PDA

View Full Version : What's the music unstopable?

Volmar.00.Brasil
06-21-2005, 03:37 PM
The people guess what's the music always in your head? but sometimes the music that stucks in your head, Isn't the music unstopable. The music unstopable is that when are playing you can turn off the song. You need to wait the end of the music to get out. MY music Is Everybody hurt's, I can't make anithing when this music playing! And About your?

Sangie
07-14-2005, 12:42 PM
simplify i dont get it. just tell the song thats in ur head?

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 04:48 PM
... I have no idea what you are talking about. =\

If your talking about music that gets stuck in your head, there's already a thread for that. If that's not what you mean... I really don't understand what your implying. ^^;;;

Sangie
07-14-2005, 04:57 PM
see she's smarter than i am and she doesnt get it either

Demondaze
12-12-2005, 04:27 PM
The people guess what's the music always in your head? but sometimes the music that stucks in your head, Isn't the music unstopable. The music unstopable is that when are playing you can turn off the song. You need to wait the end of the music to get out. MY music Is Everybody hurt's, I can't make anithing when this music playing! And About your?
Does any of this make sense to you??

Darrmyth
12-12-2005, 04:33 PM
this doesn't make much sense i think it is trying to say * if you have a song stuck in your head and you cant sto it what do you do to stop it *
well when i have a song stuck in my head i either stop thinking about it or i listen to it until i get sick of it.