PDA

View Full Version : sleeping hurts

White Haru
05-24-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure people have had there leg, arm , or butt fall asleep. I ask what hurts the most Or tingles the most. I say the leg cause once I got up real quick from sitting on the ground and the leg I sat on was asleep. So I fell into the side of my door and busted my shoulder (a little blood and a bruise.) my leg hurted but shoulder felt worse.

Akuni
05-24-2005, 12:07 PM
is that tohru or kisa...?
i wouldn't know...and yes sleeping does hurt...i think it depends on the mattress u use cause mine seriously sucks.

White Haru
05-24-2005, 12:12 PM
It's Kisa.

The Rebel
05-24-2005, 12:38 PM
I think it's about when like your leg falls asleep or some thing like that. I agree, it's painful when your leg falls asleep, or even your foot. Because then you have to hop around until it wakes up, and that's if you fall flat on your face first. I've had my bottom fall asleep, but I can live with that tingling. It's annoying, but at least I don't get hurt because of it. I've had my hand fall asleep and then tried to pick up a coffee cup with it. I spilled hot coffee on myself and the cup (Heavy ceramic) hit my foot (Bare foot at the time).

____
05-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Hmmm... Yes...the arm/hand or the leg/foot. However, what is really annoyins is when your head falls asleep... Yes, I know that sounds wierd, but you get a tingly sensation on your face if you sleep on it with a very bad mattress... >.<

Jakiao
05-24-2005, 03:02 PM
I enjoy the feeling of my body parts waking back up o_O; It tickles like hell.

The foot is the most intense, in my opinion. I believe it is like that because of how the feet are usually the first body part to touch something when moving.

I'm stupid. When my foot falls asleep, I walk on it. That works well, provided I don't trip. The one time I did trip, I had a stress fracture in my foot. Loads of fun.

As for sleeping: Rotate your bed twice a month. Don't just leave the matress laying where it has been forever. Rotate it! That keeps it from forming an impression where you sleep the most. I found that when my bed did that, flipping it over actually helpped me sleep. So, I rotate my bed twice per month, and everything has been better since.

Princess Mononoke
05-24-2005, 03:23 PM
lol yeah leg or foot is always the worst especially when you walk on it.

Havana
05-24-2005, 07:16 PM
lol. I have that happened before to, it happens because your sitting in a position for
to long. Ijust walk around to get the blood flowing.

Blood Angel
05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
i hate when that happens specially when ur head gets numb its annoying

Darrmyth
05-24-2005, 07:24 PM
i hate when you wake up and one of your body parts is asleep and i wont work

pumpkin__smasher
05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
i think that it hurts the wors when you wake up at 4 in the morning and can tell that you have been sleeping directly on your hand for about7 hours, hurts so bad it keeps me awake for a half hour.

Deshwitat
05-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah lol that feeling sucks but I still hate it when my foot falls asleep

hameht
05-24-2005, 08:14 PM
AHK!.....My foot feels the worst when going asleep...Er. It's all tingly and hurts like little needles. >.<;;....I just stomp around or get the blood flowing.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
05-24-2005, 08:24 PM
well....eveytime i play a game while sitting butt goes to sleep lol then i hate it when my hand goes to sleep then when my foot does... i jus cant walk and get mad ^^

Devilstears
05-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Well I dont wake up being numb anywhere that often but for some reason now when I wake up my head hurts. Its not a headache its something else and it keeps me from sleeping in and im a man who loves his sleep... a lot.

Wind Ninja
05-24-2005, 09:45 PM
i agree, sleeping can hurt sometimes, but not all the time.. its escpecially bad when you have dajavo

☆l2emix☆
05-24-2005, 10:40 PM
i find that sleeping is very pleasent when your dreaming of that one person and actually the only time sleeping would hurt would be is if i fell out of my bed lol... and in school bewarned my teacher throws stuff o.o; and my crazy friend do werid crap to me if i fall asleep

little:k
05-25-2005, 08:51 AM
I say it's the leg.
My leg always falls asleep and i can't even stand
up.If i want move around i have to jump on the other leg.
Then some times my other leg falls asleep.
Okay let's just say it's hard to move.
I wake up in weard positions.

Wolf Demon Rin
05-31-2005, 01:49 AM
my neck fell asleep...i think...it just was on one side for 30 mins or so...it felt odd...like when your lips are numb....and my hand falls asleep cause it glues it's self to the bed heading or the blanket...o.Obut the feet asleep is fun...i put in water(cold >) ) or hop on it...it feels odd but its fun to fall over

Tiggit
05-31-2005, 01:52 AM
i woke up once and couldnt move.... it happens quite often now. some call it sleep paralasis. thats when ghosts posess you in your sleep. i bleive in ghosts.

Akuni
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
i don't know about ghost but all i know is i want to sleep and if i wake up in the middle of the night with leg cramp or some crap like that i shake it off and go bck to sleep...on my crappy mattrass...i prefer the couch^^
neway it sucks when i fall it hurts and then u land on ur leg it hurts like hell!>_<

Amix
08-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Sometimes whenever my finger or something falls asleep I usually pinch it, doesn't hurt, as a matter of fact I feel nothing at all...Heh.

cowboydemon666
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I think its most painful when my foot falls asleep. My dog always sits on my leg, and then I sit on my leg cutting the circulation off and then when I get off it, its pins and needles to the extreme!!! Also, my hands get alot of pins and needles when I sleep on it.

Kit Katy
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Tara:It doe'nt hurt but tingles alot.
My feet and legs fall asleep mostly.
Somtimes i can't even get up.

sumae_the_firewolf
08-11-2005, 11:36 AM
The foot and ankel! because you try to walk on it and its like' WTH I can't move!' And it hurts! I mean that tingley feeling is good for awhile but after that OWWWW!

wave master
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
i hate when you wake up and one of your body parts is asleep and i wont workya its the worst it feels like your dragging it around:<_<:

.Lovebeat
08-11-2005, 01:56 PM
It really hurts T_T
Just the foot hurts when it is "asleep".

Krsnik
08-11-2005, 01:58 PM
That does suck, but not nearly as much as being an insomniac. I finally got to sleep last night after 7 days of nothing...but an hour of sleep. O_o;

Usually things being "Asleep" are nothing more than just you cutting off the circulation to that area, and the muscle tissue isn't getting the oxygen it neeeeeeeeeds. Huuu~

Marie2007
08-11-2005, 04:13 PM
yeah foot is definately the worse

teed
08-12-2005, 02:22 PM
awww... i hate when that happens!!:<_<:

Seldrima
03-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Ack I agree it sucks, My leg is so painfull i once thought i'd burst a vein[i was 10 xD] but it tingles like mad then goes numb >.>

saskie
03-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I think the shoulder hurts... I sleep on my sides and when I wake up at times I get that stinking feeling and it hurts a lot... My legs sometimes fell a sleep as well...

Tsuna Kadiri
03-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Right at the bottom of the foot. Gah, it's the weirdest sensation. It's almost painful.

It's really strange when your chin falls asleep. O_o Serious. It's like half of your face has gone numb.

Batman's Assistant
03-05-2006, 05:26 PM
hm..my arm falls asleep all the time..it hurts....and last time my leg fell asleep and i fell to the floor when i tried to walk! ouch

_CTA_
03-05-2006, 05:28 PM
i crtacked my wrist because of sleeping! ouch!!