PDA

View Full Version : Modesty

Xian Pu
06-21-2005, 01:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Xian76Pu/Modesty.jpg

Okay this is another of my 'simple' wallpapers. Read the Embarassing thread to know exactly why it's so simple. Also, you'll notice that I had to off site link it (sorry Pooks) because I am at the library and the computer here doesn't allow for right clicking and 'saving as'. IE I had to use the link I had at Photobucket. So other than being bland, what does this image need?

The Rebel
06-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Cool, I get to be the first. I like the content. (of course I would, I'm a guy.) But maybe some text, what I don't know. I like the wallpapers you make very cool.

____
06-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Some text would be good. Just a simple font with simple words should do. Other than the plainess, it's good.

Dyne
06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
I also agree that it is great, but is lacking text. Also, you may want to "liven up" your name on the bottom right, its hard to see and you want people to know it was you who did such good work.

kuro_chan
06-22-2005, 08:50 AM
um.. speaking as a girl, I don't like the pitcure.... You forgot to put a warning in the thread title...

Xian Pu
06-25-2005, 01:56 PM
um.. speaking as a girl, I don't like the pitcure.... You forgot to put a warning in the thread title...

Well, I thought that warnings were for blatent panty shots or anything of that nature. I don't personally see how a bit of cleavage deems censorship.

MistressPookyChan
06-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Xian, we do warnings for everything because there are a lot of youngin's that visit the site. Just put a little warning in your post, such as "cleavage and blushing".

naojason
06-26-2005, 02:41 PM
I mainly like the simplicity because the design is neat and clean, plus it's GREAT for a desktop.

Xian Pu
06-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Xian, we do warnings for everything because there are a lot of youngin's that visit the site. Just put a little warning in your post, such as "cleavage and blushing".

*shrug* You're the boss, but this smells a bit like Facism to me. Not going to argue lady boss. ^_^

naojason
06-28-2005, 05:40 PM
*shrug* You're the boss, but this smells a bit like Facism to me. Not going to argue lady boss. ^_^It's mostly because a few people in this world can't even handle half a clevage line. I guess they have to account for those elite few.

I mean, c'mon, the little perverted kiddies are going to pay extra attention if it says *warning* anyways, so it's not keeping them away. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/badrazz.gif

cowboydemon666
06-28-2005, 05:54 PM
i think its very unique and you should keep making interesting wallpapers like that...

sparkiest fox
06-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Your wallpaper is good Xian Pu I like it but is could use some text something of interest would work,