PDA

View Full Version : What do we all think about Tellitubis?

Raichen
05-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Have you thought about it? Seriously now. What do we think about Tellitubis? I personally say they're a waste of space and TV time. What's they're mission? To dive me insane with they're ridiculous antics. What about you?

Karel
05-31-2005, 09:49 PM
they should all be burned along with this thread

hameht
05-31-2005, 09:51 PM
They kind of frighten me....Teletubbies are, ok, if your a child....But TVs on stomach, with antennas growing out of their head, visiting little kids through the TV? Who really needs to watch that?....As if they aren't weird enough, try listening to them in Spanish...O.o...They should be cancelled. Immediately.

Lady V
05-31-2005, 10:06 PM
I wouldn't know. I don't really watch the show, so I can't really create an opinion about them. But if it makes the kids happy, then it's not so bad. :)

Link-Kun
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
I hate the whatever u call them.

Myrra
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
First of all, it's a show geared for preschoolers

Second, it's spelled TELETUBBIES!!

Third, it's meant to educate preschoolers who learn through repetition!!

And last of all, Why are you watching it??

kaisen
05-31-2005, 11:02 PM
First of all, it's a show geared for preschoolers

Second, it's spelled TELETUBBIES!!

Third, it's meant to educate preschoolers who learn through repetition!!

And last of all, Why are you watching it??
Haha! Myrra's right... Why are you watching it anyways?
I think it's an ok show for preschoolers but it freaks me out if I watch it. Those teletubbies are scary^^; really freaky!

Chibi Misao
06-01-2005, 12:26 AM
OMG!!Why is this thread even here?Teletubbies are so low!!And it so totally sucks!!!I would die watching just a glimpse of those idiotic things!!

Ami~chan
06-01-2005, 12:33 AM
I have a younger brother who is four and watches Tel. all the time when he visits. And since I babysit him alot, I get to sit through one or two tapes. IT FRIED MY BRAIN!!!

But anyways, I love Tinkywinky's purse. It's very... fashionable.

Benitora_shadowman
06-01-2005, 03:35 AM
I hate all of those colored teletubbies!!! The purple guy is gay!!! I hate them, and boobah and barney and snowwhite!!! they are all scary!!!

kaisen
06-01-2005, 03:44 AM
I hate all of those colored teletubbies!!! The purple guy is gay!!! I hate them, and boobah and barney and snowwhite!!! they are all scary!!!
I can't believe I'm gonna say thing but... I totally agree with you!
I find teletubbies, barney and those things that looks like mascots are F.R.E.A.K.Y!!! and really scary. I didn't dare to watch those shows when I was a kid.

Myrra
06-01-2005, 07:55 AM
I have a younger brother who is four and watches Tel. all the time when he visits. And since I babysit him alot, I get to sit through one or two tapes. IT FRIED MY BRAIN!!!

But anyways, I love Tinkywinky's purse. It's very... fashionable.
its a bag not a purse

and TinkyWinky is not gay, Benitora shadowman!

I should think most of you were long past watching preschool programs...and smart enough to realise that if you don't like a show you don't have to sit there and watch it!
I admit to liking kiddie shows...I still watch on occasion. ^_^
Tinky Winky is the purplish coloured one with the red bag (represents age 5)
Dipsy is the green one with the spotted hat (represents age 4)
Laa laa is the yellow one with the ball (represents age 3)
and Po is the red one with the scooter (represents age 2)

There you have it...repetition is the way you learned to speak and that's why there's so much of it in preschool programming.

Dark-Angel
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
the tellitubies
to you guy's still watch that
i hate it they are alway so happy
not that there's anything wrong whit
that buth it's a show for kids iiieeeuuuuwww
i hate it i hate it i hate it so thats out

lots of love Dark-Angell

Rageling
06-01-2005, 10:12 AM
They are my arch enemies they must all die *grabs kurachi and flamethrower* Die fuzzy demons. So basically I hate'em but I really don't know where to find them so I can't commit any acts of violence toward them.

kaisen
06-01-2005, 10:26 AM
They are my arch enemies they must all die *grabs kurachi and flamethrower* Die fuzzy demons. So basically I hate'em but I really don't know where to find them so I can't commit any acts of violence toward them.
Haha! very funny Rag! I'll find them for ya xD
My mom once told me I cried when I watched Teletubbies or Barney (stuff like that) I cried for, hmm.... i forgot how long but very long. Those shows scared me to death! I wouldn't watch it again even if my life depends on it! *hides under a rock* ... AHH!!! leave me alone teletubbies!!!

Tsuna Kadiri
06-01-2005, 02:25 PM
they should all be burned along with this thread I like that response. ^^

The Teletubbies are just another way to insult our intelligence. Why kids find this show fun.. I don't know. They can probably respawn and things like that.. ><;;;.

Blood Angel
06-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Tele...whatever are evil there was one in my house eating all my food!! (not really but anway)
they are stupid and should be demolished!!

Faroelove
06-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Tinkiwinkie is very gay. He loves his red old lady purse!

M.C
06-01-2005, 02:52 PM
dont remind me of them .... the last one i watched with my lil sis coz i had to babysit ... and it was the one when the toast thingy went crazy and the toast went everywhere ... i hate the baby in the sun :sweatdrop

Raichen
06-01-2005, 04:47 PM
I do NOT watch it!!!! I have a 3 yr old sister that watches it every freakin day dammit!!!! Not only that...IT'S ON MAX!!!! My parents really don't care. Their room is soundpoof...

Raichen
06-01-2005, 04:57 PM
>.< And another thing, I don't give a damn bout how it's spelled!

Kewii
06-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Please do not double post. Thank you

Akuni
06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
THE TELE WHATCHAMCALLITS!!!
SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so with u rageling burn them all!!!!
tele whatevers r poisoning for childrens brains!! our children should not b watching that s***.
whatever happened to pooh?! man pooh rocked!!! Xp he was so mentioned in kh...as a bonus level but whatever...man he's like so cool!

tele whosandwhatsits...r stupid and when i find the idiot who made that crap i'm gonna make him pay WHOS WITH ME?!!!!

Guy in croud: here here!

yeahXD

Rageling
06-01-2005, 06:09 PM
*aplauds* Here here whatever happened to the cool childhood characters? I have two little sisters the two year old has never seen them and I pray never will. The four year old gawd I love her loves monster movies and watches them all from All Wrapped Up to Queen of the Damned I think I'm gonna cry I'm so proud. Teletubbies shall have no hold over me and my family they will grow up watching shows with real plot lines!!!!!!!

Deshwitat
06-01-2005, 06:37 PM
they scare me.... and that sun with the baby face on it what the heck is that suppose to be is that there evil dictator or something

Requiem's Owl
06-01-2005, 07:07 PM
They scare me too; I don't understand how people can think of them as cute. I don't think they are something that kids should watch at a young age; they are FREAKY! Plus, they're just plain stupid. I prefer Sesame Street for the toddlers out there, or Mr. Rogers (and his ugly sweaters)! But that's just my opinion. :)

Deshwitat
06-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah I know lol seriously tinkywinky or w/e his name was how can you not be afraid of something named that...

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
06-01-2005, 07:32 PM
ugly dancing freaks that eat that food thing they like i member hwn my mom made me watch that wit my sis. suppoely i had to keep a eye on her but i bet my mom triedto kill me...

Akuni
06-03-2005, 06:08 PM
well...its the perfect way to trture someone^^
* evil grin*
wait!! what am i saying?!!
noone deserves that much torture!
and what's with the frigin baby in the sun?!! what is there one in the moon too...god! i don't even wanna think about it!!
and winky and his ugly ol' fag bag...wtf?!!!!!!!!....damn they scare me!!

Raichen
06-03-2005, 06:16 PM
I agree with you Akuni-san!!! Did they ever show a moon???

Akuni
06-03-2005, 06:24 PM
no...but do i really care...woman what possessed u to post this?!!
i know we all want some cash but bloody hell!!!!
this is too much....those freaks of nature entice u.
once i had to stomach an episode for some cash and it was so scary but i couldn't look away...my brain turned to [email protected][email protected] no more tv...except anime and stuff.

Ollie
06-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Tellitubis. Heh. Sounds like a disease.

I don't mind them. I think they're cute. Don't watch the show, though.

As for you people who are going on and on about how horrible it is...it's not nearly as bad (nor side-splittingly hilarious) as Boobah (http://www.krcb.org/television/images/boobah.jpg), the show that replaced it. Fun games on the website (http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html), though.

Raichen
06-03-2005, 07:14 PM
true...you have a point there....Boobah is worse.....

Rageling
06-03-2005, 07:15 PM
And scarrier

Akuni
06-03-2005, 07:33 PM
ahhhhhhhh!!
what're u trying to do scar me!!!!!
boobie and his horror.
*scarred for life*

Scion
06-03-2005, 07:43 PM
TELETUBIES ARE THE DEVIL! <- Waterboy.

Anyway teletubies are bad. They don't really teach you much. They remind me of overgrown babies who can run and act all werid ( especailly the one with the purse).
I say stick with Sesame Street....... it works just look at my retarted brother.

Like i said before THEY ARE THE DEVIl!

Akuni
06-03-2005, 07:47 PM
ur joking right...hell its better than those darn toiletpapers!!
right so neway...what's with the cookie monster...not to spam but he dosen't even eat the cookie he just crumples it in his mouth those r lies we shouldn't teach children...WATERBOY ROX XD

Deathbyspartan
06-04-2005, 04:42 AM
lol you can do it lol waterboy does rock

but anyway you all have a point the teletubbies are evil, they bully that hover and throw food around and act all crazy like when my little bro was bout 5 he watched and i had to sit through aganizing pain until he grow up. and the sun what up with that he looks like hes gonna kill somebody
there was always one epsode which will haunt me for the rest of my life where the ship comes to ground and it takes bout 10 mins to get there and when it does get there it turns around and leaves and takes another 10 mins i felt like crying lol

and tinkywinky was gay with that purse a allways wandurd if he was goona turn on poo and well you dont wanna hear it.

Akuni
06-04-2005, 11:14 AM
i don't wanna know!!! ><ewwwwwww.........burn winky!!!

demonplight
06-07-2005, 02:01 AM
I dont really know to honest. but I do know that they can not replace MR Rogers, Magic Schoolbus, Bill ni the science guy, and Bekmins world.

anbu-kakashi
06-07-2005, 02:28 AM
Bill Ni The Science Guy rox!! Anyway...

I haven't watched Teletublah blahs before. But from the way ya'll talk about it, it's not good. And I don't think I want to see it....ever

Akuni
06-07-2005, 06:04 PM
u don't wanna see it man...hell i think its worse than ....*dosen't bother*

Laguna
06-07-2005, 06:15 PM
I'd have to agree that teletubies is a waste of television time... they're uneducational, and bothers the hell out of me.

I don't know why, but I hate it sooo much @[email protected]

Sevavii
06-08-2005, 09:23 AM
I not gonna say anything cause the Moderators would bleep out the words I wanna use.

Kurai Ha
06-08-2005, 02:59 PM
as long as they keep the little kids happy and out of my hair, I don't care. but as soon as the kids loose interest in them, it's time for something else.

Scion
06-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I did a little asking about what a few shortys said about what they thought about it. They don't exactly hate it but they prefer modern things to watch like Batman, Justice League, and other stuff.

In short like the shortys, Teletubies aren't doing good anymore.

Raichen
06-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Do the Teletubbies have parents???? I mean, they have the speaker thingy....maybe they're experiments made by aliens to pollute the audience's minds!!! And what's with the Tubby custard???!!!

Akuni
06-08-2005, 04:51 PM
and their tubby toast...ok...this is becoming serious teletones are evil and should die...i can't say more but they would bleep me.

Ollie
06-08-2005, 06:47 PM
i don't wanna know!!! ><ewwwwwww.........burn winky!!!...I took me a second to realize you were talking about the 'Tubbies XD

um, but yeah...you guys are forgetting this show is aimed at preschoolers You know, 2 to 4 year old kids? They aren't exactly that bright.

Myrra
06-09-2005, 09:42 AM
I not gonna say anything cause the Moderators would bleep out the words I wanna use.
And yet you chose to post needless spam anyway.

um, but yeah...you guys are forgetting this show is aimed at preschoolers You know, 2 to 4 year old kids? They aren't exactly that bright.
My point exactly!
If you aren't in the target age group what the hells are you doing watching it anyway!?!?!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, repetition is how children learn!!
If you take a foreign language, how do you learn??
you learn by repetition!
Did you think you were born with all the knowledge you have??
Of course not!
Now excuse me...I shall end this rant before I say something not usually expected of me here.

VARLY
06-09-2005, 10:27 AM
teletubbies.... it's u stupid show.... i get my interest burned away even in the first glance -_-'.......

Raichen
06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
And yet you chose to post needless spam anyway.

My point exactly!
If you aren't in the target age group what the hells are you doing watching it anyway!?!?!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, repetition is how children learn!!
If you take a foreign language, how do you learn??
you learn by repetition!
Did you think you were born with all the knowledge you have??
Of course not!
Now excuse me...I shall end this rant before I say something not usually expected of me here.
ya know....I'm the one who started this thread. I just wanted to see what other people's reactions would be. But, hey, I have to agree with the preschoolers part. But still, DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE TINKIE WINKIE GAY???!!!!!

Mayonnaise
06-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Okay. I do not see the big deal about Teletubbies. It was for little kids. My god.
This is pointless...

Anyways, I don't think they are that scary. I got one in my Burger King meal and just looked at it. I didn't scream bloody murder. I just simply threw it in the trash.

But my opinion is that it isn't that scary. Ever heard of shutting off the T.V or
getting up and leaving? It's that simple.

Akuni
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
uhm..ok i have a question...what does the teletubbies teach you anyway?....HEY I SPELT I RIGHT!!!!!
whoo-hoo^^

Ollie
06-10-2005, 07:01 PM
but you spelled "spelt" wrong.

YOU ARE FAIL!

But still, DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE TINKIE WINKIE GAY???!!!!!...why is that important?

and last time I checked, he isn't gay. I don't think any of them have sexual preference.

his _actor_ is gay.

Raichen
06-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm not really sure he's gay....

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-10-2005, 07:17 PM
lol.I hate tellutubbies.This thread is wierd.I might have nightmares now.*tries not to sleep*:weirdthre

Akuni
06-12-2005, 05:08 PM
but what does it teach you???
i don't understand it!!! it makes my brain throb.

flame_wolf
06-12-2005, 06:06 PM
OMG!!Why is this thread even here?Teletubbies are so stupied and crapy

Ωmega
06-12-2005, 06:10 PM
flame wolf needs to calm down,just cause he thinks its stupid doesnt mean it is,theres tons of threads here that have nothing to do with anime....as for the teles...they scare me

Junior
06-28-2005, 04:15 PM
they can burn........................BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!(if you think I'm overreacting, you don't know what I've been through)

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 04:18 PM
I think it's time for Tubby-freaking-bye bye lmao!!! I think they should sell to adult swim and let them have some real fun with that show, I mean think of the possibilities!!!

Tragedy
06-28-2005, 05:39 PM
i think its the worst thing that ever happened to the world ( tv only )

sanokidsasuke
06-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh no you can't think that! Adult Swim would make millions just to show the purple one and the pink one doing the vertical telle mash! lmao!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amix
09-04-2005, 05:44 PM
they should all be burned along with this thread LMao! Good one, um..I watched an episode one time and I thought they were so annoying..Their voices..Ugh. How can a baby be entertained by watching four people dressed up in messed up costumes and look like idiots?

Marie2007
09-04-2005, 05:46 PM
easy gay and stupid

MSCBrock
09-05-2005, 07:05 AM
i never actually watched a full episode of them but they kinda scare me

Remie-chan
09-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Dude. I had a dream about the Teletubbies trying to kill me....--;

So, of course, my response is:
They all need to BURN....now.

bms
09-05-2005, 08:08 AM
It's the end of all good little kid shows.

.Lovebeat
09-05-2005, 08:14 AM
I remember I won a stuffed Tellie thingy...it looked scary (and it was also very pale) >_<
But I don't really care so much about Telletubbies since I don't watch it anymore...honestly, I didn't watch it when I was younger either (why waste the morning on that crap when you can still sleep?)
Educate small children? How? I don't get it at all o.O The tellies are scaring the children!! >_< (and me, lol)

teed
09-05-2005, 12:29 PM
i cant stand teletubies! i dont know how chioldren watch them! ewww....