PDA

View Full Version : I am new,and am Bulgarian!

mr.JINKS
05-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi all.My name is mr.JINKS and i wanted to say that i am here.I will show you some bg art (you could see it in the fan art slelction).But lets say someting more for me.Well i am 15 years old kid whos totaly crazy and sometimes scary.I started drawing before three years.My fav anime is NGE(IT,s the best).As you may see in my art(you now where) i love to draw Rei Aynami.So thats all for now.But tell you before you get all freek out i sometimes write some b**l s**t,so dont get angry just ignore me!

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 10:38 AM
whats it like in bulgaria?!

mr.JINKS
05-31-2005, 11:04 AM
Well its nice.Its not too croweded,the air is clean and my apartment is near to a park(you now i live in Sofia the capital of Bulgaria),but the dogs are a big piss!

retro
05-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Grow a tree build a tree house

h a l l o w e l c o m e

kaisen
05-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. read and follow the rulez. don't spam or multipost... or the mods will eat you. beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. feel free to PM me anytime! have fun! cya around the forums!
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 12:04 PM
sounds cool,hmm,maybe ill go to bulgaria someday...when i save up enough money,after paying off college(stupid college fees...)feel free to pm me!

Capernicus
05-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Bulgarian? That's so cool. I wish I was anything but American. *sigh* Hope you like AF. PM me some time, okay?

Mugetsu
05-31-2005, 01:17 PM
Welcome to AF. Have fun. See ya around.

Myrra
05-31-2005, 02:57 PM
Hallo and welcome. Take the time to read and follow the rules and all will be well

Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kurai Ha
05-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi, welcome to AF. Bulgaria sounds nice. I live by a park too. anyway, have fun and watch out for cannibles, they like to eat newbies. Don't ask me why. The arcade and the battle arena are fun if you get a chance to check those out. Other than that, I don't really have much to say. Maybe we can be friends. Laterz. Oh wait, before I forget, the mods really hate it when you cuss, even when sensered. So just be weary of it.

Kaname_Lover
05-31-2005, 04:18 PM
yo sup welcome have fun obey the rules ignore me j/k but have fun

The Rebel
05-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi all.My name is mr.JINKS and i wanted to say that i am here.I will show you some bg art (you could see it in the fan art slelction).But lets say someting more for me.Well i am 15 years old kid whos totaly crazy and sometimes scary.I started drawing before three years.My fav anime is NGE(IT,s the best).As you may see in my art(you now where) i love to draw Rei Aynami.So thats all for now.But tell you before you get all freek out i sometimes write some b**l s**t,so dont get angry just ignore me! Hello and welcome to AF. If you ever need help or have a question, just PM me and I shall try to help you. Post often, but follow the rules too. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, Laterz.

pretty-kitty
05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
welcome MR. jinks hope you have fun at AF

Sasura
05-31-2005, 08:17 PM
welcome

Nyanko
05-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Do people not use spaces after punctuation marks in Bulgaria? =/ *eats JINKS*

Welcome, welcome. Follow the rules, learn grammar, and don't feed the mods. *hands him a stuffed zebra*

Ami~chan
05-31-2005, 11:56 PM
Ah, poor noob... It almost breaks my heart to know you will soon be blanketless. *steals blanket* Notice that I said "almost".

Anyways, there are some rules around here, some of which include the usual: no spammin', no flammin'... The normal rules. Just use your head and you'll do just great. Have some fun, post often and stick around awhile.

PM me if you need anything.

Blood Angel
05-31-2005, 11:58 PM
welcome to af have fun post lots...

~vanishes in a puddle of blood~

mr.JINKS
06-01-2005, 01:26 AM
LOL!!!!LOL!!!!
This is too much.THX for the larm welcome.So for now on i gona post some AMVs!
but not today.

Chibi Misao
06-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Hello and welcome.Newcomers are always welcomed here.So have fun here.

TheLegendaryRoseDuelist
06-01-2005, 04:52 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you are having fun here. If you need anything at all just ask or pm me okies. I love looking at peoples work maybe sometime you can show me something you did. I like to write hehe my friends are better drawers then me so I write stories and saying to go with the pictures they draw instead hehe I am pretty good at that. Hope to hear from you *hands you a red rose* Until then...*bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals*