PDA

View Full Version : Best Mmorpg And Why

Deathbyspartan
05-15-2005, 03:06 AM
i got guild wars and i do like it but because ive played that i really want to play lineage 2 it is eating my insides i must play it. what are you foughts like anything city of heros, star wars galixes, wow, diablo 2, lineage anything even stuff like phantasy star online, or monster hunter for ps2 lol so plz leave ur foughts hear

SeijouOmni
05-15-2005, 04:36 AM
Guild Wars...no subscription fees, and more rewards come from teamwork, skill, and strategy as opposed to just playing for hours and getting into mindless battles to level, it does almost nothing in this game but waste time. Also, the game gives you ample opportunity to change your stats if you want to play around with different attribute builds, you can experiment virtually all you want within your 2 professions to find what's right, and never have to create multiple characters to do so. There are no HUGE drawbacks for dying, it just makes you 15% weaker each time you die until you complete the current mission, go to a town, or eventually build party morale back up by defeating certain enemies. It's essentially the MMORPG for people who hate MMO RPGs

Deathbyspartan
05-15-2005, 04:58 AM
lol you could say that but have you tried lineage 2

☆l2emix☆
05-16-2005, 02:08 PM
i say you guys try wow or ragnarok online its p2p but its one of the biggest mMorpgs out there atm i play ragnarok online

Deshwitat
05-16-2005, 06:12 PM
my fave one is FFXI its fun theres alot of cool jobs to choose from and awesome events and is just fun to play

Deathbyspartan
05-17-2005, 12:10 PM
ive tryed ff 11 its ok but not great

Princess Mononoke
05-17-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm addicted to L2. I play on a huge private server so i dont pay for it.
http://www.katsuchronicles.org

Guild Wars is a mostly pvp game. Top lvl is only 20.
You should give L2 a try.. if you get on the katsu server maybe i can hook you up for being from the forums ;)

Deathbyspartan
05-18-2005, 01:17 AM
really kool i will play lineage 2 then ive always wanted it

Sakura_jin237
05-18-2005, 06:55 AM
The next MMORPG is RAGNAROk! the best ever! with it's anime style characters and nice background. The cahracters are sooo cute!:D I love it soo much thats why its the best for me!:)