PDA

View Full Version : worst fall on bike

termed
05-24-2005, 03:35 PM
what is the worst spill (fall) on bike.
mines was today i fell totally messed up my arm and now im in a cast

Princess Mononoke
05-24-2005, 03:39 PM
ouch.. i think the only time i fell was right into a rose bush.. that kinda hurt.

pickdaddy
05-24-2005, 04:11 PM
when i was 10 i was riding down a huge hill handle bars came off then i lost control and got 3rd degree burns on my legs and arms

☆l2emix☆
05-24-2005, 05:23 PM
lol when i did a 360 and flew into a bush that was awesome lol came out with some scratches thats all but that was a few years ago

Iya
05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
When I was in kindgergarten, I remember trying to ride a two-wheeler for the first time and I didn't have a helmet.
I finally thought I got the hang of it so I started pedaling really fast.
Then, my bike kind of fell and I fell onto a rock.
My whole forehead was scraped and you could see these things.
It was like my veins but everyone thought it was brain.
Every since, I get afraid to ride on my bike.

Ami~chan
05-24-2005, 06:38 PM
I stink at riding a bike. First bad accident was the first time I tried to ride my bike without safety wheels. I rode straight into the mailbox; that was also how I lost my first tooth ^^

Second time was a week later, and I was riding down the street and I fell off my bike into a pile of fireants. My Dad ended up spraying my down with the waterhose in the middle of Febuary....

I was only 4....

pumpkin__smasher
05-24-2005, 11:54 PM
How about a dirt bike:50mph front wheele gets stuck in a water-made crevase and me flying 20 feet into the air.... (no exagerations- scouts honor)

Tiggit
05-25-2005, 12:00 AM
we used to live in appartments when i was 6. at that time, i was riding my tricycle, and made a sharp turn to look at my first anthill. anyway i lost balance and skinned half of my face and my right knee. to add to that i landed in the anthill swarming with ants.

Nineteenth
05-25-2005, 12:08 AM
The worst possible spill? That would crashing your bike into a garbage truck and flying off of it just as it was closing that crushing/ compacting thingie right on top of your body.

Well , my spill happened to be something not as graphic.
First one would be a rather steep hill when I was around seven. Nice and crunchy. I felt nice and crunchy afterwards. Then there was the second spill, not as painful but funny. I was 8 and crashed into a parked car, yes. A parked car.

Strawberries-N-Cream
05-25-2005, 12:16 AM
mines was about a year ago i was riding my bike with a couple of my friends and didn't see this parked car in the driveway and smaked into it and instead of my friends helping me up they laughed until they started crying:<_<: it was embarrassing but funny whenever i think about it:laugh:

little:k
05-25-2005, 09:02 AM
There's a cuple of times.I still can't balance on a bike.
Hit the side of my house.
Ran in to my mail box.That realy hurt!
Fell front werd.Ran over a rock thats how.
It's amazing that i didn't get my arm broke.

Fabala
05-25-2005, 12:50 PM
When I was young I had a friend who lived right next door, only a year older than me. We lived on a small, dead-end street, so all the kids used to love racing along the sidewalk on their bikes...all the way around the U-shape.

Anyway, Jason (this boy) was doing just that one day when a guy living in one of the middle-most houses started pulling out of his driveway. He didn't look back, and Jason didn't see him coming until it was too late. He was moving slowly, but still backed the car right OVER Jason's leg. The bike was mangled beyond repair and Jason spent the next year in a metal leg brace.

Princess Mononoke
05-25-2005, 02:20 PM
lol this thread is good for laughs ^_^

MingUe
05-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I never really had a proper bike accident, just toppled over a few times going down hills, but this girl in my class at my old school had a horrible accident, somehow her bike got mangled, with her on it.
She had to go to hospital so they could get the spokes out of her legs, ouchies much!

Ami~chan
05-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Good for laughs, but some of this stuff is so horrible. Taking the spokes out of her legs *shudders*

Princess Mononoke
05-25-2005, 05:10 PM
ok that one's not funny.

Tsuna Kadiri
05-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Um.. when I was about 10 years old, I tried to ride my bike down the slope in my backyard (there's a really steep slope on the right side of my house), so I sped down the slope right into a tree.. =\

And that tree hurt, too.

But the worst thing was when I was about 8, I was riding my bike around the neighborhood without shoes on.. and my toes got caught in the gears. I still have scars from that.. ><;;

Tiggit
05-25-2005, 06:15 PM
hmmm if your in for laughs, i have another bike crash.

when i was 13, and i just got a new bike so i was reckless at the time.... but i ended up hitting a small, foot high, brick wall. the bike stoped insantaniusly. i went forward and hit..... ummm..... my lower region hard on the handel bars.

its quite funny when i think back on it.

