PDA

View Full Version : [contest] AW/AG Collab Contest

MistressPookyChan
06-23-2005, 08:54 AM
It's been awhile since we had a contest, but now that most of you are on vacation I decided it was about time. This contest is a bit specially because it is run by AnimeWallpapers and AnimeGalleries! Since we have a collaboration going, we decided to have a collaboration theme.

Theme: Collaboration (feel the love! <3)

The Rules:
1) You must make the wallpaper with another user. That is, two people working on the same wallpaper.
2) The wallpaper must have two characters on the wall.
3) The characters must represent you in some way; appearance, style, personality, etc.
4) Put AnimeWallpapers.com and AnimeGalleries.net on the wallpaper

Wallpaper Resolution: 1024x768 and up

Prizes
You will get a lovely banner from me which you can proudly display in your signature or on your website, and your wallpaper will be placed on AnimeGalleries.net for all the world to gaze at!

Due Date: Friday, July 8th. This gives you about two weeks.

happy wallpapering!

Essex
06-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Someone who wants to make a wp with me, jah?
<3

akachan
06-23-2005, 11:16 AM
ok doi ^__^ I give you my collaboration if you want, I think that even if i got some exams, i could make it! I love making wallz for contests ^^ :3

Essex
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Yay <3
I'll PM you n_n

Himura Enishi
06-23-2005, 06:38 PM
ill work with someone on this, please no inexperienced people tho

kuro_chan
06-23-2005, 10:09 PM
I am going to work with sadako sumeragi.
I asked her over e-mail.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

MuZ0NaZ
06-24-2005, 04:38 AM
Ooo, a collab contest! Never did a collab before so it seems fun <_< Too bad the deadline is so soon :/

naojason
06-24-2005, 07:45 AM
I'll accept a colab with somebody. Please send me a private message, and a sample(s) of your work (just to make sure it'd be a legit colab and not one where I'd do all the work). In other words, I'd prefer to colab with intermediate/advanced WP makers (although with some exceptions, I would be willing to colab with a beginner).

I'll scout around some threads too, so don't be too suprised if I PM you! :)

MistressPookyChan
06-24-2005, 08:23 AM
If we run into problems with the deadline, we can push it back a bit... but please try to complete it on time.

also, since I am not judging the contest (Ace is!) I can participate (i think...). drop me a PM if interested. You know what kind of work I do by now.

If you have any questions about the contest, please contact me or Princess Minako. Also, feel free to use the forums for your wallpaper collab. Just put the tag [collab] in the title and your names. For example: [collab]MPC and Chii . If you dont want cretiques, state that in your first post.

MuZ0NaZ
06-24-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, I'm leaving for a week starting tommorow but I'll try to be on time if I find anyone to collab with n_n

wizz-o-matic
06-24-2005, 09:54 AM
<-- *is already taken* sorry :P

Ah, the deadline is so soon ... need to finish with my exames and then I'll be able to start making walls again ^_^

Princess Minako
06-24-2005, 11:02 AM
l also put the thread up in the News section and AG.net dazzle us section. Be sure to check there for other potentiol collaborators . *mission impossible theme plays*

souichi tsujii
06-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Erm, Kurochan and I are no longer working together. So that means I need a partner. Anyone interested?

spX
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
someone wanna work with me? ah?

Soulreaver13
06-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Can a very advanced wall maker join with me. I do not know how to make them and want you to teach my so I can learn. I promise that I have great Ideas...thank you all.(PM me if you decide to partner up)

Lunar_Dianta_Minomoto
06-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Question(s):
1.) Does the collaborater need to be another member ( I love to work with my little sister), and
2.) can these be chop jobs, or do they need to be computer art?
Thank you very much, I can't wait to get involved.

MistressPookyChan
06-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Question(s):
1.) Does the collaborater need to be another member ( I love to work with my little sister), and
2.) can these be chop jobs, or do they need to be computer art?
Thank you very much, I can't wait to get involved.

1) yes, they need to be a member. membership at animeforum.com is free!

2) make a wallpaper however you like, just follow the rules.

***TO EVERYONE*** If you are looking for a partner, PM me and I will add your name to the first post.

Lunar_Dianta_Minomoto
06-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Thank you for your help- My little sis wanted to join anyway! I wuv wallpapers!
(Edit: Um, where and how do we submit these? Thank you.)

MistressPookyChan
06-26-2005, 11:30 PM
I will start a new thread to submit wallpapers to.

Lunar_Dianta_Minomoto
06-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Thank you very much- Starriel, my sister, will be my partner- we'll get right on it... Thanks a lot.:)

akachan
06-29-2005, 03:10 AM
Ehi Pook, can I ask you a question?
I don't mean applying what I'm going to say to this contest now, but could the winner/s receive rupees for prize? I think it could be something interesting...maybe 1000 or 500? Maybe I'm just crazy V__V'...

naojason
06-29-2005, 04:22 AM
Ehi Pook, can I ask you a question?
I don't mean applying what I'm going to say to this contest now, but could the winner/s receive rupees for prize? I think it could be something interesting...maybe 1000 or 500? Maybe I'm just crazy V__V'...I second that. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif I'm poor and I need weapons and armor and stuff. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/badrazz.gif

I guess I oughta PM Pooky-Chan though, I'm still partnerless. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

wizz-o-matic
06-29-2005, 05:24 AM
Oh, I'm feeling generous today (just passed the last math exame ^_^) .... Pooky if you don't mind I can give rupees to the winners (I just have lots of them xD) ^_^

Princess Minako
06-29-2005, 08:25 AM
I can take care of the rupee prize so no one needs to give up their rupees ^^. Good idea!

MistressPookyChan
06-30-2005, 05:46 AM
I can take care of the rupee prize so no one needs to give up their rupees ^^. Good idea!

sounds fab! Thanks for doing the rupee prize. I'll give a rupee prize to the people's choice award winners.

Wizzy: if you are feeling generous, how about donating to newbies? They appreciate it.

wizz-o-matic
06-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Wizzy: if you are feeling generous, how about donating to newbies? They appreciate it.I do that, fro time to time ^^ If they deserve them ^^ xD

MistressPookyChan
07-04-2005, 06:49 PM
ONE WEEK LEFT!!! Put your finished wallpapers in here: http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=26052

Princess Minako
07-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Can I also beg the deadline be postponed until sunday ;_; aka asked too in the submissions thread.

MistressPookyChan
07-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Sunday... US time? sure, why not.

OK, DEADLINE IS PUSHED BACK UNTIL Sunday July 10, US time.

Sophonax
07-09-2005, 06:36 AM
I never found anyone to work with. Except with someone who's not a member of this forum. ^^;

MistressPookyChan
07-09-2005, 07:21 AM
If they sign up to be a member of the site, then it is technically ok. But... the wallpaper is due sunday so you have to work quickly.