PDA

View Full Version : Funniest/coolest deaths in video games

Hikey™
05-24-2005, 07:08 PM
What's the funniest or coolest death you've ever experienced or inflicted upon another person? The GTAs are good for this...

Vice City- Did a wheelie, crashed then ended up impaled on the front wheel. The bike carried on and eventually crashed into a wall, where I flew off and skimmed across the water before sinking.

San Andreas- Jumped out of a plane, thinking I'd get a parachute. I didn't.

WhiteReaper
05-24-2005, 10:11 PM
While I didn't personally experience this, my friend, while playing Resident Evil 4, was fighting El Gigante, and then decided to try to kill him with his knife.

He ran up to the creature,

Slash. Slash. Slash.

BOOM Punched into the ground

YOU ARE DEAD

Mousie
05-25-2005, 01:32 AM
the best daeth has to be hoe sephroth kills aeris in ff7 its just so smooth and good looking
and the way cloud then puts her into the water

*getting goosbumps*
that has to be the best

red storm
05-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Zelda: Ocarine of time when you kill the sorceress twins in the spirit temple. You had to peel me of the floor afterwards.

Dark Raziel
05-27-2005, 05:22 AM
Mine was more of a glitch really. GTA III. I was driving along down the underground sub way when my car crashed and exploded so I had to run the rest of the way. I didn't notice the train coming from behind so I got ran over, wait. The train pushed me through the ground sending me falling through light blue nothingness for a few minutes until I land in a random street. I survived and then gota ran over... heh.

LizaLiza
05-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Probably during chapter 23 in Fire Emblem when Lloyd killed all my units accept my Lord's and chased them around the map. They ended up somewhere by the mountains and it was foggy. I didn't see Lloyd and he did a critical on Lyn which killed her. HILARIOUS. (to me that is....oo')

Nineteenth
05-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Funniest Deaths: Final Fantasy Seven. Right at the moment where Areth gets impaled.
At that moment, I care to mention. I start humming the theme from Jaws.. Dum dum.. Dum ..Dum dum!
OR..
I create fake Dialog..
Cloud: What is she doing there?
Aeris : I wonder.. Did I drop my Tampons here?
Cloud: I knew she was strange..
Aeris: damn it.. I know my tampons are around here somewhere.. Oh.. Crap what's he doing here? and why is just staring at me?
Cloud: oh man.. She spotted me.. quick think of something, you were'nt staring at her behind..
Sephroth finally impales her.
Aeris dying slowly then mumbles : There are my tampons.. then dies.

Second funniest death....The Thing . Where pierce commits suicide.
" My daddy told me something, if you want it done right you have to do it yourself!" then POP.

Third Funniest death:Luther from Star Ocean 3.. Enough said.

Fourth Funniest Death: The Crimson Sacrifice in general.

S_C_L-1
07-14-2005, 12:15 PM
hmm... i dont think its really considered as death, but its a fate much worse than! playing zelda 4 swords and my friend picked me up and wouldnt put me down.... then again, theres always the jumping off a satelite with a targeting lazer so that i can launch a nuke at myself just before i land in the enemy base (tribes 2) or (once again tribes 2) going on 1 of those hovercycle thingys, going as fast as i can, put on the boosters, jump off, it slams into a guy, with the momentum use my suicide deathpack and launch it towards the wall destroying all the turrets and ppl there (a dozen ppl that were too dumd to c i was O-deading lol)

pyrothunder336
07-14-2005, 12:22 PM
IN Tales of Symphonia when Lloyd and Kratos killed Kvar. It was funny how fake it looked and how corny Kratos sounded

Atomsk.
07-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Funniest Deaths: Final Fantasy Seven. Right at the moment where Areth gets impaled.
At that moment, I care to mention. I start humming the theme from Jaws.. Dum dum.. Dum ..Dum dum!
Lol. In grand theft auto, random planes just suddenly fall and crash. People on the beach just ran into the water, drowning themselves.

