PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Digital Monsters

Izumi Orimoto
05-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Anybody else like digimon if so big news from the official site her it is:

Ever since the end of Digimon Frontier and the discontinuation of the entire Digimon series, many fans have missed the show a lot. We were left with the promise that new Digimon toys, electronics, the Digimon World 4 game, and the computer-animated Digimon X-Evolution movie would help bring the series back if sales went well over time.

There will be a Season 5. Animation companies are more optimistic that the TV show will come back some time in the near future. New digivices and new magna comics may be signs for a new Digimon season focusing around Dorumon, new DigiDestined, the D-Cyber digivice, and the Digimon x-antibody.

The details of the upcoming season are faint. But it is coming near. There are more and more polls by Bandai asking if we want a 5th season. However, many rumors have spread like wildfire in the time since Digimon's discontinuation:

RUMORS PROVED AS FAKE ::.

Digimon Force 3 -

The highest believed and most common rumor was that soon after season 4, there would be a 5th season focusing on three Digidestined in a series called "Digimon Force 3." In fact, this is partially truth. It was a concept season created by Bandai of America (BOA) that never actually became a show.

It was featured in its fall 2003 catalog with the storyline "100 years after Season 4, a small conflict occurred in the three areas of the DigiWorld. Over time, the struggles grew and persisted until now. All that is left is chaos and disorder. But there is a glimmer of hope. The leaders of the 3 areas have come from the real world and they've been given all the powers of the Digivice to help them restore peace. They've been given the awesome responsibility of defeating the evil Hydemon before he completely destroys the Digital World."

Toys called the "Fusion Digivices" were planned to be made. They connected to form one large mechanism. The design for the entire season was very poor and luckily, as I said before, it was not and never will be made into a Digimon season.

they even got a petition for it and heres that
http://www.petitiononline.com/2302268/petition-sign.html

This thread is also to talk about your fav characters and other digimon stuff!

Yakima the Dragon Tamer
05-16-2005, 10:37 PM
i have heard of digimon but only got to see the 3rd sesson

Izumi Orimoto
05-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Well duh Im making you :D

Mutsumi Anami
05-17-2005, 05:30 PM
I only like Digimon Frontier and Tamers ^ ^

Izumi Orimoto
05-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah those to seasons are great but they are all equal to me!! >:D

rmb199
05-17-2005, 05:33 PM
i never really liked digimon...except for season 3....that one was ok....hope they dont make it like seasons 1,2 and 4(especially 4)

MingUe
05-18-2005, 09:58 PM
I watched it in german...I adore the first series, I really really hate the second, ther third is ok, and I haven't seen the fourth.

I've seen the English and the German versions. The English one was pathetic! The german one was much better...I loved it so much I even begged a friend to buy me the soundtrack! I know it sounds strange, but the english one was actually slightly censored....

whatever.

Sei bereit!!!

Ami~chan
05-18-2005, 10:16 PM
I liked the first and second season... Barely... Everything must come to an end sometimes, and I really hope Digimon has met its end.

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
05-19-2005, 02:06 PM
digimon frickin rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite season is 3. i lived that the digidestined could combine with their digimon.
kari is hott!!!!!!!!!! so is rika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope that they do come out with more digimon seasons. do they have any seasons on dvd?

Izumi Orimoto
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
They have it on vhs and digimon has not come to an end it shall continue from the point of the seasons itwas originally ended (season 7) or so the creators say.....

Hikey™
05-19-2005, 10:04 PM
I just liked season 2 and 3. Also I liked the movie too.

Izumi Orimoto
05-22-2005, 05:00 AM
*gir* youve seen the movies ive only seen the first evil

teed
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
i just liked the first season and the movie!

Maiden Serenity
08-10-2005, 08:54 PM
:eek:Ack!! Digimon is coming back, I just got over that anime...I'm just into IY and YGO now...but it would be nice to have that funny anime come back..ROCK ON GABUMON...ok.

rmb199
08-13-2005, 04:33 PM
hmmmm.....maybe they should come back...

Izumi Orimoto
08-13-2005, 04:43 PM
YAY!!! The second movie came on! Test the popularity now it mush come back muhahaha.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-13-2005, 04:44 PM
I got to the 3rd episode, and stopped watching.

Wandering Samurai
08-13-2005, 04:54 PM
I've watched all the series. the last one sucked but the others were great. I saw part of the new movie and it's pretty good.

