View Full Version : [OVA] Puni Puni Poemy

Sexy Monk Miroku
06-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Anime: Puni Puni Poemi
also know as:???
TV, 2 episodes
Genre: action, comedy, space

Plot synopsis
All poemy wants is to be a voice actress and oneday, her parents get killed and she was offered to live in the house of the Aasu sisters by her friend, Futaba Aasu. She soon discovers she can transform into the superhero, Puni Puni Poemy and her life changes forever...

Story: 5/10
This story is wacky and wild and sometimes you have no idea what they're talking about or doing, but it is just so funny. One of the most hilarious anime shows i've ever seen. The only down part is that the plot isn't as straigt forward as i have explained it to be. This show isn't really suitable for young children because it had swearing and some graphic and sexual refrences.

Characters: 8/10
The characters are well explained but sometimes its unclear about where they're coming from or what their personalitly is. one of the characters represented the director of the show and they were mostly based on excel saga characters.

Art and animation:9/10
I liked the animation. there wasn't too much detail so you could tell what things were but its wasn't so plain where their clothes were straight lines. The face-shapes were nice, as well.

Voice acting and music: 7/10
The english voice acting was terrible because it didn't match up at all and the music was sung by the voice actress that played the main character and it was very nice. The lyrics are very strange though, and i will let you figure them out for yourselves.

Overall: 9/10
This was one of the funniest shows i've ever seen and, even though i couldn't understand some of it, i still enjoyed watching it very much!