Shizzy
07-14-2005, 09:24 PM
In Tales of Symphonia I had like 1 HP left and I slipped on something and died...

KillerDragonX
10-20-2005, 09:35 AM
my funniest death is when i was playin splinter cell online and accedentally kill my partner with a head shot.....i love rag doll phyiscs

grim_reaper
10-20-2005, 01:26 PM
*SPOILER*
coolest-ff7 sephiroth kills aires

funniest-ff7 dyne jumps off a cliff(bwahahahahaha)

bakakame
10-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Wow, where do I begin....

Anyone who's ever played Battlefield 1942, vietnam, or 2, you ought to know these times, when the newbie is driving the car.....

"Hey guys, theres one!!! I'm gonna run him over!!! Wait, no that's Stev..*thunk*.......nm..." (idiot...)

Back in the days of EQ, certain monsters cast spells that had *lots* of knockback.... I can remember several times I didn't put my back to a wall quick enough and got smacked over to a full room of mobs...

Playing co-op in Halo and Halo 2, whenever there was a scene where you were stuck in a small area for a litle bit (example like the underwater 'elevators' from Halo 2) we would start shooting each other, so by the time we got to the end there were like 20 bodies in this little room....

Last one, back when playing StarCraft once (well, watching it at my friends house) he had built a dozen battlecruisers, typical stradegy, and was going around a zerg base killing everything, one of the larva by the hive turned into an egg, and he goes "man, I hate it when they so that..." so he orders all his bc's to yamoto cannon the egg.... all 12 get to the egg and start charging, and just before they fire, it hatches into a hydralisk, just in time to be hit by a dozen yamoto blasts. The insuing quote became an inside joke for about 3 year, "WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!"

Razor Clarence
10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah I got one. In Mortal Kombat Deception, when I was Sub-Zero, I hit Le Mei (As computer in arcade) into a death trap in the arena, House of Slauter. He scream to death then her health droped to zero. I didn't get touched (Aka Flawless Victory) to beat her, but to hummillitate myself, she some how beat me once in round two. I took her down using a death trap, which I told you.

Boo
10-20-2005, 04:47 PM
When seperioth kills aeris

Malum Incatum
10-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Well in Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy I was playin Co-op I got mad at my partner and shot him sevral times with a turret I hacked untill he died then revived him and killed him again...ahh good times...

Tsuna Kadiri
10-20-2005, 05:15 PM
In 'Tenchu: Wraith Of Heaven', the versus mode. My brother and I were playing, and I was a Jonin Blue (one of those creepy little demons at the Limestone Cavern). Well, his special attack is throwing bombs at people apparently.. O_o. But, I accidentaly ran into one of the walls while I was holding the bombs, and KABOOM, I exploded and I died.

Heh .. it got a laugh out of me for some reason. ^^;;

S_C_L-1
10-20-2005, 06:23 PM
lol, yes bakakame... for some reason, the ppl that drive have NO idea how to... i always go on foot in FPS... for fear of being crushed by my own transport... "hey i wonder if i can roll over that rock!" or "i bet i can clip the guys head off with a plane!"

*dumbass*

in 1 of the mods for tribes 2... u can launch nukes, but u have to use a targeting lazer... so im up on the satellite from where u launch the nukes... and as soon as i launch it, i jump off and race it down! BWAHAHAHA!

Spending 10 minutes going up a mountain in a JERICO and then going down the other side at 150 mph with my after burners! (ppl dont expect to c a jerico going faster than a hover bike :D) so... i crush 3 enemys... and a few allys who didnt understand what i was SCREAMING INTO THE MIKE! and then deployed the jerico and killed another handfull of ppl with the turret :p (until said ally who didnt get out of the way launched a mortar on my head...)

any 1 who's played ghost recon knows what im talking bout here... u start the game... and some idiot who took a gun with grenade launcher decides to use it without croutching... thus killing his entire team!

oh, and btw malum incantum, nice sig! did ya know its a quote from the old Earthworm Jim show?

trippy200
10-21-2005, 12:10 AM
I dont know if it really counts as a death but...In Simpsons Hit and Run, I was kicking some generic turd around and he started to run way from me. I proceeded to chasing the poor dude around and he ran straight into rush hour traffic and got hit multiple times (seven I think). It was hilarious!!!:laugh: This oddly disturbing but funny phenomenon soon became a game in itself. In other words, me and my cousin hold contests to see who can get a person run over the most times. I still hold the record for having a kid hit 21 time ny incoming traffic!