Amix
08-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Mine isn't that bad but like 3 years ago I was going off ramps and I totally wiped out badly, my friend said he wished he filmed it because it was so bad..I just got some skin ripped off, but that's about how bad it got.

MSCBrock
08-07-2005, 08:23 PM
what is the worst spill (fall) on bike.
mines was today i fell totally messed up my arm and now im in a cast
first of all i no this off topic and all but i love ur avatar :o and second 2 answer ur question mine cant be compared to urs but i think i was in second grade... maybe third idk i have short term memory i.. umm was riding my brother's bike near the sidewalk of my house and then i guess i juss fell down and hurt mi big toe so then wen i had 2 go 2 skool i had 1 shoe on and 1 sandal caz of my stupid big toe

MSCBrock
08-07-2005, 08:26 PM
this happned a couple of years ago so yeah i.. umm was riding my brother's bike near the sidewalk of my house and then i guess i juss fell down and hurt mi big toe so then wen i had 2 go 2 skool i had 1 shoe on and 1 sandal caz of my stupid big toe and bike accident:mad:

Fionn Mac
08-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Hmm I never did but my friend, one time was riding his bike around my street and he wasnt paying attention, and got clothes lined by my mail box.

pyrothunder336
08-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I hit a parked car flew over it and slammed my head into a gutter

Akuni
08-07-2005, 09:57 PM
It would have to be the day i lost my training wheels. My dad told me to go out and ride for exercis or something i was doing pretty good till he told e to look down. I didn't see my training wheels...I panicked and crashed into my neighbour's dog...I felt sorry for the dog. it got a cast i got a band-aid. ^^ I got into riding after that so yah BIKE ACCIDENTS ARE COOL!! Painful...*rubs arm* but cool ^_^

Shizzy
08-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Shizzy was on dirt bike, Shizzy saw tabletop, Shizzy jumped off tabletop, Shizzy felt brave and took her legs of the pegs, Shizzy's bike sped away from under her, Shizzy fell.... Shizzy woke up with ten stitches, Shizzy never went on dirt bike again...

Reiko Tusami
08-07-2005, 10:04 PM
My worst fall on a bike....Oh yea!!! I was riding my bike up and down this hill thing and then i hit the brakes while coming down and it hit a rock flew me down the hill and into a rose bush into a wall....i came out scrathes all over my arm messed up and a big old cut on my knee...you can still see the scar...I was 6....

Akuni
08-07-2005, 10:25 PM
My worst fall on a bike....Oh yea!!! I was riding my bike up and down this hill thing and then i hit the brakes while coming down and it hit a rock flew me down the hill and into a rose bush into a wall....i came out scrathes all over my arm messed up and a big old cut on my knee...you can still see the scar...I was 6....
whoa! I thought i felt pain....dang girl...me sorry.

Spirit_Sakura
08-07-2005, 10:31 PM
hmm I dont think I had an accdent before -_-'

Shizzy
08-07-2005, 10:35 PM
hmm I dont think I had an accdent before -_-'goddy-goody c'mon who hasn't fallen off their bike? You've never done some thing stupid like put a piece of board over a cement block and tried to go over it? Hard to believe... unless you are a pansy...

Akuni
08-07-2005, 10:43 PM
goddy-goody c'mon who hasn't fallen off their bike? You've never done some thing stupid like put a piece of board over a cement block and tried to go over it? Hard to believe... unless you are a pansy...
SHIZZY!!! COME ON!!! Not everyone has ever had an accident. Its just that sometime they dun wanna be reckless so they're careful....unlike the unfortunate few of us here.

Darrmyth
08-07-2005, 11:24 PM
i broke my arm

Sake
08-07-2005, 11:57 PM
My worst one was probably either when
1) I got hit by a parked car. (IT WAS MOVING! I SWEAR!)
2)Was riding down a hill, wheel got stuck in a groove, I flew forward, collided with the handle-bars, then fell off and rolled down the hill. I was worried about my reproductive capabilites after that one..............

DragonNight
08-08-2005, 12:05 AM
I hate bikes...They made me cry...;_;
When i was little(6) i was trying to ride a bike for the first time...i was doing okay for 3 secs before i fell sideways...
I tried again and i ran into the Garage door...it gave me an owie...
Then i was riding at the back with my dad (3) and my foot got stuck on the back wheel...It hurt
Havent riden on a bike since, and i dont expect to. I can do just fine walking or on my scooter/skates

bakakame
08-08-2005, 12:15 AM
It involves a tree branch and a failure to wear a cup. I'll leave it at that.

FierceFeli.
08-08-2005, 03:40 AM
Well I had just learned to ride the bike, I had cycled up for a reeeeally long upphill slope. When I was in the top of it almost I started to roll backwards, fell of and got a spraining in my wrist and some scratches on my knee and elbow. And I also was cycling iŽn shool and we were on a reeeally thin path, I stopped and then The fatest person ( I were the smallest ) came in high speed right against me, she slammed on the breakes and fell over me T_T, My bicycle vas almost ruined and I almost got some scerious injuries, Two bicycles and a 200pounds 13 year old is not what you wanna be lying under. T_T

.Lovebeat
08-08-2005, 11:23 AM
There was a little car accident for some years ago, that damn car hitted me :<_<:
But I just got a little scratch on my foot, and I asked to be grounded, cuz I didn't want to go out T_T
And one time, I were supposed to break, but I guess I overdid it, so I falled, and hit my chin on the bell. Ouch, my chin was big and all blue afterwards T_T
And that wasn't my bike either...it was Felicci's mom's bike...hehe...

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-08-2005, 11:25 AM
One time I fell into a ditch with broken class, and all the other sharp things, plus I broke my arm too.

Kit Katy
08-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Tara:I Ran into a window a i bleed for long
time.Also ran into another persons bike.

Wandering Samurai
08-08-2005, 12:30 PM
I jumped a ramp landed it my brakes failed I hit my dads truck my bike pedal was stuck into my leg 3 inches.

harakiri
08-08-2005, 12:34 PM
i was riding down this slope.and it just stoped raining so the ground wa still wet.and my dad told me not to go down that slope.and me and my stupid self goes down anyway.half way down i somehow los control of the bike and fell half way down the slope.it wasn't that bad.i only got a few scrapes.

Tragedy
08-08-2005, 05:17 PM
3 flips head first bike warped into my knee
almost cut it off face got scratch up and various scares everywhere just from that

Gizoku
08-13-2005, 01:45 PM
hm i had alot of accidents, and i mean ALOT, cause im stupid and try to do tricks with a mountain bike X.x so anyways i was riding along with my lil sis and her buddy, and i was going 100 miles per hour, kinda.... and i guess suppousidly her buddy rode in front of me and she wasnt goin fast enuff and i hit her back tire and skid and got a somewhat big scrape on my elbow, i dont know why i dont break bones when i do that ^^;;

chii-fan-lover
08-13-2005, 02:09 PM
when i was 5 just learning to ride a 2 weeler i hit this parked car and face frist into a house i had a big cut in my head it hurt

Tragedy
08-13-2005, 02:23 PM
its also my stupidest one i was drinkin sprite ... i hit my friend in the back of the head with the can i ran over the can and it jamed my front wheel and acted like a brake i did a flip and a half .... the half part was my face ramming into the street all this on flat surface no ramps or nothin tore both tendon in arms due to the bike and all my limb got tangled into the bike and my friend tried to pull it off .... well anyway i got some kick *** scars

Marie2007
08-13-2005, 02:35 PM
i was riding my bike once and i flipped 5 times in the street and then almost got ran over by a car

Krsnik
08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
My worst bike wreck? Well, i was on my motorcycle going 90 down a freeway, weaving in and out of lanes (I had a blinker on, of course). This truck was pulling right next to me in my blind spot, and just when i looked, i lost control of the bike on the exit ramp going 65. I went into a skid, i skidded for a couple hundred feet, the bike went into the middle of an intersection. I wasn't hurt, but my bike was horribly scratched. XD;;

My worst bicycle accident was when i was 6 and i was just learning. I was in the driveway, and i fell over. All of the skin on my elbow was ripped off. It was pretty bad.

BrittyBott
08-13-2005, 03:17 PM
When I was seven I was riding my sisters 'big' bike, which was pretty easy to ride, but my sister yelled 'Look, an airplane!' and I get distracted and fell. It's all on tape, too.

Other than that, I was riding home from the lake and my towel got caught in the wheel. I flipped over the handle bars and the bike fell on top of me.

blondy
08-13-2005, 03:22 PM
i kept going off this ramp and splat .
i fell head first

chii-fan-lover
08-13-2005, 03:30 PM
another time is when i was riding around and a car hit but it wasnt any thing maygor
just had a cut on my knee and arm
in a way it was funny
to bad it didnt kill me *sigh*

Tragedy
08-13-2005, 03:45 PM
oh another one i just thought of
i was riden around and this deisel truck came behind me and ran me over
that was fun
he was on the ground bleeding .... to much adrinaline to feel the pain
its was pretty cool tho
i knew the guy he was my friend dad

teed
08-13-2005, 08:55 PM
i never fell on bike! but i was going 2 have an accident on bike by hitting directly a big bus! but luckily a guy saved me!...:oy: