PDA

View Full Version : A world without anime....

Ashminigun
06-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Hello again my fellow members!

Here's a thought for you: What happen to the world if anime doesn't exist in the first place? What the world would be today?:eek:

Mine's, we still watching American cartoon and animation still for kiddies and just for laugh only.

What's your thoughts 'bout it? Feel free to express your opinion.

'nough said...

Seyia
06-15-2005, 01:33 PM
well a world with out anime wouldn't be as diffrent as it is now, if you really think of it. There would be less people wanting to go to japan and learn japanese i don't know, okay

_CTA_
06-15-2005, 01:39 PM
i hope there isnt any of that kinda world. i will be depressed 4ever!!

Kyotaro
06-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Yea, there aren't that many people..But everyone one here probably wouldn't have met, unless they go to the same school. You probably would have less friends if half of them you know is into anime. And it wouldn't be that different at my school anyway - not many people like anime. Just a few do. Japan probably wouldn't be as widely known...Who knows? That's a weird thing to think about though...

The Rebel
06-15-2005, 04:17 PM
World without anime! NOOOOOO!!! It would be a world I don't want to live in. It would be so boring, uncreative, and stupid.

wolfdemon86
06-15-2005, 04:21 PM
man thank god that there is anime it's a good hobbie to read watch and even act. well not to get personal but my life is all about anime and i love it alot so that's it bye!!!!!!...............................until next time

Tenma kami
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
A world with out anime would simply just suck

Tsuna Kadiri
06-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Hm, a world without Anime? It would just make any type of animation seem child-like to most people... not that some people don't view it differenty now, though.

If there was no Anime in the world, I'd just live my life like I do now. O.o ... wouldn't be that big of a deal. Although, I wouldn't have the same inspiration for art.

cowboydemon666
06-15-2005, 05:54 PM
i know you said what would happen to the world, but i have to say what would happen to me. i hope you don't mind. anyway, anime was the best thing thats ever happened to me. i know its sad but its true. i mean, i don't sit around watching it all day, i do get out but if anime didn't exsist, i would probably belong to a sports team or something...

Saiyuko
06-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Life without Anime huh?I probaly would have less friends....I'd probaly be less interested into going to Japan.I'd probaly stick with videogames most of the time if anime didn't exist.

FlashD
06-16-2005, 08:12 AM
A world without anime....is like a world without water, just unlively!

Crube
06-16-2005, 02:02 PM
We would probably be talking more about Manga instead!

EvaŽ
06-16-2005, 02:10 PM
If Anime didn't excist then I looked much more at normal cartoons and I would be more into the normal art.. not manga but just art art.. you know ^_~

The Rebel
06-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Life without Anime huh?I probaly would have less friends....I'd probaly be less interested into going to Japan.I'd probaly stick with videogames most of the time if anime didn't exist.OMG!! There wouldn't be any anime type games either!! NOOOOOOOOOOO! *catches breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kurai Ha
06-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Aaaack, no anime, are you out of your mind?????????? Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!can't happen. (catches breath) Don't do that, man. Give an otaku a heart attack why don't you. My whole social group and social standing would go down the drain. I wouldn't be able to escape reality! Where would my thoughts come from? imagination, dulled to it's lowest! Japanese anime helps people produce the best and most creative thoughts from people. It opens up new path ways for thinking, takes away limitations and bounderies. Next he's going to ask what the world would be like with out color.

Wrath^^
06-16-2005, 07:53 PM
i would die if there were no anime*faints*

DragonNight
06-16-2005, 07:55 PM
...O.O no anime...????
NOOOOO
i would rather die!!!

Bunnie
06-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Well, I'd certainly be really bored without anime. I wouldn't be sketching as much and I guess I'd be watching something like the Powerpuff Girls or Rugrats to pass time. But if manga still exists, then I'd still be happy reading.

Crube
06-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Well, I'd certainly be really bored without anime. I wouldn't be sketching as much and I guess I'd be watching something like the Powerpuff Girls or Rugrats to pass time. But if manga still exists, then I'd still be happy reading.Looks like someone else read inbetween the lines! :cool:

Ashminigun
06-17-2005, 03:01 AM
*JOINS IN THE FRAY AGAIN....

well, if the world without anime, maybe we won't watched some interesting movies like The Matrix. That's one of the posibility.... *think...* the robots maybe look like those in The Jetsons or other older Sci-fi movies...

'nough said...

Kyotaro
06-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Yea, and the movie The Ring wouldn't exist, and what about Kill Bill? There's more to anime than just what we watch...some movies that we watch come from manga or anime and we wouldn't even know it probably.
And I didn't think about that...Without anime there'd be no anime games, and I probably wouldn't play that many video games, but oh well. Without anime, I'd still be into drawing, but not as much as I am...and I probably wouldn't even hang out with the same people as I do now at school...*thinks* Guess anime is more involved in my life than I really thought it was...