The Wing Man
10-21-2005, 01:36 AM
When conker dies and he is missing on the milk box.

S_C_L-1
10-21-2005, 03:01 AM
i was playing ghost recon the other day... and since we were in a big map (red square) i decided to go sniper... ofc, since im a sniper, a rifleman sneaks up behind me (well not quite sneak... i guess he doesnt play with headphones...) anywayz! i had about 2 seconds before my certain death... so i took out my 'nades and dropped 1 at my feet while he turned the corner and unloaded on me... since i was dead, he decided to continue on his way and kill a few more... too bad he didnt notice the nade ^_^

Taveren_Wolf
10-21-2005, 12:21 PM
in Soul Caliber 2, i was Maxi going against Charade. I tried to jump and hit him, but he dived right off the edge!!! lol

Darth Tyranus
10-21-2005, 02:02 PM
The best death ever was from resident evil 3 when nemesis impales brad vickers.

harakiri
10-21-2005, 02:13 PM
I was playing Mortal Kombat Deception.I was playing as Scorpion and I hit Ashra into these huge grinders and all her guts started to fly everywhere.And then she knocked me in...

-Batman-
10-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Coolest-Darth Maliks death...he died like a man. He didn't die from some lame move where your character hits the fional boss 20 times in a row, and he didn't die from some 40 foot tall demon with a hang over.
He simply lost to a supperiot swordsman/force weilder. There was nothing "Flashy" about it. It was just a classic death.
*Stabbed*
*short fairwell speech*
*you deliver a witty comeback*
*dieing gasp/final words"
*falls to the ground dead*
See? it's so simple, it's cool

as for funniest...
Aerith. It wasn't that it was funny...i was just glad to see another sub par waste was erased from my screen.

S_C_L-1
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
in DoD... when u kill some 1 with a shovel "HUMILIATION!"

trippy200
10-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Another Sim death story: Cuz made a family of 3, & 2 of them were nice polite sims. But 1 sim in particular had been given absolutely no kindness points in the character creation process. As you can well imagine, noone in the 'hood liked him too much (or at all), he laughed at hororr movies, made people cry only to in turn, laugh at their sorrow. My cuz made this dude in particular rub the magic lamp, and the greenish genie appeared. The genie would have granted the sim a wish, but the sim offended the genie so much, that the genie gave my cuz to options: flood or fire. My cuz couldnt get out of the screen and accidentaly clicked fire. the 2 nice sims were spared when I manned the pc and placed the 2 of them in the safety of the pool. the other mean sim... I moved him close to the fire and surrounded him with potted plants, chairs, etc., anything that would burn and block his path of escape. the fire department arrived just in time to put out the fire before it engulfed the whole house in flames, but they couldnt rescue that one mean sim. after the ordeal, the other 2 sims that escaped were much, much happier. the 2 even enjoy kicking the dead sim's tombstone and giggled while they do so.

