PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Brave

Marona T. Chroma
06-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Who here likes the awesome game Phantom Brave?

Phantom Brave isn't just an ordinary game. It is a very in-depth RPG that makes you feel like you are in the game!

So Who has played this game Yet?

bttr
06-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I have Im on chapter 11 and its hard try to make marona strong with swords and maces/axes best thing to do when all your fighters is gone;) . I tryed to make her a healer like it says but you will not get very far and make lots of fighters and valkerys not to much then you will want level them all up and at start you get a solider kill him:ooh: because he does nothing after fights you will know what I mean once you fight.(great game)

Shinbo
06-23-2005, 07:11 PM
I played the game and I'm still trying to beat up Laharl at his level 400 stage. Right now Marona can hit about 10000 with her stun rod ability. I already have Ash killing people with damage going up to 12000 with killer spin and helitrope. Oh yeah Marona's level is at 232 and Ash is at 247. I already got Etna and Fallen angel Flonne.

Dyne
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Wait, this is made by NIS right? If so, then I am sure it is an awsome game. Of course I have heard of it and seen it, but never have played it though.

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
i liked this game;however, i got frustrated. i couldn't beat episode 19. i wasn't strong enough and i didn't feel like wasting 5 hours training just to beat that one stupid stage. it is a good game though.

bttr
06-24-2005, 01:26 PM
I played the game and I'm still trying to beat up Laharl at his level 400 stage. Right now Marona can hit about 10000 with her stun rod ability. I already have Ash killing people with damage going up to 12000 with killer spin and helitrope. Oh yeah Marona's level is at 232 and Ash is at 247. I already got Etna and Fallen angel Flonne.
Damnit why can't I be where you are:(.Im only on level 44 I think and marona is on level 54 I think(them characters are from Disagae(wrong spelling)If you didn't that they were from that game)funny game it is:laugh: .

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-24-2005, 01:34 PM
io never have played it but i will now that i know about it

kaisen
06-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Yay!! Phamtom Brave is awsome^^ I was like asking everyone... "played Phamtom Brave before?" they were like, "never heard of it..."

I've completed the game *celebrates!* .... twice xD I love that game as much as I love Disgae^^
The last boss was hard! but I won't say anything else ;) Don't want spoilers^^

Dyne
06-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Yay!! Phamtom Brave is awsome^^ I was like asking everyone... "played Phamtom Brave before?" they were like, "never heard of it..."

I've completed the game *celebrates!* .... twice xD I love that game as much as I love Disgae^^
The last boss was hard! but I won't say anything else ;) Don't want spoilers^^
Well fianally someone answered my question, even though they didn't mean too. I love games created by NIS, even though I am not the biggest SRPG fan.

kaisen
06-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Well fianally someone answered my question, even though they didn't mean too. I love games created by NIS, even though I am not the biggest SRPG fan.
Yes, it was created by NIS. They have 3 awsome games : Disgea, La Pucelle Tactics and Phantom Brave. I've played all 3 but I think Disgea is still the best although Phantom Brave has a more logical storyline xD

Dyne
06-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, it was created by NIS. They have 3 awsome games : Disgea, La Pucelle Tactics and Phantom Brave. I've played all 3 but I think Disgea is still the best although Phantom Brave has a more logical storyline xDYeah I have played Disgaea and La Pucell. I love the dark humor they use in those games. Do you know about Atelier Iris? Its coming out pretty soon; one of NIS's rare turn based RPGs

kaisen
06-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Atelier Iris Eternal Mana? I got it already ^^ Huzzah! I've played it and it was fun! Quite challenging also. But if we keep on talking about other games, we're spamming ^^;;;

Dyne
06-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Atelier Iris Eternal Mana? I got it already ^^ Huzzah! I've played it and it was fun! Quite challenging also. But if we keep on talking about other games, we're spamming ^^;;;
Arghh!! Lucky! It comes out the 30th here! But yeah your right, back on topic....

kaisen
06-24-2005, 10:07 PM
Arghh!! Lucky! It comes out the 30th here! But yeah your right, back on topic....
Haha! I got it last month xD
Phantom Brave, has anyone completed it?? Or fought the last boss??

Shinbo
06-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Atelier Iris is a cool game and I think I'm half way through the game.

Oh I did finish Phantom brave and even beat laharl the overlord. Now I'm just trying to get Mid Boss.

Dyne
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Atelier Iris is a cool game and I think I'm half way through the game.

Oh I did finish Phantom brave and even beat laharl the overlord. Now I'm just trying to get Mid Boss.

Hell yah it is!! Just bought it yesterday!! (Came out yesterday). I also bought Phantom Brave at the same time...but I am not going to play until I finish Atelier. I will post what I think about it when I do though

Saiyuko
06-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Wow,so someone finally makes a thread about Phantom Brave huh?This game rocks.I got all of the hidden characters except for Baal.The powered up version of Sulphur(you can fight him again after you beat the game,but you have to get certain requirements...) overkilled me,big time ^^;.BTW,I made Ash fricken cheap because I got him a weapon that gives him stats of a level 1000 or so XD(Yes I'm crazy enough to do that.)It's strange that the leveling system goes beyond the One-thousands.

Shinbo
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
This one has been out for a long time dude

Saiyuko
06-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I knew that...uh....yeah,I knew that.I missed the powered up version of the soul saber from SiennaT_T.No one could steal it from her, and even if I used Hurricane Blade on her, she would die in one hit because the weapon I gave Ash since his stats way up there....BTW, the only way to learn Burgandy(the move Walnut knows) is by getting the Soul Saber, after you defeat Sienna,she still does give you the Soul Saber, but it starts off at level 50, and you should be what, level 500 or something by the time you fight her?Uh...yeah,here are the hidden maps if you don't know them all.

[SPOILERS]

Hidden Map 1
vs. Lvl 100? Laharl

Hidden Map 2
vs. lvl 200? Flonne and Etna + 3 prinnies?
Note:Flonne and Etna give you phantom copies of them selves.

Hidden Map 3
vs. lvl 300?Flonne,Etna, and Laharl + 3 Prinnies?

Hidden map 4
vs. lvl 500? Laharl + 3 prinnies
Note:Laharl gives you a phantom copy of hiself.

Hidden Map 5
vs.Mid-Boss/Dark Adonis + 3 prinnies
Note:Mid-Boss gives a phantom copy of hiself

Hidden map 6
vs.Sienna
Note: Doesn't join

Hidden map 7
vs.lvl 2000(!) Sulphur

Hidden Map 8
vs.lvl 1000 Myao + 2 Neutral Funguy
Note:Myao has a unique Catnip Rod,she doesnt have when she joins you so becareful.

<to access these maps, you have to complete a lvl 1000 or higher dungeon with 99 floors.
Hidden Map 9
vs.lvl 4000 Baal as a funguy?!(hidden boss in La Pucelle:Tactics)

Hidden map 10
vs. lvl 7000?Pringer X

Nineteenth
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
It was a cool game untill like most repeating games, manged to put me to sleep five minutes after loading a battle once more.

I'm amazed no one noticed it borrowed alot from two other games , Valkryre Profile and Kartia.

Normally, I would'nt have traded it away but I did manage to nail a truckload of other games for the value of all three games since Disagea, LaPucelle and Phantom Brave total up $146 dollars.

Dyne
06-30-2005, 05:56 PM
It was a cool game untill like most repeating games, manged to put me to sleep five minutes after loading a battle once more.

I'm amazed no one noticed it borrowed alot from two other games , Valkryre Profile and Kartia.

I've heard (and own) Valkyre Porfile....but what is Kartia?

Nineteenth
06-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Kartia is one of the older Tactical games that came out after Vandal Hearts.

It's hard to explain since I lost the manual sometime ago and have'nt played in a while. It's basically a world where magic is used to create and matain the balance within the world.
Here's what I do recall without turning on my playstation or googling for an answer, since I'm that lazy.
Your characters can create phantoms to assist them in battle, while the phantoms are expendable they are worth it since the game ends once your major characters kick the bucket. Sort of like FFT and VP just without the three turn time limit.
Also, the stories of both main characters intertwine yet never cross; Which makes it interesting.

Shinbo
06-30-2005, 06:41 PM
This forum really crowded up when I posted after bttr

Dyne
06-30-2005, 06:43 PM
This forum really crowded up when I posted after bttr

Heh, maybe everyone forgot about it

Shinbo
06-30-2005, 06:45 PM
that might be

bttr
07-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey first this tread was like made hours before anyone posted on it .oh and did you beat Laharl yet Im stuck on drab (a boar with hp:1620)he's killing me (the place where you face a dragon(hp:600)it thoke me A few trys but i got him^_^.

Shinbo
07-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey if you got a dungeon master use his ability to make a extremly hard dungeon and use a titlest to put a failure on the dungeon then the place will be easy. Plus you will get a buttload of experience after the battle.

bttr
07-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey if you got a dungeon master use his ability to make a extremly hard dungeon and use a titlest to put a failure on the dungeon then the place will be easy. Plus you will get a buttload of experience after the battle.
Yes im going you rep point for that and how extremly are we talking about im level (just look at my last post)46 or 47 with ash and 58 or 59 with marona

Donkey Puncher
09-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Phatom Brave is a good game but I am stuck at the end of it.

Marie2007
09-14-2005, 08:48 PM
cool game but tough to beat

bttr
09-20-2005, 01:48 PM
The ends very hard I killed sprout by a fluke and sulfer :<_<: I dont want to talk about it.