PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish anime was real?

Tenchu1973
05-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Do you wish Anime was real?
if so give us a reason about it:nospam: :banana: (:)

Blood Angel
05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
if anime was real that would be pretty awesome because all your favorite characters would be real and u could meet them if u wanted to

Tenchu1973
05-30-2005, 03:55 PM
yeah and best of all you get to go out with them

DownRight-eviL
05-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I really do wish it was real, but sadly, it is not. Maybe instead of the anime, I only wish for the adventure that it has so I could escape this boring, dreary, and repeating life I have.

Junior
05-30-2005, 03:57 PM
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE S!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE S!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YE S!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! That would be so awesome! Regular life is so depressing and boring, if life were an anime it would be so cool! Till The day comes (never unfourtunatly) that some freak accident makes that happen, I have my fantasies.

Tenchu1973
05-30-2005, 04:01 PM
pluse
you just do what you like
Ex,Become a super sayain or go out with someone you really like

Mugetsu
05-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Sure it would be great if you were a main character type. But if you are not you can die at any time. If I were a strong person (which I am) then it would be great.

Tenchu1973
05-30-2005, 04:06 PM
yeah i can be just like Super buu l:)

Lady Tsunami
05-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Truthfully, yes...but it depends on what anime it would be like. o_o;
Cause if it was something bad or freaky like a hentai or something... @[email protected];;;
It's kinda a 50/50 thing.

WhiteReaper
05-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Absolutely! Especially if it were Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto. I'd love to be able to do alchemy or jutsus. Then there is the whole laws of physics being bent...

mike2yang
05-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Heck Yes i do. I would love to do ninjustu from naruto.

Slayerfan
05-30-2005, 09:41 PM
That would be great if anime would be real. Like you're sleeping and some freak world accident happens over night, and you wake up and find yourself and everything around you in anime form (and maybe have spiritual powers or samurai skills) and everything is totaly different.

Dunne
05-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Having every visual element that you wold see in a Manga would be very helpfull in every day life. People would certainly understand each other better. Problem is all the styles of Anime Drawn and the hair, can forget the hair eyes and clothes and anything else unique to specific kinds of Anime. If it where like diffirent worlds that you could jump in to that would be cool, but crossing Anime over in to diffirent universes and all of it real? GUNDAMs would be flying and wreaking havock as in colonies dropping from space. Super weapons would go off like rain storms. Sex would be rampart and would be for anyone who wants some. Love would be more farytale type. Mecha? don't get me started on that, we would certainly havea lot of things going there. Space and those other things boy oh boy, certainly there would be no need to worry about a profession to choose from if Anime where real. Another thing, is it progressive or is it all at once, becasue the Mecha and Sci-Fi take place in alternative time lines and stuff.
All in all, Real Life things that only happen in Anime would rock, but it would make the world go zonkers.

Ami~chan
05-30-2005, 10:37 PM
It would be cool; all women would have the ability to pull weapons out of nowhere and smack the nearest perv. Plus, there'd be about a billion hair styles and colors to choose from. Plus, a ton of eye color.And, if you didn't like the way you looked, just beg the animator to change you ^^

Tenchu1973
05-31-2005, 04:07 AM
Yeah
but then all the sayain warroirs man and women will bering Choas and massacre
that will be the war between human and sayain

mr.JINKS
05-31-2005, 05:30 AM
Yes it will be!I am will be so out of this world if this happens!

Dark-Angel
05-31-2005, 07:40 AM
yea i would really like it
i mean you can do thinks
you could never do before ^^

catcouger30
05-31-2005, 11:27 AM
It would be soo cool if anime was real cause then you can meet all your favorite characters and you could probably even do all the cool things that they could.

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 11:30 AM
i think it be nice,but kinda creepy.espically if some hentai became real too

bigfoot
05-31-2005, 12:14 PM
:) it would be really cool if life was like anime.

ashleakate
05-31-2005, 12:15 PM
ya if it was real that would be awsome but way dangerous

Capernicus
05-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Of course!!! What anime fan doesn't wish that their obsession was real? I would love to be an anime character. I could jump 50 feet in the air and kick any perv's , well, you know.

Tenchu1973
05-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh yeah
You can be adorpted of any anime character you like:)

Kaname_Lover
05-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Yes yes yes b/c i'd enjoy it more than this life but lady tsunami brightens my life, lol anyways ya if it was i would stalk kaname

Faroelove
05-31-2005, 01:33 PM
Of course! It would be great!

Lysander Cyric Korvein
05-31-2005, 01:42 PM
YES! it would rule if anime was real

Chibi Misao
06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Of course i wished anime was real.I mean like, who would'nt?Anime life is so cool.If i had one wish from a genie, i would wish that anime was real.That would be so cool.

animeadmirer
06-01-2005, 02:10 AM
If anime was real there's a good chance I would be slim and attractive without having to go to the gym or watch my weight. :p

Missy
06-01-2005, 03:16 AM
When I was younger I wished it was.. :P

Dont know about now though

Prince Seven
06-01-2005, 03:22 AM
if anime was for real then it would be my dream come true

kaisen
06-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Ahhh... if only anime was real...
Of course I wished anime was real! It would be sooo cool! I get to meet my favourite anime characters... Oh how I wished anime was real!

CuteStar
06-01-2005, 05:01 AM
It would be awesome if anime was real! I wish it was real then i can see Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura for real ^_^

.Lovebeat
06-01-2005, 05:20 AM
It depends on wich anime it is. I don't want the world destroyed by aliens or something. But I would like to switch life with an anime character sometimes... :)

Ashminigun
06-01-2005, 05:23 AM
joins in the fray...

well, if the world turning anime -like dimension... hmmm... whether it become a total havoc and chaos or become peace and serenity. Depends on which anime you want to be. If you like Gundam and war, then you will live with Zaku's marching on your backyard, sound of explosion and gunfire at the distance and GINN soaring the war -thorn city and fearing your life will end any second. If you like romance type, well, hardly to say.... you will get perverts and beautiful girls/women in your town. And so on. for me it like 40/60... even better you life in a real world...

'nough said...

Skara-Takinaktou
06-01-2005, 04:24 PM
ya it would be awsome, you would be all kool, and you will beable to kill and not go to jailfor it and get bounties on ur head and be like a real mass murder! and all of that!!! It would be awsome, i always thought about that... it would be so awsome if it came true!!!! :)

Wumpscut
06-02-2005, 02:06 AM
No, we`d have way too many people that lost their lives to this... imagine, as it is now, many people are so drawn to it they simply delete their lives to copy their favorite character`s. I`ve seen those cases.

On the other hand, it would be fun to live in such a beautiful world of color... ^^

sakura gohan mathers
06-02-2005, 02:12 AM
dudes it would so rock if anime was real!!!there would be a good chance that everything would be chaotic and all that jazz but still IT WOULD BE AWESOME-O!!!!!!!!!

Dark-Angel
06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
yea it's like a dream come true
and every one can have special power
that would be so awsome^^

Faroelove
06-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Yes. I would have my romantic adventures that I always wanted.^-^

Chouji
06-02-2005, 10:06 AM
if anime was real................ i would pilot a gundam(heavyarms) and everyone would suffer

Dark-Angel
06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
if anime was real................ i would pilot a gundam(heavyarms) and everyone would suffer
yea me to i would pilot a gundam
then the world would be mine
oke thats allitel to much buth i love gundam wing^^;)

Tenchu1973
06-02-2005, 10:43 AM
i would gather all the evil characters from dbz and movies and kill every last z-fighter

Kaname_Lover
06-02-2005, 10:46 AM
ya same here too every one woul d suffer under are wraith of total inilation of destruction ok maybey i went a little too far lol i meant too qoute this on wat dark angle said

Kiba'
06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Of course i do to but like any good anime they always end so what would you do next?

Tenchu1973
06-02-2005, 10:56 AM
well simple
fusoin

Sasura
06-02-2005, 11:06 AM
sometimes I do

Kitty Kagome
06-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Yes I would love Anime to be real because if I was I would love to meet characters and I would be a character

Trey Racer
06-02-2005, 11:39 AM
i would love naruto to be real we could all be ninjas how cool would that be, shaman king would be cool we could use ghosts to fight like amidamaru the samurai spirit having him as my friend would be cool

spanky79
06-02-2005, 11:45 AM
No because i'd be one of those people who'd get slaughtered by the evil guy because they're to lazy to pick sides

enigma unit 01
06-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Du boy, especially evangelion. Piloting an eva would be sooooo cool

spanky79
06-02-2005, 11:56 AM
ya it would be awsome, you would be all kool, and you will beable to kill and not go to jailfor it and get bounties on ur head and be like a real mass murder! and all of that!!! It would be awsome, i always thought about that... it would be so awsome if it came true!!!! http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gifDo you really think you could kill someone just imagine it.

They're dead on the floor in front of you, you've just stoped any future they could of had. Any children they could of had are gone forever anyone who loved them hearts would. break could you live with all that on you're conscience to have to live with it each day to have nightmares of it each night.
to constantly see the look on their face as all their hopes and dreams vanished in a single moment all because of you.

could you live with that pressure each and every second you live

and if you can and you get a ''bounty'' on you're head being hunted down eveyday by low lives lookin to get by

If you can well done but if you can't you realise what happens to people who kill themselves.

thats right they're sent to the deepest darkest pits of hell. where they go through the worst torments possible, like watching big brother for the rest of eternityhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif

Kurai Ha
06-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Taking into theology, if the anime world was real and we were in it, the colors would just be like our world, same with depth. But I think it would be really cool if we could be characters in an anime. I would choose dbz. Simply for the fact I like the saiyens abilities. And sense it's speculated through fan fic that all humans are desendents of saiyens, I'd work on unlocking those fighting skills.

Kaname_Lover
06-02-2005, 09:00 PM
if anime was real it would cause total chaos

-Batman-
06-02-2005, 10:16 PM
How fun would that be.I could be a Ninja from Naruto! or a steroid injected fighter from DBZ! and sailor scouts would be real! Do i wish anime was real...all the time >.>

animeadmirer
06-03-2005, 12:15 AM
I wonder if it would be better for having just one type of anime to be real or a bunch of different genres or titles coming together. Can you imagine a world where the world of Sailormoon and Hellsing coem together? Yeesh~:)

Trey Racer
06-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Do you really think you could kill someone just imagine it.

They're dead on the floor in front of you, you've just stoped any future they could of had. Any children they could of had are gone forever anyone who loved them hearts would. break could you live with all that on you're conscience to have to live with it each day to have nightmares of it each night.
to constantly see the look on their face as all their hopes and dreams vanished in a single moment all because of you.

could you live with that pressure each and every second you live

and if you can and you get a ''bounty'' on you're head being hunted down eveyday by low lives lookin to get by

If you can well done but if you can't you realise what happens to people who kill themselves.

thats right they're sent to the deepest darkest pits of hell. where they go through the worst torments possible, like watching big brother for the rest of eternityhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif
oh my god will what happened to you i think that is the most intellligent thng i have ever heard you say

Tenchu1973
06-03-2005, 12:21 PM
i know
how could you? ):(
Anime brings this life without it we would be bored out of News

Trey Racer
06-04-2005, 02:08 PM
i wish naruto was real it would be so awesome i would have to be a descendant from the uchiha family then i could get sharingan that would be well cool kakashi rocks

Tenchu1973
06-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh really

Trey Racer
06-04-2005, 02:41 PM
really really so tenchu what do you wish was real?

Daenerys
06-05-2005, 06:06 PM
You do realize that those of you who say they wish anime were real, would also mean that Hentai would be real? Yeah, that's right. Tentacle monsters. I don't think so. Anime is meant to be a cartoon and nothing more.

However, I do think that it'd be cool if anime were real, only for the simple fact you could actually kill all teh annoying anime characters, and have them not come back to life. =3

animecode
06-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Depends on which ones. I wouldn't mind if SM, Gundam Wing, Yu-gi-oh and Yu Yu Hakusho were real.

freya_dark_chii
06-05-2005, 06:18 PM
tat would b... [B]SUPER cool!!![B]... cuz u can have anime characters as classmates, friendz, workmates, or even bf n' gf's!!! i wish i can c freya in real life...

Kit Katy
06-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Kit:Yes it would be really cool.
Although i think it would be The same life as
a anime person.

Tara: Wish anime was real?
I'd like to see what it's like.

Trey Racer
06-06-2005, 04:44 PM
life would be more exciting plus we would probably have a meaning in life aswell

Tenchu1973
06-09-2005, 12:02 PM
yeah it's a dream come true not Hentai oh no

Đita
06-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Yeah.. :rolleyes: my life wouldn't be so boring.. :(

inuyasharose
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
yes i what anime 2 b real.i want 2 b anime.but if anime was real i'd b sleepin.waaa

animefreak2
06-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I've dreamt about anime becoming real! Especially Hentai( as perverted as that sounds) and all different types of anime, but like I've heard reading this forum... It would be total chaos. I mean you get all those types of anime's, all the world, all their storylines and how they act... clash them together and it wont look pretty.:D

tao_bason05
06-10-2005, 10:37 PM
for me, yeah! i wish anime was real too

Chouji
06-10-2005, 10:41 PM
hentai would be kinda scary but ecchi would be tight i would have all those love hina and DearS girls around me

animefreak2
06-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I mean what exactly would hentai be??? i mean just a bunch of naked anime chicks offering you sex around every corner.... oh my god that would be my dream!!!!!:confused: uuuuuuuuuuuhh no i wouldn't

Vaga
06-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Honestly I don't... I believe if anime... were the real universe that things would be FAR too confusing and it would take the novelty and wonder away... to meet the characters one so adores ... well I think it would be terrible... I love them because they are something I know I can never be... they are in a world I dream about when I lay down at night, they have magic and fighting mecha... It's a fantasy world that I wouldn't have any other way...
For them to be real would ruin my dream world, my escape... besides... imagine trying to talk to Yami Bakura or some other dark evil character whom you adore?? PSHHH much less trying to make friends... And the world... always in perril... I could do without that thanks.http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif

faustusfaustine
06-10-2005, 11:40 PM
well, this is a rethorical question. haha, like who doesn't? who doesn't wish to live in a world whereby you can be a ninja? who doesn't wish that you can use over soul in your exams?

but it all comes to the end that this kind of things can never happen.

Tenchu1973
06-11-2005, 05:42 AM
well not all hentai can be bout men and women it can be women and women
now thats is my dream

Sinnaku
08-31-2005, 03:11 PM
I do! Then i could scrore with every anime chick evah!

Hm, wouldnt anime video games be included? Cuz they are pretty much anime. Just Computer Generated.

Im including video games with an anime art style.

Then i could score with Kasumi! No one touches her! If you touch my Kasumi I will cut off your hands and nail them to the wall! If you look at Kasumi I will poke your eyes out and turn them into lemon wedges. (eye wedge) If you talk sleazy to Kasumi I will pull out your tounge and mount it on a vlay pigeon and shoot it!

So dont try anything with Kasumi! My lady!

You can have like Hitomi.. or Ayane.. or any other one... But Kasumi is mine!

*fumes, face is purple*

So, i do agree that anime should be real. Then we cuold be immortal and have all kinds of swords and stuff. And like guns and things from those futuristic anime.

The Governator
08-31-2005, 03:14 PM
DO I! it would be sooo frggin to cool to have radom mecha fights and those cute anime babes^^, it would be the best, sadly it will only ever be a dream, id be really scared though if it was Legend of the overfiend

Tenchu1973
08-31-2005, 03:15 PM
really kool

Remie-chan
08-31-2005, 03:26 PM
I wouldnt mind....as long as I dont killed by those huge mecha things or by the people who could use thier special powers...That'd be a very painful way to die...

The Governator
08-31-2005, 04:08 PM
theyd be organized mecha battles in an arena were you go and watch, but any way back to topic, the world would be better cuze then therd be pervs that are funny and getting beat up by girls all the time lol id love a world of anime

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 06:56 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooh if it was real we could go to space meet new races and places, and also get the cool items too.