S_C_L-1
10-22-2005, 04:28 AM
Another Sim death story: Cuz made a family of 3, & 2 of them were nice polite sims. But 1 sim in particular had been given absolutely no kindness points in the character creation process. As you can well imagine, noone in the 'hood liked him too much (or at all), he laughed at hororr movies, made people cry only to in turn, laugh at their sorrow. My cuz made this dude in particular rub the magic lamp, and the greenish genie appeared. The genie would have granted the sim a wish, but the sim offended the genie so much, that the genie gave my cuz to options: flood or fire. My cuz couldnt get out of the screen and accidentaly clicked fire. the 2 nice sims were spared when I manned the pc and placed the 2 of them in the safety of the pool. the other mean sim... I moved him close to the fire and surrounded him with potted plants, chairs, etc., anything that would burn and block his path of escape. the fire department arrived just in time to put out the fire before it engulfed the whole house in flames, but they couldnt rescue that one mean sim. after the ordeal, the other 2 sims that escaped were much, much happier. the 2 even enjoy kicking the dead sim's tombstone and giggled while they do so.

omg thats awesome! lol

Razor Clarence
10-24-2005, 12:48 AM
I should say all death traps in Mortal Kombat Deception. I take avantage of them and use them, a lot.

Razor Clarence
10-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Well, my little brother experience a fatality from a computer on Mortal Kombat Deception. I also see some Hara-Kiri deaths. [Begins to think to himself] :huh: (How do you do fatalities and hara-kiries with Sub-Zero?)

python862
10-26-2005, 10:13 AM
GTA3

Threw a molotov cocktail, caught on fire, ran around in circles, stopped the blaze, threw a grenade, got hit by blast, killed myself + a cop chasing me, the cop gets blown into hobo walking around, kills hobo. 3 dead, busted, + wasted

iernt8
10-26-2005, 12:22 PM
GTA SA
i was riding a motorcycle up the mountain on the second island accidentally jumped off of it with my motocycle i press the triangle button i got off the motorcycle so i was freefalling so i thought i mite as well kill people so i shot rocket launchers down on the ground and got hit by 3 explosions and died

Mrs_Ren_Tao
10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
When Virgil dies in Xenosaga Episode 1 Der Will De Mach.

Lysander Cyric Korvein
10-27-2005, 05:30 PM
when Ragnar in Rune Viking Warlord is squashed by an elevator type machine, he splits into five pieces. that is hilarious

zodiak
10-29-2005, 02:33 PM
mainly the est deaths are in the gta series. In gta 5 i swiped a jet from military. damn it wasn't easy, cops get there gets i reak havoc upon town upcoming jets come at me shoot me down land and crash into building. Funny i expect a building to blow up if a jet smashes into it.

zodiak
10-29-2005, 02:34 PM
mainly the greatest deaths are in the gta series. In gta 5 i swiped a jet from military. damn it wasn't easy, cops get there gets i reak havoc upon town upcoming jets come at me shoot me down land and crash into building. Funny i expect a building to blow up if a jet smashes into it.

python862
11-01-2005, 02:10 PM
dude, no need to double-post, just edit your first post. 0wn3d

S_C_L-1
11-01-2005, 04:01 PM
phew, for a minute there, i though u triple posted... considering you both have the same avatar...

python862
11-02-2005, 11:04 AM
:banghead: TeeHee! Sorry 'bout that...:banghead:

S_C_L-1
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
oh! how bout death by clicking? yeah... poking critters in starcraft/warcraft... so much fun wasting time!

Kyouken
11-08-2005, 11:24 PM
San Andreas. DROVE off the mountain in fast car. Jumped out too late so when I pulled parachute he went SPLAT.

Faceless111
11-09-2005, 12:20 AM
In BF2, I was playing online and driving a buggy. One of my teammates needs a ride so I says, "hop in." He gets in, I hit the gas, and go straight over a cliff and into the water. We both died. We respawn together and he runs me over with a tank.

S_C_L-1
11-09-2005, 03:22 AM
In BF2, I was playing online and driving a buggy. One of my teammates needs a ride so I says, "hop in." He gets in, I hit the gas, and go straight over a cliff and into the water. We both died. We respawn together and he runs me over with a tank.

*grumbles* ... if you cant drive... plz dont... ive died too many times because some 1 trys to go over a boulder... and tilts... and i end up beeing crushed by a tank or something... even when im not in a vehicle... i get fragged... i mean... cmon... ive been crushed by an allied jeriko in tribes 2... thats pretty much as bad as it gets...

red storm
11-09-2005, 05:05 AM
That reminds me of a death in Vice City, I was doing a normal cops run on a bike (meaning getting the cops to chase me), and got the amry after me. Weaving and dodging all the tanks, I managed not to crash a single time, untill I got to a grassy field, and noticed a wall to late. I crashed, got trown of my bike and went flying into the water, thereby drowning.

I managed to avoid the army for 30 minutes, only to die because I cant swim.

Faceless111
11-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Yes damnable water and cliffs and such. SCL1, that happened when I was a noob and my first hour of playing. Now I'm can drive like a god. Except helicoptors. They suck.

Chaos Master Dark
11-09-2005, 04:03 PM
I dont know if it really counts as a death but...In Simpsons Hit and Run, I was kicking some generic turd around and he started to run way from me. I proceeded to chasing the poor dude around and he ran straight into rush hour traffic and got hit multiple times (seven I think). It was hilarious!!!:laugh: This oddly disturbing but funny phenomenon soon became a game in itself. In other words, me and my cousin hold contests to see who can get a person run over the most times. I still hold the record for having a kid hit 21 time ny incoming traffic!*WARNING: Drinking and reading may cause breathing problems.*^

Driver 2: (can not be done on accedent mind you)
Start out in chicago. turn around, take the first right.
If you hit the sand mound JUST RIGHT, your car w/ do a 180 in mid air, land on its side and your car egnites, then it says your car got wreched.

S_C_L-1
11-09-2005, 09:09 PM
That reminds me of a death in Vice City, I was doing a normal cops run on a bike (meaning getting the cops to chase me), and got the amry after me. Weaving and dodging all the tanks, I managed not to crash a single time, untill I got to a grassy field, and noticed a wall to late. I crashed, got trown of my bike and went flying into the water, thereby drowning.

Ironic 0_o;

Yes damnable water and cliffs and such. SCL1, that happened when I was a noob and my first hour of playing. Now I'm can drive like a god. Except helicoptors. They suck.

i had guessed that much... what i fail to understand tho... is when i get team killed... just so a noob can grab a plane or something and end up killed a few allys (namely me) in the dumbest accidents possible... just another 1 of the reasons why stupid ppl shouldnt drive... cuz most of the time, they have enough time to jump out of w/e vehicle they are in and escape... while you get hit by an oncoming wraith... grumbles...

while im venting my anger... if you are playing an MMORPG, and you are gonna die... just die... dont run around the entire map with a train of bosses to a noob area... i swear... in AO, it happens just WAY too often that some 1 trains the GoT back to the entrance in ToTW...

bakakame
11-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I just remembered this thread while posting a reply in the BF2 thread.

The planes in BF2 (the F-15) have all these advancements over BF2, you have missile tone, radar lock, advanced HUD, afterburners, but when you go to abandon the plane traveling mach 1.5 under full afterburners, you still "bail out" in WWII style instead of ejecting.....

There have been times when I was flying low to the ground and ended up smacking myself into the side of a cliff before I could deploy my parachute because I forget I don't get shot up when I jump.....

Gaignun Zero
11-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Gaignun Zero reporting: A cool death is from Resident Evil 2. A licker performs a critical jumpslash that rips your chest apart. As you die, the licker grips your head and slams it into the ground. The blood splattered walls have new splatter stains. What do you think? Have a nice day.

S_C_L-1
11-10-2005, 04:26 AM
I just remembered this thread while posting a reply in the BF2 thread.

The planes in BF2 (the F-15) have all these advancements over BF2, you have missile tone, radar lock, advanced HUD, afterburners, but when you go to abandon the plane traveling mach 1.5 under full afterburners, you still "bail out" in WWII style instead of ejecting.....

There have been times when I was flying low to the ground and ended up smacking myself into the side of a cliff before I could deploy my parachute because I forget I don't get shot up when I jump.....

lol

havent played much BF, but i do know what you mean... altho the game i played... well... its about 15 years old... an old F-18 game... was real fun... came with "silent service 2" and tank platoon!

Anyway! i only managed once, out of the hundreds of hours i played that game, to succesfully eject from the damn plane... because unless you were going about walking speed, you would tear apart the shoot as soon as you ejected... not very helpfull when you're out of chaff and decoys and you got a penguin missile tailing you...

hey... just out of curiosity, do you think they'll make a robotech/macross game for the revolution? not enough ppl in my area play it... (me and my bro...) so i never get any challenge in multy player... (in other words, i havent lost once yet...)

evuljenius
11-10-2005, 05:17 PM
one time in KOTOR i dropped a grenade on myself. and there was a KOTOR glitch that killed two sandpeople for me. I had Bastilla and Mission, and got ambushed by the a$$-kickin kind of sandpeople. and no one had a lot of force power left. the sandpeople killed me and bastilla, and im runnin as mission, hit the black button, and BAM! the sandpeople are gone, me and bastilla get up, and mission is transported back to the rest of the party. weird.

S_C_L-1
11-10-2005, 08:30 PM
the first time i tryed to use the sands of time... i waited 5 minutes... wondering why wasnt it game over yet... to realise that i couldve gone back in time... then i realised i could only go back in time as a dead person........

Razor Clarence
11-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Halo 2-Some grunt stuck a plasma gernade on my ghost. I got out where the grenade was stuck (on the left side of the ghost) and everything blew up within blast radius including grunts. I was sent flying 5 miles from the ghost bouncing once in every one mile up a hill in Outskirts. :mellow: (That was far.) :mellow:

Lady_Farore
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
resident evil. a zombie was biting my characters leg so she kicked its head and it crashed through a window lol

Gaignun Zero
11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
I and SOD sama were playing Halo 2. SOD sama cast grenade in a hallway of dead Flood. There were many frag grendaes as well. Then there was a chain reaction. How does one say "Ubre Kawai"? Yes, the explosions ripped through all the corpses and ejected SOD sama approximately 31 feet into the air. How is that? Sentients say "WOW" and "COOL". Is it that "WOW" and "COOL"? Interesting to hear that. Have a nice day.

evuljenius
11-11-2005, 10:22 PM
One time in SW: Battlefront i crashed a starfighter into a AT-ST. And the AT-ST won. Or on battlefront on the bespin platforms, just about every time you die an explosion will fling you off.

Anime is poison
11-12-2005, 12:36 AM
San Andreas would be good for this.

I told my brother that a button wouldn't harm him if he pushed it while jumping out of a helicopter and ended up going splat on the concrete(he had just maxed out ammo for all weapons too, lol).

bakakame
12-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Ah, more stories of newbs playing Battlefield...

Was playing today and whilst capturing an outpost some enemies showed up trying to kill me. One threw a grenade so I got up and backed away from the flag, and all 3 of them, including the one who THREW the grenade, charge over to follow me, and are blown up by the grenade.... morons....

S_C_L-1
12-03-2005, 03:05 AM
been playing Day Of Defeat abusively for a month or so now...

and you know how WW2 games are...

so let me vent a bit of anger...

i was mowing down some enemys with my MG... when one of my allys decided to run THRU my bullets... angry that i didnt c him fast enough to stop shooting (which wouldve gotten us ALL killed) he decideds to slay for the TK... (which got every 1 killed...)

so after that accident, i decided to take a small SMG (does the BAR count as a small SMG? :p)... then... as i was about to throw a nade right next to a couple of nazis (two snipers and an MG) the same Jack-Hole decides to shoot me in the back of the head with his KAR98... which was followed with a very large BOOM...

angry that he blew up with my dead-nade after tking me, he waits till i spawn just to slay me again...

the admins saw that this guy was a total jerk and had to be dealt with, he was kicked from the server...

only to come back within the next 5 minutes under a different name...

after beeing burn to a crisp by his flamethrower in the middle of the spawn (with pretty much every 1 else...), the admins were able to calm every 1 down... and proceeded to give this idiot a permanent ip ban :3 (my god, that felt better than sex!)

also... can some 1 tell me why only 1 out of 40 snipers can actually SNIPE in WW2 games? and because of this, all the sniper slots are taken... and i end up "sniping" with a thompson............

red storm
12-03-2005, 03:59 AM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=89 (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=89) should explain everyting you need to know about shooters and idiots.

