PDA

View Full Version : how do u judge freya"dark chii" from chobits?

freya_dark_chii
06-04-2005, 05:41 PM
shes really nice, but i dunno y ppl fink shes evil just bcuz shes on de dark side, cant ppl on de dark side be on de good side?

ancientsilence
06-05-2005, 02:18 AM
I don't think you'd really classify Freya as "on the dark side", even though she wears black... Freya is Freya. She's been through some things that broke her, and knows more than she lets on. She isn't good or evil, unless you count looking out for Chi or Elda good.

Iya
06-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I think Freya and Chi are alike(well duh, they're sisters!!).
And I agree, Freya is just Freya.
I don't think she's evil.

Bucky Katt
06-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Freya was in love with her creator (Miss Hibiya's husband which Elda [Chi] and Freya called their father)Freya knew she coudn't have her dad because of Chitose Hibiya, so she became "sick". I don't know what else to call it because she wasn't sick, she was just heartbroken. So one day, while Elda was by Freya's bed, Elda let her sister come inside her hard-drive, so that one day, Freya would "find the one just for her". In comes Hideki. One night, he finds Elda bound in thin, white strips of clothing. After picking her up and carrying her to his new city apartment, he named her Chi, and they lived together for a long time. Strange things start to happen and Miss Hibiya knows a lot about Chi's past and why they are happening. To skip to the ending, Freya is released after Chi confesses her love to Hideki. Hibiya comes after Freya with Hideki behind her. After Freya's explanation of her "disappearance", Hibiya uses a password thing and destroys Chi's/Freya's hard-drive and Hideki starts to cry. Something happens to Chi and she revives and she and Hideki live together forever, The End!
Whew! I hope that helped you guys!

freya_dark_chii
06-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Freya was in love with her creator (Miss Hibiya's husband which Elda [Chi] and Freya called their father)Freya knew she coudn't have her dad because of Chitose Hibiya, so she became "sick". I don't know what else to call it because she wasn't sick, she was just heartbroken. So one day, while Elda was by Freya's bed, Elda let her sister come inside her hard-drive, so that one day, Freya would "find the one just for her". In comes Hideki. One night, he finds Elda bound in thin, white strips of clothing. After picking her up and carrying her to his new city apartment, he named her Chi, and they lived together for a long time. Strange things start to happen and Miss Hibiya knows a lot about Chi's past and why they are happening. To skip to the ending, Freya is released after Chi confesses her love to Hideki. Hibiya comes after Freya with Hideki behind her. After Freya's explanation of her "disappearance", Hibiya uses a password thing and destroys Chi's/Freya's hard-drive and Hideki starts to cry. Something happens to Chi and she revives and she and Hideki live together forever, The End!
Whew! I hope that helped you guys!
ya tat was wat happened in de story

Noir_the_assasine
06-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Freya is not evil just sad.She is missunderstood, like me.:rollt: :rollt: :rollt: :rollt: :rollt:

freya_dark_chii
06-05-2005, 03:08 PM
i no... i feel sad 4 freya, bcuz she shut herself down, n' not wantin 2 exist(dont no spellin)

Ωmega
06-06-2005, 12:31 PM
i adored freya.being the older sister,freya watched her sister elda choose her person just for her,being heartbroken and nothing more than a ghost.when the time came,she had to test hideki to see if he would erase chii,her "new" sister(so to speak)i think freya is very maturnal and wise.

Bucky Katt
06-08-2005, 05:57 PM
All I said was the story that I saw on the anime. It really is sad because of just one heartbreak, tons more hearts were broken! This has nothing to do with Freya but remember the bake-shop owner that fell in love with a persacom? He named the persacom after Yumi, the girl that had a crush in him. Soon after they're marriage, the baker and the persacom were walking down the sidewalk when the guy walked right into the traffic and in front of a truck. He just stood there like an idiot when Yumi ran in and pushed him. She wasn't dead but in a way, she died that night because repairmen couldn't fix her. He sort of had to throw her away.

Sad, isn't it?:broken:

lovelykagome
09-13-2005, 06:39 PM
i like her, and i donīt think that freya is evil, she just had a sad past
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/freyasmall.jpg