PDA

View Full Version : Online Ps2 Cheating!

Devil'sElite
06-20-2005, 02:52 PM
:mad: Online Cheating Sucks Alot! Its Really Stupid For People Using Gameshark , and others online! How Can We Prevent This And Should They Block cheating systems From using them online?? PEOPLE WHO CHEAT WITH GAME SYSTEMS ONLINE! :ooh: Let us Know What u think! And i also dont know if they can use cheating systems onlinw with x-box? Let Me Know Please! :laugh:

red storm
06-20-2005, 03:01 PM
What people do in single play is up to them, but don't ruin the game for others by cheating online.

Had a lan party where someone cheated, everyone activeted cheats. Noone could kill anymore, we preoved our point.

Devil'sElite
06-20-2005, 03:08 PM
YES! Thats True...All im Saying is that You can Use Cheating Systems But Just For The Sake of everyone...Please dont use them online...using cheats online are for people who cant win!

miroku-inuyasha
06-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Actually (some) of the people that make the cheats use them out of the cheat guides to the certain game... If someone is to cheap to go out and spend the money to buy the guide that's there problem

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-20-2005, 04:47 PM
if you are going to cheat you dont deserve to play the game

Lion heart master
06-20-2005, 04:55 PM
the only time i cheat on a game is when i really need help...like when im playing Grand Theft Auto: SanAndreas..cause that game gets boring and sometimes i get the feeling to kill someone on that game..lol ;)

Nineteenth
06-20-2005, 05:31 PM
if you are going to cheat you dont deserve to play the game
Well, there is no real council that sits around juding people on the matter if who deserves to play what. If you paid for your game, if you paid for your cheat device, you should be allowed to use it, if you're paying to play online no one should really have much of a say about it,either way you lose money and someone else gains it.

Also, the HDD online games have cheat detectors, although , the newer cheats can bypass them yet only work on some characters-teams-etc.

The people who cannot win thing is another story, the reason some people cheat online it abuse the empty flaw in the game. Take Diablo for example, the rust storm and the cow level. EVERYONE wanted to see or if they knew what the Cow King dropped I can't recall if anyone has killed him since that was so long ago.
The only way to kill him and not close the level would be to use a cheat, which they did'nt like to begin with.

If you're going to cheat online do something not so obvious. It's not like anyone will notice that your timer is moving slower than theirs; then it's whole just being mean factor.

Resident Evil outbreak had a friendly fire option if I recall correctly,when you could shoot your teammates by mistake or on purpose. People took this as a chance to create some chaos, which was funnier than most could imagine.
Friendly Fire + One person who could'nt die AND turned on the rest of their team?
Anyway.. Ps2 Cheating is a rather old topic, not much to get worked up about. Just don't play with those people, you do have an option to leave the game, use it.