Also, I played CoD 2 on school recently, and one of my classmates was doing a happy camping around a corner. My current tactic: Use the grenades bounce effect to toss it right at the campers feet, since campers are idiots you have two options: Either he blows up or he comes running out of his camping spot, where you are waiting. Works every time.

S_C_L-1
12-03-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah... thank god DoD doesnt have vehicles.......... thank god i dont play halo.........

that doesnt quite work in DoD tho... unless ofc you prime your nade... but then... might as well prime it so it blows up in mid air! seeing a grenade blow up 3 inches from your face WILL teach you a lesson about camping :P

or you could always toss a smoke grenade :P

Sword
12-05-2005, 04:02 PM
In MGS3 there is a part where you knock on a door and a guy comes out. Stick some TNT on the ground before that then hide. When he stops to look around and says "there's nobody here" or something, BOOM. I laugh every time lol. It's all about the timing ^^

*guy
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
i dropped dead to the ground for no reason at all in GTA Vice City

gothic_neko_youkai
12-08-2005, 02:24 AM
I never played Halo before so when I was at Saes house her brother challenged me to a VS match and I was like "Sure, why the hell not"

....needless to say he was kicking my @$$....seriously..

However.....I got my revenge =D I got so mad I pulled out my gun and just pistol whipped him till he died XD!!! It was 9-1 but still a funny bit of revenge for meh

Phantasmagore
12-08-2005, 06:16 AM
I never played Halo before so when I was at Saes house her brother challenged me to a VS match and I was like "Sure, why the hell not"

....needless to say he was kicking my @$$....seriously..

However.....I got my revenge =D I got so mad I pulled out my gun and just pistol whipped him till he died XD!!! It was 9-1 but still a funny bit of revenge for meh

-blinks- I don't remember you playing against my brother in Halo....-shrugs-

Another funny death (to me at least) was when I was playing against my brother and his best friend in Goldeneye007 for N64. It was a free for all and I had a bunch of proxy mines and I held myself up in the bathroom in one of the stages. I put a couple of the mines on the only door in the bathroom and whenever someone entered the bathroom, they went kaboom!!! Muahahahahahaaa!!

S_C_L-1
12-08-2005, 06:40 AM
when i used to play perfect dark abusively, i REALLY pissed off a few of my friends......

i would shoot the dragons out of their respawn and set my own up as a proxy bomb... then after some 1 would "pick it up", i would quickly run up to their dead bodys and throw a poison knife into them... so when they would spawn, they would still be poisoned and be an easy kill :p

many controllers were broken because of that game! (thrown at me lol)

Skeith/Haseo Wave
12-08-2005, 05:16 PM
On Soul Calibur 2..........
My friend slash his opponent dead..................then slash him up in the air then out of the field barrier............

zodiak
12-08-2005, 11:54 PM
on battle front 2, if you are in a space crusier, get into a small ship and slowly exit the hangar. just when your front gets in front of the space lock land it then get out. This lets you get out of the air lock and you can walk on the ships ends. but if you jump off, you fall for 4 minutes and die.

