PDA

View Full Version : wat is [b]ur own[/b] difinition of love?

freya_dark_chii
06-06-2005, 03:06 PM
wat is ur own difinition of love?

Capernicus
06-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I think love is when you can't stop thinking about your significant other!!!

Dark-Scar
06-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Love...now where do i begin? Love is when you get addicted to someone and have strong feelings for someone or something e.g. i love chocolate

Ωmega
06-06-2005, 03:33 PM
i define love as...well...when you cry yourself to sleep at the thought of loosing them,you worry about if their ok if the slighest thing happens to them,youd sacrafice
anything,ANYTHING to make them smile,even if its for a little while.even if it means you have to let them go to be with someone else.their happiness makes you happy,no matter where that places you.

Renaki
06-06-2005, 05:10 PM
This is pretty easy. To me love is just a 'strange' feeling that you really dont have controll over and which you shouldnt really. It all depends on the way you look at a person. Its like a form of...addiction. Its what you want. Something you want bad and that your willing to sacriface for.

Kit Katy
06-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Kit:Love to me is a Wonderful felling.
Feelings you have for someone is magic.
It's like laying in a cloud.

Zedekiah
06-06-2005, 06:18 PM
When you decide to cooperate in your schemes to ensure a perfect offspring after ones own desires.

hameht
06-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Love is a feeling with no control over. Usually I see a heap of girls and guys hanging on thier significant other's shoulder telling them "Baby I love you.".....It makes me sick because I know and they know that they will break up in a matter of days, weeks, or months. The defintion of love(to me) is a deep feeling of affection and solicitude to one person or a strong emotional attachment to an object.

naiume
06-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Likin someone with all ur emotionz mixed up and put together,its like food to me ya have to have it.

Negi
06-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Love? The eternal question that most people cannot explain. My explaination would have to be...

That fuzzy feeling that you feel when your adrililin is pumping hard and your looking in the eyes of that one person who is making it all happen. The softess kiss you will ever get from an angel. The warm in the cold. The light in the darkness. The forever feeling that you will always feel about some one...

Ami~chan
06-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Total trust on behalf on both parties; 150% effort on both side to keep the relationship going; looking into each others eyes and seeing your other half.

As someone said, "Each of us are angels with only one wing. To fly to heaven, we mustembrace the one we love."

SaceGolem2
06-07-2005, 12:33 AM
To me, love is a mix of things really. Although personally I think that true love is unconditional. No matter how badly this person screwed things up, you'd still love them. Even if you two werent going out anymore you'd still wish her the best and for her/him to be happy. Anyone can be infatuated with someone, it takes real emotion and feelings to love.

Chibi Misao
06-07-2005, 01:44 AM
For me, i think love is something like an addiction.And without it, u would feel very weak and always longing for it no matter how hard it is to gain it.Thats my rough idea of love.Its something like my love for anime.I dunno what i'll do without it, and im so addicted to it.

SANO RETURRRRNS
06-19-2005, 06:35 PM
OKAY. I am going to assume that LadyPSerenity meant this thread when she closed all the other love threads, as this is the only one open. SO. I've done the legwork to bump this for the convenience of others...

...or have I?

I am a bit on the wise side. As a few people I know can vouch, I'm good at relationship advice. So, what I propose is you put your problems here, and *I* will attempt to solve them. Second and even fiftieth opinions are welcome, of course, but at least this way LPS doesn't need to close any more threads. ^^

Oh, and if there's a problem with me doing this, then tell me and I won't. =P

nikko
06-19-2005, 06:47 PM
i define love as...well...when you cry yourself to sleep at the thought of loosing them,you worry about if their ok if the slighest thing happens to them,youd sacrafice
anything,ANYTHING to make them smile,even if its for a little while.even if it means you have to let them go to be with someone else.their happiness makes you happy,no matter where that places you.couldn't have said it better myself. that is how i feel about a girl but for some reason i cant tell her how i feel and i get so mad at myself for that.

Marie2007
08-14-2005, 12:41 AM
honestly i think love is anything and everything u make it

lordraziel
08-14-2005, 01:04 AM
love cant be explained but i will try in my thoughts love is that certain feeling u get when u your with that 1 that no amout of anything can measure up to them love is when you feel that u could do anything in the world and it would not matter because you have that special some1 and be sure to when u do have that love do not do anything to put it in danger because when u lose that some1 ti is the worse feeling in the world and nothing can fill the void and u feel lost in an eternal blackhole that never endes just do let it happend to u i wish this on nobody 4 nobody deserves this but i guess i did