit messy ("And what's with the black fire?" you might say).
_I posted this one because I wanted to know if you think it is better than the other style I was posting at the beginning of the thread. What do you think?
_This is just something I drew when I was bored.
_A typical vampire...
Few, that's it. I hope to receive alot of comments from you ^^!

Eva®
07-14-2005, 08:10 PM
first : I like the hair!! good job for oil pastels!!
second: Also good job .. the only thing I have to say the eyes are a little <--- little bit weird..
thirth picture: In two words : Just lovely!!!
forth: nice job, only a to big forehead if you ask me ^^';
fifth pic: whoooh sexy! ^^ .. only the girl doesn't have big boops if you know what a mean .. maybe to little.. and there is this white place under this vampire shoulder.. what is that?!
Anyways I love your work!!

ShawdowQueen
07-14-2005, 08:10 PM
cool pics

lovebaby
07-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Ooo, new pictures, I can't believe you didn't tell me earlier ^^. Here're my advices on them:
+pic1: I can't believe you did that with oil pastels. It's lovely. I find it hard to color with those big, bulky oil pastels, they're so messy.
+pic2: I really like the flame thingy around her. Real nice job, but her head is kinda big.
+pic3: She's so pretty, I like her hair.
+pic4: Cute outfit
+pic5: The girl seems kinda thin, and the dracula's mouth is a bit weird.

Post more pictures soon. Looking forward to see them ^^

shinju hoshi
07-17-2005, 12:30 PM
i lov how u do ur hair i like all of them but i cant tell u how much joy the last one gives me cuz joy is something it doesnt give me T.T the last one needs work on the hands and body but about the hair well wat can i say its amazing how u do the hair on all of them the first one is my fav

Lanaya
07-17-2005, 07:46 PM
first : I like the hair!! good job for oil pastels!!
second: Also good job .. the only thing I have to say the eyes are a little <--- little bit weird..
thirth picture: In two words : Just lovely!!!
forth: nice job, only a to big forehead if you ask me ^^';
fifth pic: whoooh sexy! ^^ .. only the girl doesn't have big boops if you know what a mean .. maybe to little.. and there is this white place under this vampire shoulder.. what is that?!
Anyways I love your work!!On the last pic I think that is his neck...lol...
Anyways..I love your work...I draw too..but it's mostly regular manga...Well,still keep up the work..
(P.s I think you should make the shading lighter..it would look a little less messy)
-Lanaya(it's a habbit):<_<:

Dragon Rage
07-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Nice.

dreamprincess777
07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
whoa u draw awsome!!!!!!!!! i draw too but i dont kno how to shade like that wat do you use?

S_C_L-1
07-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Yes indeed! Very nice shading! have you any colored pics? (i enjoy black and white, but color is nice sometimes)

Keep up the good work!

LittleAngel
07-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Yayyy, I'm so happy you all liked it :thanks: . I know that the last picture is a bit weird and disproportioned. I put so much attention on the head that I was careless about the body ;) . I will try to not do that again. Thank you for all your comments.

Yeah, I know that my shading is a bit dark and messy, I'll try to experiment more on that and make it look less sloppy(T_T). About the oil pastel one, I thought it was also messy, and it's hard to see the fingers and the individual flowers. Glad that you liked it.
I only colored a few of my pictures, but that was a while ago. They don't look very good :( .

S_C_L-1
07-19-2005, 09:04 AM
well... i mean... were not dense... we know (or at least should) that some tools (certain paints come to mind) are very hard to get the effect ou want and can be kinda (in my case very) messy... over-all, you did a great job. how long have you been drawing above stick figgure lvl?

evil killer
07-19-2005, 11:52 AM
nice job working on them keep up the good work.

shinju hoshi
07-19-2005, 05:02 PM
ur shading isnt messy i lov it

Mink
07-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Great drawings .... keep it up! ^^

MaGeaX~
07-20-2005, 01:06 AM
WOW! i like them all but the 1st is that best exellent on the shading very detailed, i so wish i can draw like that:D

Makai
07-20-2005, 08:21 PM
i like them all! exellent on the shading very detailed i like that. you must been Practicing alot! :awe:

Kayame
07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Shawdow.. did you draw that Inuyasha picture? Or is that Kurama? Its very kawaii!!! ^^

LittleAngel
07-23-2005, 08:32 PM
well... i mean... were not dense... we know (or at least should) that some tools (certain paints come to mind) are very hard to get the effect ou want and can be kinda (in my case very) messy... over-all, you did a great job. how long have you been drawing above stick figgure lvl?
I've been drawing since I was six (when I read Doremon - I don't suppose you've read it; it's really childish, but I was six ^^). I don't think I've ever drawn stick figures. I have drawn wiggly lines when I was little. Instead of stick figures, and before I read Doremon, I drew people with a circle for a head, a rectangle for a body, and ovals otherwise :p *they're as bad as stick figures*.

By the way Kayame, what Inu-Yasha picture? ;)

S_C_L-1
07-23-2005, 09:19 PM
I've been drawing since I was six (when I read Doremon - I don't suppose you've read it; it's really childish, but I was six ^^). I don't think I've ever drawn stick figures. I have drawn wiggly lines when I was little. Instead of stick figures, and before I read Doremon, I drew people with a circle for a head, a rectangle for a body, and ovals otherwise :p *they're as bad as stick figures*.

By the way Kayame, what Inu-Yasha picture? ;)you've come a long way! i just gave up on drawing... ill leave that to my bro.. hes got more talent anyway... i prefer making noise (music) anyway...

you should post on deviantart (if you arent already that is)... and if ever you c a guy called trancetime on DA, thats my bro... (do not venture there if you are faint of heart :P)

LittleAngel
07-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Why? Is your brother capable of giving me a heart attack?

Taikyo
07-23-2005, 10:53 PM
lol nice work. hmm..well its usually always messy when you first try the inking. I remember my first time...ink all over my fingers. X_x; but you'll get the inking thing fast. The only thing you should parctice a lot is how to make it look like a color, even tho its in black. Also practice the white pen ink. Its very useful for everything thats has black in it. lol! >.<; but i really luve your oil pastel ones. If you want i'll show you a pic that i ink in with pen-white ink and black ink. ^_^

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Cool pics! You are very talented

helba
07-23-2005, 11:24 PM
good pictures

ancientsilence
07-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Wow... these are amazing. Keep drawing, they look great!

LittleAngel
07-24-2005, 03:13 PM
lol nice work. hmm..well its usually always messy when you first try the inking. I remember my first time...ink all over my fingers. X_x; but you'll get the inking thing fast. The only thing you should parctice a lot is how to make it look like a color, even tho its in black. Also practice the white pen ink. Its very useful for everything thats has black in it. lol! >.<; but i really luve your oil pastel ones. If you want i'll show you a pic that i ink in with pen-white ink and black ink. ^_^
How do you make it look like color? ;) Are we supposed to dilute the ink with water?
*lol* Thanks, I'm glad you liked my oil pastel one (singular - I posted but one).
About the picture you inked, I'd love to see it to get some insight of what it should look like. Thanks for all the advice ^^!

S_C_L-1
07-24-2005, 11:39 PM
have you tryed cross fading? it would add a nice touch to your style methinks... but thats just me talking. and no, my bro wont give you a heart attack... but i dont guaranty that your sanity will stay completely intact...

samuriagent
07-27-2005, 01:15 PM
those kick anis

honistly i cant draw a straight line

shinju hoshi
07-27-2005, 01:44 PM
i know dont they rock

mokubafanatic
07-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I love the very first picture you posted the best. ^_^

But, umm, question (if someone's asked it already, sorry, but I didn't wanna read over 3 pages..). What do you use to draw them? It doesn't look like it's done in normal pencil to me.

It looks like a good supply I can use for my drawings.. ^_^

Taikyo
07-28-2005, 11:58 PM
How do you make it look like color? ;) Are we supposed to dilute the ink with water?
*lol* Thanks, I'm glad you liked my oil pastel one (singular - I posted but one).
About the picture you inked, I'd love to see it to get some insight of what it should look like. Thanks for all the advice ^^!
Its called toning...T_T my photoshop won't work so i could put it...i guess i have to do it by hand (owwie i have to use sharp exto knives..), yet i love using flat tones since it looks nice, but the real mangas would use scene tone sheets..>.< man its hard to find those around here!

S_C_L-1
07-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Its called toning...T_T my photoshop won't work so i could put it...i guess i have to do it by hand (owwie i have to use sharp exto knives..), yet i love using flat tones since it looks nice, but the real mangas would use scene tone sheets..>.< man its hard to find those around here!
Yeah i know... Art stuff costs an arm and a leg... thank god that the only thing i wear down in my art is picks....

Drangons_Gurl
07-29-2005, 11:20 PM
I like your pics a lot ^^.......very nice.

LittleAngel
07-30-2005, 05:09 PM
have you tryed cross fading? it would add a nice touch to your style methinks... but thats just me talking. and no, my bro wont give you a heart attack... but i dont guaranty that your sanity will stay completely intact...

@_@ Argh... All those techinques!!! (and also the ones Taikyo talked about). I did tell you that I know very little of these things T_T. My drawings are mostly based on my instinct and preferences. I heared about the scene tone sheets, but, like you said, it's hard to find. I've never seen what they look like. And what is cross fading? O_o

Answer to Mokubafanatic: I did use normal pencil. I guess it seems strange because I pressed too hard. But other than the three pictures that I used ink, charcoal, and oil pastel on, the rest is in normal 2B pencil :) .

The first picture is just me experimenting on another style of drawing -- but not quite... :(
Here is a picture I colored. It looks a bit strange and I chose all dull colors. They don't go together very well.

S_C_L-1
07-31-2005, 01:26 AM
@_@ Argh... All those techinques!!! (and also the ones Taikyo talked about). I did tell you that I know very little of these things T_T. My drawings are mostly based on my instinct and preferences. I heared about the scene tone sheets, but, like you said, it's hard to find. I've never seen what they look like. And what is cross fading? O_o

Answer to Mokubafanatic: I did use normal pencil. I guess it seems strange because I pressed too hard. But other than the three pictures that I used ink, charcoal, and oil pastel on, the rest is in normal 2B pencil :) .

The first picture is just me experimenting on another style of drawing -- but not quite... :(
Here is a picture I colored. It looks a bit strange and I chose all dull colors. They don't go together very well.
Actually, those arent bad either.

Did you ever try to CG your drawings? its a piece of cake with adobe photo shop... (it would also be easyer to get those vibrant colors you'd need)

Cross fading is by using vertical and horizontal lines (the closer they are, the darker it is) Its hard at first (i actually never got the hang of it... its an advanced technique... but you should be able to learn it pretty fast, you got talent)

Anyway, these are just my 2 cents... devellope your own style. Techniques are just tools to help you define yourself as an artist...

Good Luck!

Cat of Darkness
08-01-2005, 07:36 AM
well u can draw alot better than i can.

Lightangel
08-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Your pictures are soooo cooool:awe: . I wish I could draw like that but I'm pretty hopeless:( . Keep up the good work:laugh: .

LittleAngel
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Actually, those arent bad either.

Did you ever try to CG your drawings? its a piece of cake with adobe photo shop... (it would also be easyer to get those vibrant colors you'd need)

Cross fading is by using vertical and horizontal lines (the closer they are, the darker it is) Its hard at first (i actually never got the hang of it... its an advanced technique... but you should be able to learn it pretty fast, you got talent)

Anyway, these are just my 2 cents... devellope your own style. Techniques are just tools to help you define yourself as an artist...

