PDA

View Full Version : anime anime anime

Cyra the demonangel
05-22-2005, 11:09 AM
okay, so we all know that anime rocks....and i know i'm just stating the obvious here, but what about manga? manga rocks, too, and most of manga are turned into anime. That means, manga comes first, which means most anime came second. So, why is anime so much cooler? the manga is more original. I know anime is cool because you get to watch it.....hey wait a minute. maybe thats why? maybe a lotta people just dont like to read.....hmm.....

hameht
05-22-2005, 11:16 AM
I am not too lazy to read ^_^ ....We just don't have Manga over here....either that or I haven't found it yet. O.o..If I knew where manga was I'd be reading it right now. Lol.

eruda
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
You have a point! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that. I mean, like you said, most animes are from manga. Without manga, we'd only have a few animes!

Kira_luna
06-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Some people think manga is cooler. But anyway, people think anime is cooler possibly bceause its animated, making it easier to follow and more attention-grabbing. Plus, its in color. However, there are so many manga out there that are absolutely amzing yet havent been made into anime so i generally lean towards manga also because i can reread a part several times until i get it.

Sexy Monk Miroku
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
the reason my friend doesn't like the original version of anime cuz she doesn't like to read. i like the manga versions of anime better then the actual anime most of the time. except i only like the anime version of inuyasha...

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
06-14-2005, 01:14 PM
actually, i hate reading. i do make an exception with manga though. manga is the only thing i like to read. i love watching anime more though. i like hearing the character's voices.

Ωmega
06-14-2005, 01:28 PM
i prefer manga over anime

Regex
06-14-2005, 09:41 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15919