Lysander Cyric Korvein
06-21-2005, 10:23 AM
life without anime would not exist! without anime, i would have no escape from the real world! i would not have met any of my friends i have nowadays! Anime is the source of life itself, thats my opinion!

yasha wolf puppy
06-21-2005, 11:08 AM
if there where no anime in this world i would be dead i love it alot i would be dead for life thats what would happen to me if there was no anime in the world.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-21-2005, 01:46 PM
a world without anime, i wouldnt want to live in it

super sayien
06-22-2005, 08:17 AM
this world u speak of it is hell anime is the path to joy
a world with outanime is not a place to be spoken of

Ashminigun
06-22-2005, 08:35 AM
this world u speak of it is hell anime is the path to joy
a world with outanime is not a place to be spoken of

can you please rectify what are you trying to say?

Dark_Flame_Alchemist
06-22-2005, 04:34 PM
A World Without Anime, is like a world without Sex!!!!
It just can't happen!!!!!!

Sirenascorpio2
06-22-2005, 04:39 PM
aaaagggghhhhh!! Heaven forbid! Thats the style I draw!!!

*Lili_Sprite*
06-23-2005, 01:52 PM
A world without anime at all would be like a world with no color; just plain black and white and BORING! Anyway, anime is my passion! *crys* I love it and it's my inspiration for art the most!

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
07-05-2005, 09:37 AM
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! A world without anime? That would be like... like a world with no anime! *Hides from scary world* :sofa:

Shiryuu
07-05-2005, 02:51 PM
What happen to the world if anime doesn't exist in the first place? What the world would be today?
There will always be manga and if there's manga, anime will eventually be made. You should've just asked about manga instead or both of them.

MistaCloudStrife
07-05-2005, 02:56 PM
DC comics would prolly just take over... GO superman! Lol XD

mike2yang
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
it would suck badly.

scarletbeauty
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
with out anime art would not be art

Junior
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! If there was no anime, I wouldn't make it past 20. it's a good idea for a horror movie though.

Dyne
07-05-2005, 07:46 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! If there was no anime, I wouldn't make it past 20. it's a good idea for a horror movie though.

Seriously, without anime, there would be no reason to be happy. Well...since there wouldn't be anime...I guess I wouldn't really care cuz anime wouldn't exist....MATRIX...

evil killer
07-05-2005, 11:48 PM
without anime the world would be a bit boring.

Wrath^^
07-06-2005, 12:06 AM
i would be acting crazy without any anime!!

飛竜
07-06-2005, 12:39 AM
That is a tough question....

Well mine opinion is.

I did watched American series but still not bad but I would refer w/ anime will be a lot better.

VRini87
07-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Wow, this is weird. There are maybe 2,500 kids at my school, and there are probably 20 (myself included) who actually like anime. My interest in the Japanese culture stems from anime, so I guess there'd be less interest in the culture. Anime fans will have to find other interests, but I don't think it would bea big deal for the majority of people. This thread kinda make it seem like the world will end wihtout anime.

Sweet Lucidity
07-06-2005, 08:28 AM
i would still be watching cartoons on cartoon network

and i dont think Japan would be as popular

Kamatari
07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Well, if there wasn't any anime then there'd be more people playing video games or watching American TV. The videogames would all be very different, because most games come from japan, and a lot of character models come from anime, such as hairstyles, or clothing - and games like Tales of Symphonia, that have anime-style characters and mosters, wouldn't exist.
So, if there's not a lot of videogames then we'd probably be watching a lot more American TV, and we'd also probably listen to tons of music.
Japan wouldn't be as well known, since it wouldn't have anime, and most of the videogames wouldn't exist, so less people would be interested in going there, or learning japanese (or both).
So, since Japan wouldn't be so well known, it would be very difficult to find Manga in bookstores, and, even if you found a manga section, you would think that they were for kids, because all of the normal american comics are more children-oriented, so we probably wouldn't really buy them either.

That's what i think anyways.

The Fantasy Marauder
07-06-2005, 10:10 AM
AAhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't scare me with titles like that.
I mean a world without anime would be alot different. Who here hasn't been watching DBZ or naruto when they should be studying or something???

Ashminigun
07-10-2005, 11:37 AM
*joins in the frenzy again...
do you know, that Starship Troopers both the live -action movie and the CGI series originally adapted from Japanese anime OAV Starship Troopers...

If anime doesn't exist, the Hollywood wouldn't come out with that idea, no movie, no CGI series and even XBox game Halo wouldn't exist.... think 'bout it....

'nough said...

yamibakura
07-10-2005, 01:18 PM
world without anime/manga . i wouldnt have a career