PDA

View Full Version : Why i love life.

Tiggit
06-08-2005, 11:41 PM
This is kinda like the teen help thread posted by Soulless cowboy a while ago, but it died down and this is different. but it is ment as a "why are we alive" thread ^^

Our class had to write a three page report on why we love life. Why is it that people assume that we all love life? It puzzles me.....

Aniwai... once i get my report back(which wont be 2 days), ill sumarize it and post it here (if this thread is still open lol) but, Here is a place where you can write a good post(not a itty bitty one) adn say your reasons why or why not you love life.

Hope this thread withstands the Mods fearfull wrath.

Queen-of-Mars
06-09-2005, 03:00 AM
Wait, wait, wait...since when do people assume EVERYONE loves life? Where did the emo kids go?

☆l2emix☆
06-09-2005, 08:12 AM
trust me everyone doesn't love life... as for you said "assume" cut that word up and your calling yourself a *** XD ***-u-me

-akichan-
06-09-2005, 08:25 AM
trust me everyone doesn't love life... as for you said "assume" cut that word up and your calling yourself a *** XD ***-u-me
it depends...not everyone dislike life i tell you that, depends on how much happiness they have in their lives, for those who suffer so much...of course they'd hate life, they dunno how to value their lives, they may consider suicide, or sell their body for money, or dun even "respect themselves".

For those in happiness, im sure wut they think about life is different in another perspective.

Tiggit
06-09-2005, 06:22 PM
what i meant by ppl assuming we all love life is my teacher skipped myne when he revewed them orally in fron of the class.

KiteX
06-09-2005, 08:25 PM
ok......and like everyone on this thread said "Not everyone loves their life"

Tiggit
06-09-2005, 08:31 PM
i know this. to actually "start" this thread, i will post my summary of my essay tomorrow. it never says that i love life.

KiteX
06-09-2005, 08:33 PM
i didnt say u loved ur life i just said not everyone loves theirs

Elfy
06-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Life can be both good and bad.
To date I haven't had the best life, but it hasn't been the worst. Sometimes I just wanna give up on life, but you can't really.
I can't explain why..I may not like life...but there's no point ending it either (and I've tried many times)

Ami~chan
06-09-2005, 11:02 PM
I love life because I have only one life to live. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. However, since the number of lives one has is only one, one must learn to cherish each and every moment, and never waste one second, for you cannot gain back time. I love life because of ice cream, love, swimming, writing poetry, computers... I love life because my life is ALL mine, and no one elses. I love life because it merely exists.

Lady V
06-10-2005, 12:49 AM
I don't know as much as being compassionate about life, but I'm sure everyone here respects it--otherwise, most of us would create suicide.

Well, I love life. And the reason for that is because it's something very special. Not everyone can have it and no one can hold on to it for long. It's limited and adds on to the world. I think most people overlook that. Eh..not too keen about the people that live in it (most of them anyway), but just the thought of it makes me smile. ..oh yes. And nature too.

wolves blood
06-10-2005, 02:30 AM
life has no point
humans kill and its not a pretty sight
death and violence among soicity
for i hate it nothing reelly matters in life
just death
humans are going too be wiped out by the very race they are
for when the earth ends humans will already be dead
it doesnt matter
life sucks and humans with half a brain cell know that
just somthing we stand around waiting for
i dont know why we have the nerve to make friends we cant keep
we wait aimlessly looking around
nothing matters nothing
just death
life is a pitifull thing when its not being wasted on every thing else that doesnt matter
humans never learn
humans desrtroed the trust god had in them
humans left gabriel and god]
god left us too wipe our selves out never too interfere with our lives
humans are the very demons we hate
humans are the devils slaves
humans are dieing and it doesnt matter
we are picking ourselves off 1 by 1
we are dieing slowly and painfully
we are destroying ourselves
we are just dieing
soo life sucks
humans already are in hell

Dragonmaster Alex
06-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Hmm,

Like what everyone said, We only have one life.
So you better live your life to the fullest not to the foolest. ^_^

hao~asakura
06-11-2005, 06:09 AM
meh... life....tis a complicated thing.. isnt it? i mean.. how can we humans understand it.. life is so complex.. and we humans are so... not. i should hate life.. i have had a pretty darn rubbish one... but i dont.. well not really.. im kinda neutral... i mean... hmm... i guess life is ok... but it seams pointless.. i mean what is the point? i feel liek a salmon... no matter.. so life... it isnt bad but it isnt good .... depends what sort of person you are.... i would say something but the people on this forum would rip me into tiny pieces and scatter me across the world... so im not going to say what i was going to say.