Razor Clarence
12-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Another Halo 2 death. Well...it started when when I played multiplayer with mr. smith(my little brother) and my big brother that put a very dumb name I couldn't describe. I was on a killing spree when I got the rampage medal after killing mr. smith by sniping him with a sniper. Suddnley, I got ejected 5 feet in the air from my big brother that shot a rocket at me. And on Delta Halo during campain, I discovered a glitch and a funny death. I destroyed some Covendent energy shields and drove my Scorpion Tank on them and suddenly the tank would go flying dancing and sooner then later, I died. :laugh: I was sooooooo funny I couldn't resist!:laugh: Anyway, that's all I could say about these deaths.

kakashiskitty
12-09-2005, 11:02 PM
in ocarina of time when your fighting ganondorf if you hit him with a light arrow he has a seizure or something

kakashiskitty
12-09-2005, 11:39 PM
and once i was playing halo 1 with my friend and when i got a gu in the first level i shot captain keys in the head and tons of marines ran in and killed me and yelled "the chiefs gone mad kill him!" it was so funny

TodayIsMine
12-11-2005, 07:02 AM
i can't remember any times that i got killed in a game that were funny...at least not right now, but i do remember Metroid for Super Nintendo (SNES)...when you die in that game, Samus's suit comes off for some strange reason, and underneath it is a woman in a bakini lol...i laughed every time i died lol. *looks back about 9 years*

Razor Clarence
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Yet, another Halo 2 death. In campain playing as the Arbiter, I took on the flood with only a shotgun and a battle rifle a flood had a shotgun and both died at the same time.

Fetal Fetish
12-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Um....

This guy is a master person of firecrackers.
He eventually blows up his friends.
Then,trying to save his boss,he blows him up too.
Afterwards,he blew himself up,and there was a HUGE crater.

I got this from Robopon.^^

S_C_L-1
12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Um....

This guy is a master person of firecrackers.
He eventually blows up his friends.
Then,trying to save his boss,he blows him up too.
Afterwards,he blew himself up,and there was a HUGE crater.

I got this from Robopon.^^

you lost me there with the firecrackers...

Fetal Fetish
12-11-2005, 07:04 PM
The firecrackers were like bombs,so,they were LARGE firecrackers.

S_C_L-1
12-11-2005, 07:05 PM
now im even more confused...

Fetal Fetish
12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
*sighs*He blew the guys up with large bombs,ok?

S_C_L-1
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
-_-

what you had posted was extremely vague...

Plant Alchemist
12-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Zelda: Ocarine of time when you kill the sorceress twins in the spirit temple. You had to peel me of the floor afterwards.
I agree. That was funny. The best one I have seen so far.:laugh:

Plant Alchemist
12-12-2005, 11:16 AM
I dont know if it really counts as a death but...In Simpsons Hit and Run, I was kicking some generic turd around and he started to run way from me. I proceeded to chasing the poor dude around and he ran straight into rush hour traffic and got hit multiple times (seven I think). It was hilarious!!!:laugh: This oddly disturbing but funny phenomenon soon became a game in itself. In other words, me and my cousin hold contests to see who can get a person run over the most times. I still hold the record for having a kid hit 21 time ny incoming traffic!
I can only do 15 hits!!

Plant Alchemist
12-12-2005, 11:23 AM

That is so funny!!!!!!:awe:

S_C_L-1
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
USE THE EDIT BUTTON!

double posting can get you banned, let alone triple posting!

Razor Clarence
12-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Another death, Halo 2 style. A Covedent grunt threw a plasma gernade at me and I didn't see it coming at until I knew that the gernade was stuck on a elite. I blew up the elite and a group of grunts. The Covedent are stupid or should I say...morons.:laugh:

Tekkenshaz
12-13-2005, 02:18 PM
my coolest death is in mortal combat shiolin warriors.the way enemy dies is cool

Tekkenshaz
12-13-2005, 02:19 PM
:laugh: my funniest death in the game is crash bandicoot.the way he dies is soo funny.i think that is the funniest death in video games iv seen

Sintyr
12-13-2005, 02:23 PM
I liked all the deaths possible in most of the mortal kombat games I think that they are classics

Sintyr
12-13-2005, 02:25 PM
I also liked the assassination attempt on makai kingdom shere that one dense chick tried to set Sacred Tome Zetta on fire. that game is good for some awesome dialog

S_C_L-1
12-13-2005, 05:09 PM
so.... ppl dont even read the last page? i JUST said not to double-post...

talking to them proverbial walls again am-i?