PDA

View Full Version : Hiei versus Kakashi

Kakei-Hatake Koga
06-08-2005, 04:54 PM
A friend and I used to fight about this all the time. She's obsessed with Hiei, and I with Kakashi. They both have their strong points, and I'm sure they both have their weaknesses, though my friend and I refuse to acknowledge them. Of course, when we talk about it. My friend and I always come up with something to back our bishies victory. Now, I have come to ask you the question that has bugged us for three years.

The question: Who would win in a fight?

Hatake Kakashi [Naruto]
Jaganshi Hiei [Yu Yu Hakusho]

Mugetsu
06-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Hiei is super fast and is evil. Kakashi can copy Hieis teqniques and is pretty crafty. When in doubt...I have to go with my fellow Sharingan user. Kakashi wins when Hiei slips on a banana that Kuwabara throws into the ring.

Kakei-Hatake Koga
06-08-2005, 05:21 PM
-snigger-
That works, it does.

Dragonmaster Alex
06-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Hiei is one of my favorites, but I agree that kakashi would win.

Kiba'
06-09-2005, 07:11 AM
Kakashi would win hes like so much faster and he can read moves.

CuteStar
07-06-2005, 04:35 AM
I vote Kakashi because imo i think kakashi is more powerful(please dont be angry hiei fans >.<)

mike2yang
07-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Kakashi so wins cause he could copy or see anything Hiei tries to do.

The Wing Man
07-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I think kakashi would win.

mew sango
07-06-2005, 05:31 PM
i think hiei is a lot cooler, but kakashi would beat him

Kakashi'sthoughts
10-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Kakashi is an elite Jhonin he probably might

Gjallarhorn
10-07-2005, 11:09 PM
It's spelt Jounin(pronounced Joe-nin, as in ninja)

Kakashi would beat Hiei...he could copy the black flame techniques, but also has his Chidori, and the Sharingan, so he would be able to see and react to Hiei's speed....

bakakame
10-07-2005, 11:30 PM
heh, nice one-sided crowd, but I gotta agree with everyone so far, I think Kakashi would win.

LaLaLoverly
11-08-2005, 11:29 PM
i think hiei is cool but i totally love kakashi!!!!

Mizuiro
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM
I think Hiei will totally win!!!
All of you think Kakashi can copy his technique but, hello!!
Kakashi is not a demon!
He has no demon powers meaning he can't copy hiei's attacks!!!!!

Wolf Foxx
11-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Between Hiei and Kakashi, I seriously believe Kakashi (though I love him) would have a slim chance against Hiei and would not win.

I think Hiei will totally win!!!
All of you think Kakashi can copy his technique but, hello!!
Kakashi is not a demon!
He has no demon powers meaning he can't copy hiei's attacks!!!!!That is a very stong point. Sure Kakashi can copy techniques with the Sharingan, but do you honestly think he can copy moves that require demonic powers? I'm sorry, but I can't really see Kakashi attempt the Dragon of the Darkness Flame or Fist of the Mortal Flame. Also, though Kakashi may be a jounin, Hiei has much more experience when it comes to fighting.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Kakashi would win. I have no doubt in that fact.

songahmaster
11-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Kakashi would win!! No doubt about it.

Pyrobrave
11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
This is a very good question. I know Hiei would use his Dragon of the Darkness Flame but Kakashi would use his Sharigan and could in turn use the Dragon also. So I think it would turn out in Kakashi winning becaus ein the end he has more moves at his disposal

Chaos Master Dark
11-11-2005, 02:29 PM
For all the people that says Kakashi would win because of the sharingun:
The Sharingun copys JUTSUS! not normal attacks!

and besides Hiei's third eye can control kakashi. EASY VICTORY for HIEI!

-Batman-
11-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Even if kakashi could copy the dragon, if the dragon doesn't deem him worthy it will turn on Kakashi and kill him, and thats something he would most likely not expect.
Hiei is a freaking demon, kakashi may be strong but he's still only a human. Since hiei's a demon, who's to say Kakashi's Sharingun can even WORK on Hiei?

bafflequeen
11-11-2005, 03:05 PM
hmmm....let's see,... a demon vs. a ninja

i think a hiei will win
kakashi hav the sharingan technique but too bad he has a limit.....he becomes weak when he uses it too much

MistaCloudStrife
11-11-2005, 03:06 PM
The Sharingun copys JUTSUS! not normal attacks! Normal attacks fall under Taijutsu... So he can copy regular attacks... Oh and sharingan doesn't just copy jutsus... It reads and breaks down jutsus... So you can counter attack... It isn't just for copying...

