PDA

View Full Version : The Gamecube

Pyrobrave
06-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Do you think it is worth it to buy a Gamecube to play the exclusive games they have for it. I think it is. Zelda on its own makes it worth it for me, and the Mario games aren't bad either

Saiyuko
06-01-2005, 10:57 PM
I have one,yeah some of the games are worth it,such as Tales of Symphonia,and SSBM, and the Mario Party games are pretty fun as well.

Link-Kun
06-01-2005, 11:35 PM
It's worth getting a gamecube because the games on it are so cool like Resident Evil 4, Super smash bros melee (which has link in it,also zelda),kirby air ride,Soul Calibur 2 and much more so I think u should get a gamecube.

Ami~chan
06-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Pretty good; several good games are available only on the Gamecube, such as Resident Evil 4, Animal Crossing and that new Zelda game. Definately worth the money.

Azreal Hellfire
06-02-2005, 03:12 AM
Game cube is awesome so under rated its not even funny, like Phantasy Star Online ep 1&2 even ep 3 is awesome as well as ssbm and soul calibuer 2 with LINK I mea c'mon whoever says the gamecube sucks sucks just as much, (you dont really suck I'm just trying to get my point across).

Pyrobrave
06-02-2005, 07:46 PM
They also have Metroid 1 & 2. Mario Golf and Mario Power Tennis is fun.

Capernicus
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
I agree with all of you. The Gamecube rocks so much. I pity the fool who doesn't own one. They'll never experience the beauty of shoting down metroids in the Pirates' Base. *sigh*

Hungry man
06-02-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah, gamecube is a good game system because it has fun games that I enjoy playing with my friends like mario party games, super smash brothers, and some others. What is fun is that only Gamecube has it and Xbox and PS2 don't.
Its all about that Nintento, YEAH!!

Mayonnaise
06-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Gamecube is pretty good actually. But all that is good about it is it is small, and has a handle on the back. Also, the discs are smaller than any Xbox or PS2 disc.

But otherwise, it is a good game system. Even though all the games are mainly rated E.

Amix
06-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Hell yeah it's worth it getting a gamecube! The new Zelda game is soon coming out and im gonna get that one baby! It's also good because super smash bros. melee is for gamecube as well, man that game kicks arse it's so fun and freakin awsome too! Well catch ya guys later