Miyako
08-14-2005, 04:30 AM
I love digimon lol. thats my name anyway. Its the best *hugs hawkmon plushie* I've seen the 5th season already it rocks!!!

Shironosuke Takeda
08-14-2005, 04:38 AM
i oso love digimon but still i like rurouni kenshin more, but i still do like digimon, name its as my second :p anyway yeaa another one coming in~~~ wait a sec, there's a 5th season already!? omg! i had to go buy it i love to strech out these digimons

Miyako
08-14-2005, 05:13 AM
Its not out in america yet but i was out in japan. :P im so lucky

Shironosuke Takeda
08-14-2005, 05:33 AM
hmm so its not yet out :<_<:

Miyako
08-14-2005, 06:16 AM
it should come out in a few monthes in america though 0.o they put the 2nd movie on to test digimons populerity in america

Shironosuke Takeda
08-14-2005, 07:12 AM
i see....-thinking- my country is so small and thier tenology so weak:<_<: maybe next year come out~!! ><!!!

Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary
05-26-2006, 02:09 PM
I already knew aout Savers coming out, I think its the most rare digimon series, 'cause the main character (Masaru) DOESEN'T HAS THE GOGGLES that Taichi, Daisuke, Takato and Takuya use don't you think is rare?

anime_Geek
06-05-2006, 05:51 AM
I love digimon I know that the 5th season was coming out and Digimon IS REALLY nice I like season 1 the best my fave character is Jeri she is so sweet but lttle insane with that puppet ^_O.

Uno_Caste
06-05-2006, 06:21 AM
I liked Digimon alot before during my elementary years. I think it was cool though it's much like an improved version of Pokemon, but anyway, it was worth entertaining.xD

Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary
06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
If someone wants stuff aout digimon go to thedigiport.com or patamon.tk, if you really want about all series go to patamon.tk, if you prefer to know about Savers go to thedigiport.com

AzNTediZ
06-09-2006, 09:37 PM
I liked digimon the Movie and the first and second season, but after that i thought it was stupid

Dr.McDoom!
06-10-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh, i remember when i used to watch the series from a foreign channel. i didn't get anything, but it was fun to watch. It wasn't the same when all those new series appeared :( It was, like, it never ended.

Kurumirina
06-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Digimon is totally like Pokemon....=/....thogh thier movie was the best and Pokemon couldn't beat that like ever....O_O....still loving their first and second movie...= THE BEST!

Shawaazu
06-10-2006, 05:42 PM
I loved Digimon before and I still love it now! I haven't seen the Frontier movie(s), but I enjoyed the Tamers movies the most (out of all of the movies). I really want the boxset! ^_^

Izumi Orimoto
06-13-2006, 06:56 AM
XD so many digimon fans ^^ I saw the movies in Japanese they rocked hard 0.o so much Uncut stuff so much. And HiroKazu is so wierd, Kazu from tamers, and for once Jenyra got mixed up.. So awesome ^^

Savers isnt so good..

Megaman Zero X
06-13-2006, 09:34 AM
i have watched all the seasons but i didnt like the second season

Sakaki Takano
06-13-2006, 09:40 AM
I only like the first 2 seasons they others didn't make much sence

Sacred Sasuke
06-13-2006, 09:49 AM
the episodes werent very good the 1st season was best though and 2nd!

Izumi Orimoto
06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
My favorite is
1.Zero 2(the second season)
2.Tamers (third season)
3.Adventure(1st season)
4.Frontier (4th season)
5. Savers (5th season)

Zero two has always gotten my attention and lately so have Frontier and Adventure. I dont like savers so much..
MY REASONS:
1. characters are too old (2 14 year olds and 1 18 they are supposed to be around the age of 11)
2. no goggle boys ( Masaru dont have goggles he better get some!)
3. Another Agumon (they bring back Agumon but with new digivolutions that look almost exactly the same)
4. The plot (its based off of Tamers about a secret organisation sending digimon back to their own world- come up with something a little more original please!)

hyperanimeperson
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
digimon rocks.

Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary
06-16-2006, 01:51 PM
I LOVE FRONTIER!!! Don't think its just because Kouji (yeah he's my favorite character and I love him) but i was expecting digidestined that didn't waited to see their digimon do everything, and this guys become into the digimons, i know it sounds insane but thats what i wanted