Tenchu1973
09-01-2005, 10:43 AM
wow thanks for bring this up

Sword
09-01-2005, 10:52 AM
It would be cool to see Motoko Kusanagi jumping over my roof chasing bad guys in a skimpy outfit. And I would love to play "The World". Then there's Love Hina. I don't think I need to explain that ^_^

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 11:10 AM
hey you are not the only one who likes to be chased by motoko-sama.:p

xTakuyashi
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
i wish anime was real.. like negima characters and magic stuff lols. and pokemon! it would be cool if every one had a pokemon lols. and card captor cards!! hahah

-Eric

Saiyanbabe1818
09-03-2005, 10:12 AM
I'd want Dragonball Z to be real then i could meet Trunks! ^^

Noodles
09-03-2005, 10:16 AM
That would be awesome!I could practice sword techniques with Kenshin,defeat Naraku with Inuyasha, and eat food with Goku!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!

AnimeLegend!713
09-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I would love that.I would turn completely evil to be with Sesshomaru.*starts drooling*He's SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Ruby Moon
09-03-2005, 11:36 AM
An anime world would most likely be TOTAL CHAOS, and probably really dangerous. You probably would not be able to meet your favorite character because there would be 2000 other people trying to meet them too. But if it is a world where people just lived their own lives and don't bother the characters or treat them as celebrities, then it would be really cool.

.Kuro
09-03-2005, 11:38 AM
I would love it!!! Meet all those anime girls... Tomoyo from CCS and Shinobu from Love Hina!!!

Tenchu1973
09-03-2005, 11:46 AM
i agree wiv u Yoshimitzu

.Kuro
09-03-2005, 11:49 AM
All those cuties!!! Yeah, good thread ,Tenchu!!!

Spirit of Darkness
09-03-2005, 11:51 AM
I kind of wished that anime was real abit. So that this world would make people more nicer and that they would follow their real dreams and make it come true, by 99% of the people.
And also real people would look more beautiful if anime was real.:D

-Shizu-
09-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Do you wish Anime was real?
if so give us a reason about it:nospam: :banana: :)yup :)

mimichan1000
09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
that would be kool if they did really exist in our world! all those bishonens!....:love: :groupwave :kiss10:

Keitaru-san
09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
nut think of it if anime was real like dragonball or some other one with big strong evil guy would the world be at peace?
(although the world isnt at peace now though)

by the way yoshimtzu i heard of your name some where i forgot which anime are you?

Tenchu1973
09-04-2005, 04:00 PM
omy god where did you get that avatar i love spawn!!! :D

Iya
09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Hell yes!!
Everyone's skinny and beautiful.
Really, you hardly ever see anyone fat unless on purpose like if the story was about a girl who's depressed because she's fat. Something like that.
Plus, magical books where the hottest guy in the universe lives, Tamahome.
*Sighs* If only it were true.

Yojimbo51
09-04-2005, 09:32 PM
If anime was real wouldn't it just be like any other TV show? And if you mean real as in the real world hell no, star wars is so much better.

sesshy girl
09-04-2005, 09:35 PM
yes in a way i do wish that anime was real

BurningBlazeX
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Hell yes!!
Everyone's skinny and beautiful.
Really, you hardly ever see anyone fat unless on purpose like if the story was about a girl who's depressed because she's fat. Something like that.
Plus, magical books where the hottest guy in the universe lives, Tamahome.
*Sighs* If only it were true.
Yes! thats so true. everyone is skinny and looks good and have beautiful hair no matter what the color is! it would be great if it was real! :laugh:

-Batman-
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
If anime were real...than what would we watch? what would we write erotic fan fiction too? what would become of Hentai? would hentai be replaced with regular porn? would it create a never ending vortex of confusion? would we be reading manga showing real people instead of drawings?

there...i'm sure someone out there is confused now.

Tenchu1973
09-05-2005, 10:47 AM
i agree wiv u but not the bit of hentai now that would be creepy but kool

Marie2007
09-05-2005, 11:04 AM
yeah i would too

Nocturne
09-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Eh...yes and no. I wouldn't like something like Bubblegum crisis's plot going on down the street..rouge boomers etc.

But I wouldn't mind the adventure/magic that comes along with most fantasy animes...

Kinda on the fence with this one ^^

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
09-05-2005, 11:44 PM
dude i wish that all the time! jus to be a nromal school boy in japan fighting things being the space, fedualetc.. era that would rock my socks! if i get one wish! that would be it ^^

Dunne
09-06-2005, 02:05 AM
You know, if Anime where real, Furi Kuri or Fooly Cooly, how ever you guys like to call it, would be wuite interesting in figuring out why we have spontaneous things popping out peoples heads. I guess Eva would also be chronologically be occurring now. guess there would be some sort of portable to the other Manga as well as Anime universes out there that way we could keep track of what was going on.
SO.... the real question would be wouldn't it be cool to have portals to other universes based on Anime and Manga? It would make better sense to the "Wish it where real" category and it certainly keep things in order.

Thyrax'll
09-06-2005, 06:06 AM
I personally feel that if anime was real, it would be a blessing and a curse.

A blessing because our really dull and average lives could be changed in a second.

The curse, because of an ancient chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. Since monsters and magic and robts etc would be running amok, you might and very well could end up being in the car the moster stomps on. Or in the building the robot destroys. In other words, you could be a hero as much as a casualty.

Tenchu1973
09-06-2005, 10:42 AM
so if they attack me and brolly will defeat them all

[Deathscythe]
09-07-2005, 08:29 AM
I personally feel that if anime was real, it would be a blessing and a curse.

A blessing because our really dull and average lives could be changed in a second.

The curse, because of an ancient chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. Since monsters and magic and robts etc would be running amok, you might and very well could end up being in the car the moster stomps on. Or in the building the robot destroys. In other words, you could be a hero as much as a casualty.
Exactly!

Wow couldnt of put it better myself.. thanks I dont have to write as much now lol.

Saq
09-07-2005, 08:59 AM
yes and 1 reason, so i can meet flora.

bms
09-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Which anime ,becuase if all animes were real it would suck the world would be messed up.

[Deathscythe]
09-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Well if it were Dragonball Z you wont have to worry even if you die theres the amazing dragonballs which will bring you back.. even if you wanted to die, damn that would suck

Tenchu1973
09-07-2005, 12:33 PM
i know i always wanted to meet Brolly frm dbz or ryofu frm ikkitousen as well

Kiba'
09-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Who wouldnt want it to be real. I mean everything is so much kewler in anime than real life plus the fact that you can doing t pick hesame things in real life alon withthe stuff in the anime. Id probly pick Naruto for me if i was in one or if it was real.

Kurai Ha
09-07-2005, 01:31 PM
(sighs) Everyday I wish anime was real. That we could just choose which anime we'd want to live and what role we'd get to be, what abilities, getting to meet the main chars, etc....Though I'd have a tough time deciding which world I'd want to live in. Plus I'm creating my own animes at the moment so I might just choose one of those.

shippou69
09-07-2005, 01:43 PM
It would be cool if animes were real, then I would have magickal powers.

Tenchu1973
09-08-2005, 01:52 AM
i know it will be cool ^_^

lovelykagome
09-15-2005, 05:08 PM
yes i think it would be very greathttp://www.animeforum.com/uploads/123456llllhj.gif

harakiri
09-15-2005, 05:14 PM
Yea.That would be cool.

sacred blade
09-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Yes i wish that millions of times thats why im going to work in video game company yeah!! and im making my own comic whit a friend about a girl that she have the power of the wind and you know is like :) wow how interesting. And of course whit anime characters yeah!!!!!

Mira Kaiba
09-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Heck yes, all the time!!!
Anime is the ONLY place where u can find epic heroes with dark secrets and who are REALLY cute! It is also the only place I would probably fit in, since my aspiration is to be one of those sincere epic heroes. It is also the one place where people can be who they truly are, cause I dont know about u all, but I would be much more comfortable talking to anime characters about my life then real people...

But that's just me...