PDA

View Full Version : ..Hello..

~*Dark's Angel Setsuna*~
05-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi everyone~
My names ~*Dark's Angel Sestsuna*~ Its a real pleasure to meet you all ^.^
I'm not real quick at things, and I'm kinda forgetful sorry plz bear with me as I get used to Anime Galleries Forums ^^; I need some help with the rules and if someone wouldn't mind explaining, I would greatly appriciate it ^^ I hope I make lots of friends and I'll stick around for awhile so be warned ^^ Thank you for having me :) See you all around!!!
~*Dark's Angel Setsuna*~ :p

kaisen
05-28-2005, 12:44 AM
hello and welcome to the AF...
rulez are written here ----> http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=17536
hav lotsa fun and post a lot but don't spam or multipost...
beware or the blanket thieves and cannibals!
feel free to PM (private message) me anytime. cya around!
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

Capernicus
05-28-2005, 12:45 AM
Finally, I'm the first to reply to someone. Hi setsuna. I'm Capernicus. Nice to meet you. I wish I could help you out with your question, but I'm stumped too. I only found this website a few days ago. I'm still getting used to it. I haven't quite figured out how to post messages though, but I do know two things:
1. send private messages by clicking on user CP, then send messages. Be sure to PM me if you want.
2.don't curse in the chat rooms, but you can make the bots insult people
3.watch out for blanket stealers (steals blanket from setsuna) lol
P.S. okay, 3 things
:D

Capernicus
05-28-2005, 12:46 AM
Okay, so I'm secound. Close, though.

kaisen
05-28-2005, 12:49 AM
ok, ~*Dark's Angel Sestsuna*~
1st lesson: don't multipost like Capernicus. you'll get in trouble so better not do it! see da EDIT button? use it!

Capernicus
05-28-2005, 12:52 AM
I know, I know, don't spam. I'm sorry. I'm new, so give me a break.:<_<:

Myrra
05-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Hallo and welcome. Do me the courtesy of reading and most importantly following the rules.

Have fun and post often

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DeathAngel
05-28-2005, 02:30 AM
welcome to anime forum...have a good time here...

Chibi Misao
05-28-2005, 05:44 AM
Hello Dark's Angel Setsuna!!!:welcome: [comes over and gives a big hug]:grouphug: Nice to meet u.:groupwave

VARLY
05-28-2005, 06:54 AM
hello, welcome, n have fun ^^ enjoy!

Sakurako Shiina
05-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome to anime fourms!! Setsuna-san!!!! ^__^

Deathbyspartan
05-28-2005, 12:20 PM
hello and welcome to af its so much fun hear if you make friends then you will have so much fun thats why i stayed hear and the rpg is really kool aswell. hope ya have a fun time you can pm any time :)

goodbye and dont listen to the people who just keep goin on about the rules there just misarable lol :)

Blood Angel
05-28-2005, 12:52 PM
welcome to af have fun and pm me if u need anything

The Rebel
05-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi everyone~
My names ~*Dark's Angel Sestsuna*~ Its a real pleasure to meet you all ^.^
I'm not real quick at things, and I'm kinda forgetful sorry plz bear with me as I get used to Anime Galleries Forums ^^; I need some help with the rules and if someone wouldn't mind explaining, I would greatly appriciate it ^^ I hope I make lots of friends and I'll stick around for awhile so be warned ^^ Thank you for having me :) See you all around!!!
~*Dark's Angel Setsuna*~ :pHello and welcome to AF. If you ever need help, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help you out. Post often, but follow the rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

DarkMagicianGirl
05-29-2005, 04:06 AM
Welcome to the forums. If you need anything just ask. Hope you have fun here. See you around *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Farewell *bows before vanishing*

~*Dark's Angel Setsuna*~
06-25-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh thank you all so much for the welcome!! ^^ I'm reallylooking forward to my stay here! Thank you again *Bows and Smiles* Thankies!!![I]

Sake
06-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Greetings and Salutations
Please Stay On The Left Side Of The Aisles To Be Considerate To Other Shoppers.
If You Disobey This Rule, You Shall Be Mobbed By An Army Of One Thousand Koalas.
Thank You For Your Understanding.

princess kakurine
06-25-2005, 02:16 AM
Welcome to AF Dark Angel Setsuna! have fun in AF! just post as many as u can and dont forget to follow the rules:)