PDA

View Full Version : List your cry-baby character (whether you like or dislike him/her)

Ashminigun
06-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Hi there again!

Here an interesting topic for you. List down any of your cry -baby (those who like to cry which ever anything bad (mostly..) or happy happen to them) characters that you have seen in an anime (main characters preferred...). It can be the good guy or vice versa.

Here some of my list:
*Ikari Shinji (who won't forget this introvert character, most annoying to me)
*Vash the Stampede (this guy a whimp and yet funny and have excellent shooting skill)
*Kira Yamato (too bad this guy have to handle the pressure and responsiblity of protect his friends and loved ones aboard the Archangel on the early of the story and have to witness the death of the civilians on the ill -fated shuttle which descending down to Earth before being shot down by Duel Gundam)
*Athrun Zala ( if you watched the whole series of Gundam SEED, you will know why...)
*most of the main female characters (mostly teenagers) that I have watched....

You got mine, how about yours?

'nough said...

Tsuna Kadiri
06-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Relena from Gundam Wing. All she ever did was cry.. and complain.. ><.. got annoying after the first 15 mins.

Also Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh. That one is kind of self-explainitory.. XP

Those are my two main ones. They really spoil the show.. it's a shame. T__T

M.C
06-30-2005, 02:03 AM
Serena from Sailor Moon

dark_angel92
06-30-2005, 03:00 AM
Tea (yu-gi-oh)

Nerveya
06-30-2005, 03:11 AM
Omg.. Flay from Gundam SEED... geez x.x

Doom Angel
06-30-2005, 03:42 AM
Chise from Saikano<----the only thing she does is crying crying crying but she is very kawaii when she does that:D

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
07-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Sakura from Naruto... Most of the time you see her she is crying... It kinda gets annoying lol.

Also Akane from Harukanaru toki no nakade, but when she crys (which is quite a lot) it's more quiet and in worry about someone... let's just say she isn't as annoying as Sakura :p

yokoe1887
07-01-2005, 09:33 AM
shippo from inuyasha.....:p

bakakame
07-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Definitally Shinji and Asuka from Evangelion.

Also Akito and Yurika from Nadesico.

Ami~chan
07-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Crybabies that are annoying:
Relena/ Gundam Wing : Copy and paste what Tsuna said here.
Usagi/ Sailor Moon: When saving the world, crying a river is NOT the best thing to do.

Crybabies that I actually like:
Sae/ Magic Users Club: Her crybabiness was actually cute; she tried so hard to impress Takeo, I just have to like her. Plus, I named my dog after her ^^

VRini87
07-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Vash from Trigun. He cries, but he's not a punk.

hydroh
07-02-2005, 01:08 PM
can you tell me how i git money plez.