PDA

View Full Version : What do you think an anime life would be like?

Faroelove
05-25-2005, 01:44 PM
Do you ever think about what it would be like if we all lived in an anime world? What do you think it would be like?

animeadmirer
05-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Depends.

If you're in a anime world where aliens are slaughtering humanity then its bad. If you're living in a anime world where superpowered teens try to save the world then its interesting. If you're living in a anime world where all people are beautiful then it would be nice. If you're living in a anime world identical to the real world then who cares?

Death's Angel
05-25-2005, 03:16 PM
i think it would be coool......but its like theres only cute people in anime i would be in a fighting one.

tao_bason05
05-25-2005, 03:30 PM
being in a anime would be cool! the life would rock! cuz the anime life would be full of people in it!

Aisuru
05-25-2005, 03:40 PM
...weird...it's not that i have anything against the anime world, but...some many ppl would wanna be over powering and most just plan "uppy and pretty" with a cheerful attitude that i'd just get annoyed by every split second....it'll be a mixed world with insane ppls...o_O

~Aisuru~

[BlackDeath]
05-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Well it would only be escaping from the reality that our current world sucks!

g0d_of_death
05-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Well it would only be escaping from the reality that our current world sucks!
I completely agree with Black_Death. Living in a different world would be like escaping from reality.

But we'd all pretty much end up in the same place. We'd be those people in the show that nobody pays much mind to... the backup people just to fill in certain scenes. Being in an anime world doesn't necessarily mean that we'd have all the glories of an anime character, who -for example slays demons, or flys giant robots into a war in the middle of space.

Now when asking the question, if you meant "What would it be like to be the 'hero' in an anime?" then the answer I'd gve would be -awesome!

Iya
05-25-2005, 06:18 PM
It would probably be full of drama, no matte rwhat type of anime you're in.
But I think it would be fun.

Sexy Angel
05-25-2005, 10:45 PM
i think it would be fun..

animeseishi
05-25-2005, 10:50 PM
yes...fun... there things that are not possible are possible like.... not having the law of gravity there....things like that...super powers...

pretty-kitty
05-25-2005, 10:53 PM
ithink it would be cool, there's always tons of cute hot guys in anime though there are dorky ones *coughkuwabaracough* but it would still becool

Faroelove
05-28-2005, 03:52 PM
You can live in an anime world that has every type of anime with seperate anime worlds. How would that be?

Chibi Misao
05-29-2005, 06:05 AM
That would be heaven.I'd love to stay there.

One_Winged_Angel
05-29-2005, 08:51 AM
well to truely say... my life, if it were an anime...... it would have to be like a Love Hina sort of thing or a Chobit story line.... I love action animes but I prefer the anime that have no action and has a plot that somtimes (in a way) you can relate to. But with a little sword fighting here and there just to make it complete.

Faroelove
05-29-2005, 09:10 AM
I see...