Good Luck!
Thanks ^^! I've never tried CG. I think I will now, just to see what it's like. But if it turns out horrible, please don't be too harsh on me T_T.

Thanks for telling me about cross fading! I'll try that too if I have time :)

S_C_L-1
08-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks ^^! I've never tried CG. I think I will now, just to see what it's like. But if it turns out horrible, please don't be too harsh on me T_T.

Thanks for telling me about cross fading! I'll try that too if I have time :)
No problem! just keep up the good work! you should get the hang of em pretty fast/ez

Jizzka
08-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Those are really spiffy. I wish I could do that..

Mira Kaiba
08-04-2005, 09:27 PM
I love your pics. Mine aren't nearly as good. I can't figure out how to get my shading to look like that. Whenever I use a 2B pencil it does not look that good. Keep up the good work! I love the colors too. And trust me... Ink is sooo messy when you first work with it. It's gets better with practice.

S_C_L-1
08-05-2005, 01:44 AM
I love your pics. Mine aren't nearly as good. I can't figure out how to get my shading to look like that. Whenever I use a 2B pencil it does not look that good. Keep up the good work! I love the colors too. And trust me... Ink is sooo messy when you first work with it. It's gets better with practice.
in most cases, your just better off doing that while you CG... Ink doesnt forgive...

Dark Lord Takegami
08-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Wow. Your artwork is amazing.
I am particuarly fond of your little Mermaid girl.

Wonderful work.
How long have you been drawing?

EDIT

Ah.. I see .. didn't read all of this page. x_x

shinju hoshi
08-05-2005, 12:30 PM
ur good ^^

sasukeschik
08-08-2005, 08:25 PM
i really wish i were half as good at drawing as you but anywhoo, asome pics!!!

caldina
08-09-2005, 05:27 AM
I just loved the very first and the second pic! u r very talented drawer http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/hiiri.gif

shinju hoshi
08-09-2005, 10:20 AM
very nice

harakiri
08-09-2005, 10:28 AM
i like the pictures.they're realy good.

LittleAngel
08-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much. I'm sorry I haven't been able to draw anything new because the school year had started. Thanks for all the comments. I think it would be a while until I post another picture -- I can't as easily go to my friend's house to scan pictures anymore T_T.

Saiyanbabe1818
08-20-2005, 11:44 AM
wow great Pictures!

S_C_L-1
08-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Thank you very much. I'm sorry I haven't been able to draw anything new because the school year had started. Thanks for all the comments. I think it would be a while until I post another picture -- I can't as easily go to my friend's house to scan pictures anymore T_T.
lol moocher! just joking. but seiously, you should invest in your talent! buy all the tools you need to get your art out there! artists are in high demand

LittleAngel
08-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks very much! I would like to buy all the tools for art, but there are just some problems. The first one is that I don't get allowance - all dependent on my parents; and the second thing is that my father is antipathetic towards manga and anime. Well, it's not that he dislikes them, but...I guess it was because I drew too many pictures when I was little. He says it's a waste of time.
"Artists are in high demand". Really? I always heard that artists are very poor. Isn't it so typical that people appreciate their paintings only after they are dead?

Darth_Vador
08-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Wow I drew my avatar icon lol

Tatanya12
08-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Hi darth

Tatanya12
08-27-2005, 05:04 PM
(\_/)
(o o)
(> <)
_____

Darth_Vador
08-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Okay bunny lady

Darth_Vador
08-27-2005, 05:29 PM
She is wierd

S_C_L-1
08-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Thanks very much! I would like to buy all the tools for art, but there are just some problems. The first one is that I don't get allowance - all dependent on my parents; and the second thing is that my father is antipathetic towards manga and anime. Well, it's not that he dislikes them, but...I guess it was because I drew too many pictures when I was little. He says it's a waste of time.
"Artists are in high demand". Really? I always heard that artists are very poor. Isn't it so typical that people appreciate their paintings only after they are dead?

ok, there ARE starving artists... but mostly musicians... (yeah... im gonna fall into the starving artist category... and work at burger king...)

Visual artists are in VERY high demand. as much for commercials as posters as movies (the anime industry is BOOMING)... make a nice portfolio (maybe a few animations) and go intoa visual arts program in college... you'll get demands out of the wazooo!

Darth_Vador
08-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Yep yep yep so true

Darth_Vador
08-27-2005, 06:49 PM
(\_()
(o o)
(> <)

Vampireness
08-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Those r teh greatest ^-^, better than what i can draw o_o'

Darth_Vador
08-28-2005, 10:26 AM
<_<>_>got that right LOL

LittleAngel
08-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Well, thank you for encouraging me. You're right, the manga industry is booming -- so many young people like manga these days -- including me. But the life of a manga artist is not for me -- too much pressure @_@!! However, now that I think of it, all jobs have great pressure. It doesn't suit a person like me at all. Life is soooo hard T_T

Darth_Vador
08-28-2005, 04:29 PM
sure anytime

S_C_L-1
08-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, thank you for encouraging me. You're right, the manga industry is booming -- so many young people like manga these days -- including me. But the life of a manga artist is not for me -- too much pressure @_@!! However, now that I think of it, all jobs have great pressure. It doesn't suit a person like me at all. Life is soooo hard T_T

well that depends... theres ALOT of jobs in the manga industry...

there are 2 types of animators, CG artists, reference collectors, publishing, concept art, story boards, sound effects, BG music, voice acting, plot/story writers, etc etc etc...

altho, the ppl under the most pressure are the animators... cuz... their jobs suck :D (i wouldnt b able to b an animator even if i was a great artist)

Darth_Vador
08-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Well anyways I used to suck but I bout manga books and I'm pretty good Soo..

*ms.azrah*
08-29-2005, 02:53 AM
try them with colors. anyway, i like the effect you made with just inking.

i do like your art~;)

LittleAngel
08-31-2005, 07:12 PM
well that depends... theres ALOT of jobs in the manga industry...

there are 2 types of animators, CG artists, reference collectors, publishing, concept art, story boards, sound effects, BG music, voice acting, plot/story writers, etc etc etc...

altho, the ppl under the most pressure are the animators... cuz... their jobs suck :D (i wouldnt b able to b an animator even if i was a great artist)
*Lol* "Their job sucks"; yet you enjoy the things they produce nevertheless. However, that is just the reason why it "sucks" -- it's because anime are in so high demand. Even so, the animator likes it better if the audiences respond positively to their work -- they might as well enjoy it since they lost nights of sleep over it.
Would you want to be an animtor though? You could have your own fan club ^^

S_C_L-1
08-31-2005, 07:21 PM
*Lol* "Their job sucks"; yet you enjoy the things they produce nevertheless. However, that is just the reason why it "sucks" -- it's because anime are in so high demand. Even so, the animator likes it better if the audiences respond positively to their work -- they might as well enjoy it since they lost nights of sleep over it.
Would you want to be an animtor though? You could have your own fan club ^^

yes, i very much admire their work! it takes alot of skill and patience to make a good anime!

and just as a side note, yes, i will eventually have a fan club... just not for the same reason as you. i WILL bring shred back into music!

LittleAngel
09-04-2005, 05:37 PM
yes, i very much admire their work! it takes alot of skill and patience to make a good anime!

and just as a side note, yes, i will eventually have a fan club... just not for the same reason as you. i WILL bring shred back into music!
That's great!!!^^ Are you going to create a band or go solo? Good luck on your dream of stardome.

S_C_L-1
09-05-2005, 01:11 AM
That's great!!!^^ Are you going to create a band or go solo? Good luck on your dream of stardome.

still hesitant... im not good enough to go solo quite yet (gimme a few more years lol) and i havent really met any musicians that play the same kinda styles/have same type of interest in music as i do... so it would just fall appart... but were getting off subject :P

Taormina
09-09-2005, 09:35 AM
I like it. Great shading.

lovelykagome
09-28-2005, 04:53 PM
wow they are really great http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/01elf.gif

LittleAngel
09-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Thank you for the compliments. I am very sorry that I have not posted new drawings. I am really busy right now and getting barely enough sleep. However, I'll try to spare time to draw this weekend. I hope I can post new pictures on Monday.

ThatBurnyFeelin
10-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Your drawings are beautiful!

soraandkairi4eva
10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
you really drew them . i luv it.

wizz-o-matic
10-14-2005, 04:09 PM
from now on, drawings in the fanart section

blondy
10-14-2005, 04:46 PM
me like all

S_C_L-1
10-14-2005, 07:50 PM
from now on, drawings in the fanart section

its only considered fan-art if its based on something else... if i were to draw a picture of Spike Spiegle, then it would b fan-art... if its your own character.........

currupted_ soul
10-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey nice drawings u are very talented keep up the work ^.^

Ms. Lucy
10-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Wow! That’s very good. Keep drawing!

Nightwish
11-06-2005, 02:45 AM
I think your art is beautiful I love the way you've done the hair on the first pic.:)

*ms.azrah*
11-06-2005, 03:03 AM
i like the second best

3BladeDemoness
11-06-2005, 03:21 AM
w00t go girl you got such talent I love all of them! Lots of passion and creativity

*Raine*
11-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could show you some of mine.

ikaryshinjievangelion
11-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I think you did well on your pictures

FierceFeli.
11-08-2005, 07:48 AM
I really like your pics ^^ keep it up!

cjm
11-08-2005, 05:03 PM
your pictures are cool

~Troublesome Woman~
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
I love your pictures! I wish I could show some of mine...
I know what you mean about not having enough time... same with me at the mo'.
I use just a normal ball-point pen, but it really sucks because the pens stick. Still, it's better than pencil.

S_C_L-1
11-10-2005, 04:18 AM
I love your pictures! I wish I could show some of mine...
I know what you mean about not having enough time... same with me at the mo'.
I use just a normal ball-point pen, but it really sucks because the pens stick. Still, it's better than pencil.

you're better off getting a good rechargeable "fountain" pen (im not quite sure what it's called in english... thats just a rough translation)... it'll cost less in the long run, will be alot more comfortable to use, is alot more accurate and can last you your entire life!

angelsdream91
11-10-2005, 05:21 PM
WOW!!!! THOES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!......i wish i could draw like that....

darkheart1252
11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
wow...just wow..

great drawings

angelsdream91
11-10-2005, 05:54 PM
So cool!

Blue-redragoon
11-10-2005, 07:28 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/CAQRCDU7.png

Lady_Farore
11-12-2005, 12:22 AM
i like the first pic the best. very good.

sumae_the_firewolf
11-12-2005, 12:38 AM
I love them! You do great hading and the black fire on the one was wonderful! I like your style and hope to see more from you.

-!Sumae!-

LegendaryAngelWings
11-19-2005, 06:40 PM
You're very good at drawing. You even have the shadings and textures correctly throughout the drawings. I think you might consider trying to get off of the anime drawing. Get into realstic drawings because it might actually keep helping to improve your skills. Though you don't need much improvement at all. Considering you draw anime prefectly. I suggest you try to look into newer things to draw. To see how far you can expand the way you draw.

Dark Knight Yuka
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Eeek Gasp!!!They are better than mine!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.

gracey04
11-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Wow! Those pictures are so awesome.
You really are a good artist.http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif
*Two Thumbs Up* Keep it up

gracey04
11-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Nicehttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif and it is so goodhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

da'bEAST
11-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Awesome drawings!
Wish I could draw half the way you can :)

Wonderwice
11-21-2005, 11:34 AM
o.O;
speachless!
They are so good xD
:D