PDA

View Full Version : Fanart Contest #4--Summer Scene--Ends 07-31-05

tiv
06-13-2005, 10:18 AM
draw a scene with two or more anime characters already in existance that are doing a summer activity--at the beach, celibrating the 4th of july, eating ice cream, in shorts and so on, have fun, be creative.

rules:

1: no posting in this thread unless you're SUBMITTING a picture--people who do this will have their posts taken down and might be warned. there is a thread up if you have questions about any of fanart contests.

2: you must post where the characters are from--which anime(s). they have to be characters already in existance as this is for FANART, you can not make your own characters. (you may put your own character in the fanart only if there is at least ONE other character in the drawing that is NOT your own creation.)

3: NO NUDITY. pictures found containing nudity or sexual situations will be taken down and the poster will be warned for the content of it.

4: please do your best to attach the pictures through the 'manage attachments' button so that we don't have huge pictures upon the thread that take far too long to load.

5: these drawings must be MADE BY THE PERSON POSTING THEM. if people are found posting drawings that are not theirs the pictures will be taken down and the person will be warned for placing up stolen pictures. we do not look kindly on art theives.

--so lets have some fun. draw your own character sitting on the beach next to another anime character (already in existance) that you like. have inu yasha eating ice cream...anything you can think of. be creative, have some fun.

stick to the rules, have fun and post up some drawings. ^_^

when the contest is over, please allow time for judging and a prize to be made for the contest winner.

Ωmega
06-13-2005, 11:25 AM
aoi from ai yori aoshi (as a kitty) and flipper at the beach =)...flipper counts as a character,right?

yokoe1887
06-24-2005, 11:02 PM
This is a scene of Chii (from Chobits), Bulma (DBZ), and Bra/Bula (DBZ) at the beach........Chii are Bulma were playing friesbee(red object) and Chii gets distractedhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

wish_maker
07-13-2005, 02:30 PM
ok... this is naruto offering hinata ice cream!!! ^_^ hehe...

Konzept
07-20-2005, 04:37 AM
Sousuke and Chidori from Full Metal Panic!
I love these two :p

EvaŽ
07-31-2005, 06:38 PM
good luck everybody^^

tiv
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
this contest is now over, please no more submissions for it. they will be judged later and a prize will be made by...me! :3

Ωmega
08-04-2005, 09:24 PM
i was wondering what happened to this contest...i wonder when the results will be posted

wish_maker
08-04-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah... when are the results posted? i think konzept is going to win...

tiv
08-05-2005, 03:40 AM
please be patient, i am busy now, i've just moved. i start working soon and i'm not even working on my own computer. this will be gotten done when i have the time to do it but it will also be closed so we don't have any more rogue questions and posts, which, after closing the contest would be considered spam.

be patient. i'm not living at home anymore, this connection speed is slow, i'm starting a new job and i really don't have too much free time anymore.

thank you.