And don't forget that Kakashi has 1000 techniques behind him as well... We've only seen like... 3% (Maybe less) of the jutsus he can do...

mokulen22
11-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Realistically, did I just say that about an anime Vs. debate, *rolls eyes* anyways, Hiei is a demon, which means he is stronger than a normal human (yeah, even a ninja) I love Kakashi but he can't copy Hiei's techniques because they require demonic powers..and the Sharingan cannot copy bloodline techniques so I doubt he can copy demonic ones.

-Batman-
11-11-2005, 03:10 PM
yes...and hiei's dragon can destroy everything within the blast radiace if hiei wills it...

the thing is, hiei doesn't use normal attacks, it's all demonic magic that he learned in the spirit world.

Edit: damn, moku got to say it first =(

iernt8
11-11-2005, 03:24 PM
well Hiei can use a super move at the beggining and destroy kakashi so i would say kakashi

samuriagent
11-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Hiei

Goddess Urudo
11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Yes! Yes! YES! xP I have been waiting for an awesome thread like this to start! Now I can counter my friend for her love of Kakashi. >D

There may be a few spoilers in my opinion, so do not read if you do not like some spoilers. ^^ Thanks.

My Views:

Hiei is very strong, and powerful yes.. but before he had even gotten the Jagan, he was fast (And still is) Although, before he could only use his sword, physical fighting, and his speed to use in battle. After the surgery for the Jagan was done, he then developed "Fire Powers" ... So anyways, he was kinda an easy target as a child.. To some degree. o_o; Recieving the "Fire Powers" had changed him into a "Fire Apperation(sp?)" That is the only way that he can use the Dragon Of the Darkness Flame;therefore, It's possible that Hiei could stand a chance against Kakashi. The DOTDF is Very powerful, even thought against someone like Sensui.. It never worked. I'm not saying that Kakashi is like Sensui, but in way.. he kinda is. Using spiritral powers and all that jazz, is Kakashi's way of fighting.

Let's just say that Hiei and Kakashi would match off against each other. Yes, both are both pretty fast.. although Hiei is a Demon, and his powers are very great. ( He becomes an S-class demon at the end of the series ) .. And Kakashi is a special Ninja. Now I could talk for hours about Hiei's powers, and believe me.. I have done that before. But in my opinion, I believe that Hiei would win the fight.

My choice: Hiei. <3

MistaCloudStrife
11-12-2005, 12:14 AM
I think I've only actually seen one Yuyu Hakusho thing in my life... And I think it was the movie...

I've seen Hiei fight.... And well... Yeah that dragon move is cool and all... But I didn't think it was very impressive... He also didn't seem that fast at all...

And being strong doesn't determine the win..

In my opinion Kakashi is way smarter than him... Probably faster too...

I believe Kakashi wins this one...

Shiryuu
11-12-2005, 03:05 AM
Hiei:
-Fast
-S-Class Demon

Kakashi:
-Can read moves
-Jounin Rank Human

Even if Kakashi could predict Hiei's moves, that doesn't necessarily mean his body can follow through. Then there's Hiei's Dragon. Kakashi is only human, if he gets hit, he is dead. Also, none of Kakashi's move can really hit\damage Hiei.

Winner: Hiei

To some degree. o_o; Recieving the "Fire Powers" had changed him into a "Fire Apperation(sp?)"
He was already a fire apparition at birth. The Jegan just gave him access to the darkness flame.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Hiei's Jegan Eye can read people's minds\moves. So Kakashi is sorely outclassed in this match.

_CTA_
11-12-2005, 04:01 AM
i agree that kakashi will 50000000000000000% win

Pyrobrave
11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
I still think Kakashi will win because even if Hiei has the dragon he can only use it once and if Kakashi uses the substution jutsu Hiei would only hit a log with his dragon and not beable to use it again. So I still think Kakashi will outclass him and take the win

Bad Envy
11-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Damn...I HATE HARD QUESTIONS YOU LITTLE.....<Calms down.>....Uh...crap...um....let me think for a moment.......

2 hours later...

CRAP!!!I HATE YOU!!!!!

2 days later....

I know!!!I choose Kakashi since he can copy Hiei's attacks! ^_^

..But I stilll hate you.

animeseishi
11-24-2005, 04:06 AM
kakashi would win...