Amix
08-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Bla bla bla, I hate my life, but I'm still here because I love someone and I don't want them to be all alone. <3 :cool: :)

robofighter
08-07-2005, 08:21 PM
i find when some one says they love life, that they say that out of optimissem and eather 1: they fool themselfs to think life is good
2: they hope it will get better.

i myself have ups and downs, right now i'm at a better big low. but who cares? life just temperary

Fabala
08-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Actually...sometimes people say that because they're able to see the good parts of being alive without being blind to the negative sides. Honestly, you appreciate the good all the more when you DON'T deny the bad. Take both in stride.

Gjallarhorn
08-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmm....why does everyone say they hate life? if they hate life, why are they still here? Cowardice maybe?....oh well....well two years ago or so i was very depressed because of somethings i did, don't like to talk about it, but i came through about a year and a half ago.....it seems to me that people blow the tiny bad things in their lives way out of proportion, say they hate life, get all gothic and emo and stuff.....a lot of people who say they hate life tend to have very little reasoning behind it.....
I life my life though.....why? Because i am alive I am given limits set up around me and in me.....and i like to push myself to the limits that are set against me and break through them.....its simple, its become a never-ending goal.....there will always be more limits, so i have to push myself as hard as i can, and if i reach an obstacle, i deal with it instead of just being depressed like i did two years ago......

bakakame
08-07-2005, 11:01 PM
I strongly believe that life is what you make of it.

It my case, I've made my life suck thus far. I'm not sure why I've done so, I have the ability to change it, but I don't. Maybe I like the thought of suffering, but it's really too hard to psyco-analyze myself without getting a bunch of biased results back to discard. They told me in psycology class in my senior year that it's dangerous to psycoanalyze yourself..... they should have told me that 6 years ago when I started.....

Anywho, I also believe that in the end people don't make enough of their lives to make it worth anything. People tend to strive too much for their own happiness and security. I had a hard time listening to the people in my AP classes droning on and on about going to universities and getting jobs as scientists or engineers. Why would anyone want that kind of life?

My main problem with it is that you're only living for yourself. They'll end up in an office job 9-5 mon-fri working to earn enough money to buy the provisions they need to survive to do it again tomorrow, and the entertainment to keep themselves sane enough to do it.

I asked one of my 'friends' in school before he graduated what was so great about living like that. He said the goal of all humans is to be happy. Working so he can play video games and watch TV in order to be happy would 'make him more successful' than me. Can anyone tell me why exactly watching TV or playing games is fun? It's because it takes your mind off of reality. Playing games and watching TV and whatnot are just way's of pretending that you are someone else. Being happy in that manner means that your life really does suck.

People call me crazy for wanting to join the military. They say that I'd be stupid to "go to some s***y country and get myself shot" but I say they are disilusioned. I want to make a difference to the world around me, and I want to do something that will justify my existance up to that point. That is what I consider to be truly living, and I would enjoy living that life.

Until that day comes however I am stuck in this crappy existance waiting for a reason for why I'm even here......

(wow, I just wrote a feakin essay for a responce.... lol anyone in school feel free to use it and tell me what the teacher gave youhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif)

robofighter
08-07-2005, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=DarkTwilight]it seems to me that people blow the tiny bad things in their lives way out of proportion, say they hate life, get all gothic and emo and stuff.....a lot of people who say they hate life tend to have very little reasoning behind it.....[QUOTE=DarkTwilight]

agree with alot of what you said, except this part right here. it sounds like your judging poeple's problems with really knowing them. and it's human nature to think other people's problems arn't as important as yours but you can't say that they should or should not feel the way they do because of there sitiuation. there's alot of differnt elements to it. and most people only hate life temperaly.

Gjallarhorn
08-07-2005, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=DarkTwilight]it seems to me that people blow the tiny bad things in their lives way out of proportion, say they hate life, get all gothic and emo and stuff.....a lot of people who say they hate life tend to have very little reasoning behind it.....[/QUOTE=DarkTwilight]

agree with alot of what you said, except this part right here. it sounds like your judging poeple's problems with really knowing them. and it's human nature to think other people's problems arn't as important as yours but you can't say that they should or should not feel the way they do because of there sitiuation. there's alot of differnt elements to it. and most people only hate life temperaly.Actually, i meant to say that about quite a few people who i know, not everyone in general....i realize people do have some really bad problems, and i am not one who should try judging people's problems.....i probably should have explained that more.....

robofighter
08-07-2005, 11:28 PM
oh..... ok soory

umi-chan
08-08-2005, 01:23 AM
ok, first off yoru teacher probably should have phrased it 'why should we love life', cause there will always be those poor-pity-me people who hate life. But as a person who hasnt had the easiest life, ever! I think that u decide what kind of life u have, forget teh bad stuff and focus on the good things ans when u do u realize life isnt taht bad.

Marie2007
08-13-2005, 09:26 PM
99% of the time i hate life

wolves blood
12-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Red the color god left the blood that runs in our viens
Blue is the color our corpes show in death
Black is the rotting corpes 6ft under
Green the color of the turf once was or is we are buried under
Yellow the last color as our lights our knocked out
Happy days huh?

God made dinosaurs
God destroyed dinosuars
God made man
Man destroyed god
Man made dinosaurs
Dinosaurs eat man
Man suffer being the slaves of women
(sarcasticly) Hurray.:banghead:

wolves blood
12-16-2005, 10:12 PM
99% of the time i hate life

To tell you the truth that is the dumbest thing i've heard. Are you stupid to think that . you the qween or king of hate or some thing i can think of something better than that. NO DIP SHERLOCK! (Rolls eyes):rolleyes: :p :laugh: :happy: total dumby you are

Masali
12-16-2005, 10:15 PM
AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HASN'T ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!? I love life, life is the best. Without life there is no purpose, I need a purpose, we all do. My life is not the best, actually right now, it's a living hell. But life goes on, I deal with it. Things will get better, or maybe they won't. Either way, I will keep on living because Life is all you have, don't throw it away. Without life, what do we have? nothing. So why not love life? So you're life is hard, big woop. I gaurentee you someone else has it worse off. Stop whining. I understand not everyone loves their life, but it goes on. And without life, like i said, there is nothing. So keep your life, it's precious.

-Batman-
12-16-2005, 10:27 PM
AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HASN'T ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!?
Hey, what about me >=(

I love life too. I have everything i could possibly need. Loving family, friends, a roof over my head, food, and a computer(and hopefully a job after chirstmas)...what more do I need?

LittleMomo
12-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Life is great for me. Sorry for you guys that hate it. Not too bad not too good either, but life for me will be okay.:happy:

VARLY
12-17-2005, 04:47 AM
Well, I love my life. It makes me exist somehow and feel many things. I can't say that my life's happy; more on pain and sadness actually. Even right now I have my own stress and a weight of problem to think of and solve. But it doesn't then mean I will hate life. Because the composition of happiness and sadness, it build up a colourful and tasteful life.
Well, that's just my opinion though; and I will get my happiness in my life only if I love my life. If I hate life than I will never feel happy because all I see is pain.

Imp[losion]
12-17-2005, 05:02 AM
I love life. Why?

Because I'm alive.
Because I can choose.
Because I can feel.
Because I can give.
Because I can take.
Because I can be me.
Because I can ask.

Or maybe just because breathing feels so good.

Tsuna Kadiri
12-17-2005, 08:16 AM
I love everything about life. The good AND the bad. There is also so much I want to learn about practically everything. I want to experience as much as I can throughout my life. Sure, there are going to be tough times, but I'll get through them the best that I can. Life moves on, whether or not you want it to.

People that are saying that they 'hate' life, don't really hate it. If you really hated your life, why are you sticking around to talk about it? And the people that are truly depressed don't brag about it, heck, they don't even talk about it. The more you say "Yeah, I'm so depressed, I'm going to kill myself, I hate my life", the more you prove that you don't hate it because you're still alive.

Demonic Light
12-17-2005, 11:02 AM
I love my life just the fact that im alive is something I love