PDA

View Full Version : The cursed Slepping Pranks!

Link34
05-29-2005, 05:02 PM
hi i just wanted to know what are sleeping paranks u like dislike no of or other pranks. Order

Funniest Sp:
Meanest Sp:
Harmless Sp:
nastiest Sp:
OMG i cant belive u did that Sp:

Ok ill tell yall mine soon when someone post
(u didnt have to do the pranks just heard of them)

-Naota-
05-29-2005, 05:05 PM
after a party the next morning sleep at your friends house then u get a your girlfreiend or best friend that is female to craw l into bed with that male then u walk in and say I CANT BELIVE U DID IT WITH HER IM GONNA KIL U ( i saw it on TV ounce)

Rageling
05-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Drawing dirty pictures on your friends face.

Link34
05-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Funniest Sp: FIRE (its when you wake your victim and say fire fire Run Out side fire QUICK We are all gonna die. He runs out side in his underware and you lock the door.)
Meanest Sp: teabag and takeing pictures thats soooo mean.
Harmless Sp: Drwling on their face
nastiest Sp: Atomic sit-up/bare stinkface (my friend made this one up. the victim is sleeping and your drop your pants and underware. He must be slepping face up. Lean over with but 2 inches away from vitims face then punch gut. They shoot up into your but and anorther person pushes him to the corner of bed(wall) and does a stinkface bare. The victi will get mad.(I would never do this prink y friend is SICK!)
OMG i cant belive u did that Sp: Hot carl (NASTY) I would never do this~

SGI
05-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Funniest Sp: Duct taping the victim to a beam on the ceiling
Meanest Sp:Cutting open the butt end of their pants with a knife and smearing it with chocolate mousse.
Harmless Sp: They aren't any fun.
nastiest Sp:Same as meanest but having a condom filled with watered down yougurt beside them.
OMG i cant belive u did that Sp: (See funniest)

heavenspheonix
05-29-2005, 07:07 PM
drop a glob of peanut butter on their crotch and let a racoon into the room.

hook up a stobe light, a stereo with hardcore death to the bone ******* metal, zombie masks, turn out the lights, turn on the stobe light, start screaming while blarring the music with the masks on.

OMG i cant belive u did that Sp: one time at band camp.........