PDA

View Full Version : Moonprincess Refugees

Kail Ceannai
06-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Hello all. Recently the webboards at moonprincess.com/bbs were taken down =\ We were advised to join the tuxmask forums. Lol, I haven't been to these forums in over three years! The general purpose of this miscellaneous thread is to provide us a quick gathering point to identify eachother on this new board.

On a side note, to the mp/bbs refugees I have sent a quick contact to Becca asking if she would be interested in transfering the ownership of the board (not the url, but the board itself) over to me (or another member). After so many years I hate to see the board outright die. Your thoughts?

~Kail
known on mp/bbs as "Valkyrie", formerly known as "Evil High Chancellor"
why the name change? For the past two years I've been known as Kail everywhere but mp. After one name change there I didn't want to bother with a second. Plus the "Valky" nickname rather grew on me

Princess Mononoke
06-03-2005, 02:18 AM
Hmm.. never heard of the mp place, but I'm definatly sure you'll be welcome here ^^ Welcome new guys to Animeforums.com!

LadyPSerenity
06-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Welcome to be here, but I gonna place this in Intros, cuz that's our welcoming point ^_^;

Myrra
06-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Hallo and welcome
Sorry to hear about your previous home...I'm sure you'll have fun here.
If you ever need anything, I'm just a click away

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything just ask. Be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running around here though. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Kail Ceannai
06-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I wasn't sure if it qualified as misc or intros. Thanks for putting this thread in its proper place.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Frankly, the board is so large compared to my previous board that I feel like a country mouse in the city. Knowing there are lots of nice posters here helps =) Now hopefully the other country mice will find their way . . .

The Rebel
06-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Hello all. Recently the webboards at moonprincess.com/bbs were taken down =\ We were advised to join the tuxmask forums. Lol, I haven't been to these forums in over three years! The general purpose of this miscellaneous thread is to provide us a quick gathering point to identify eachother on this new board.

On a side note, to the mp/bbs refugees I have sent a quick contact to Becca asking if she would be interested in transfering the ownership of the board (not the url, but the board itself) over to me (or another member). After so many years I hate to see the board outright die. Your thoughts?

~Kail
why the name change? For the past two years I've been known as Kail everywhere but mp. After one name change there I didn't want to bother with a second. Plus the "Valky" nickname rather grew on meOk. Hello and welcome. If you need help just PM me. Post often, but follow the rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Laterz.

nessabutterfly
06-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I can't believe that our site was hacked again! It's really gone this time!!

I hope other moonprincess people will really come here though, because I'm lonely. I miss my family. (all of you... not just registered family).

Please MP mods, try to find a way to bring it back... We all miss our home very much!

Kail Ceannai
06-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Its not a hack. It is a PHP error. Something somewhere broke in the actual code. Sadly, I do not have any access to the code itself. I'll send an email to Becca.

These little RPG characters are quite fun =)

Ami~chan
06-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Well, welcome to the boards! I am Ami~chan, formally Ami the 2nd of TMDC. I miss TMDC ;__; But this place is awesome, and I have a feeling you'll come to feel at home. Have fun, and all that jazz. *steals blanket* Hehehe....

Kail Ceannai
06-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey Ness,

Yup. You were right. We were hacked. Becca and I are attempting to work it out. It could be a whlie though. Make yourself comfortable here in the meantime. Its a big, scary place, but people are friendly =) Hopefully the rest of your/our family will follow. Hard to say though as we haven't any direction for them to follow.

If anything there's quite a bit of conversationg going on in the magical girls forum =) And the aracade is fun =)

~Val

Hirakigirl
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
WELCOME WELCOME!
Welcome to AF! The best place to meet new peoples, play games, and have fun stating your opinion in anything you want. PM me if you need any thing

nessabutterfly
06-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Val. I'll keep looking around and try to be at home, but really, it does feel huge next to our cozy little board.

but definately post any progress on here. I have an email alert and that way I won't miss even a day when you guys get moonprincess fixed (I'm sure you can do it!! :/ I hope )

And BTW squirrel's the smart one who knew what was going on. I really don't know that much about computers.

ema
06-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Hello Val and Nessa :awe:

It is good to have at least somebody to contact with. :)
I hope that you and the rest of mods and Becca will be able to bring our forum back soon.
After all, it may be good and fun here, but there is no place like home:(

Thanks for the warm welcome :thanks:

The Wing Man
06-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Welcome to animeforum. I hope you will enjoy posting here and if you need a friend just let me know.

Divinity
11-24-2005, 12:26 PM
The MoonPrincess.com forums have been restored at http://www.moonprincess.org.

((Not sure if this would be against the rules of advertising. I'm just letting everyone know that they're no longer refugees. ^^;))

animeseishi
11-25-2005, 03:18 AM
i have never heard of that site.. but welcome.. and as lena said..you are no longer refugees... welcome to you!!

-Kaoru-
11-25-2005, 07:11 AM
Hello and welcome to you Kail!

^_^

YaiiShi°
11-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Konnichiwa and welcome to the AF! Have fun and PM me if you wanna be friends! ^w^

ancientsilence
11-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Hello and welcome. I hope nothing else happens to your forums.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
11-25-2005, 08:47 PM

~Kail
why the name change? For the past two years I've been known as Kail everywhere but mp. After one name change there I didn't want to bother with a second. Plus the "Valky" nickname rather grew on me
Hello!

Welcome to AnimeForum.com
Have fun with the posting and chatting.
Be sure that you read and follow all of the rules.
PM me if you need anything or have any questions.

See ya,

~Edo

bafflequeen
11-25-2005, 10:49 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you have fun posting and making friends
enjoy your stay

Bad Envy
11-26-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah welcome....read rules and have fun.