PDA

View Full Version : games

Jupiter Alchemist4112
05-13-2005, 05:58 PM
games are cool like .hack games there cool.

Jupiter Alchemist4112
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
some games are cool some are bad so pick a correct game and start playing

Jupiter Alchemist4112
05-13-2005, 06:02 PM
music is so cool and linkin park and icp music is cool to me

Nachtzehrer
05-13-2005, 06:06 PM
You do realize that u just triple-threaded? No1 has answered yet. I dont think they will. Also, why did u name this Games and then start blabbing about other crap? WTF is ^ dude?

Lord Garma Zabi
05-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, triple posting is like being a mass murderer in the real world man, I wouldn't do that again if I were you. Thats a quick way to get banned for sure. You can edit posts for a reason. And try and stay on one topic, don't go off too much cuz they will warn you for not staying on the topic either, kind like what I'm doing now, O.o. Uhhhhh, games are cool or I wouldn't post in the video games board, and uhhhhhh, I like most games that are out there. My favorite are the early Final Fantasy games, Dynasty Warrior games, and Grand Theft Autos. Wow, this has to be the most general post I have seen in awhile, but thats ok. You tend to get more replies if you are a little more specific, but make sure to read the new rule about "favorites" threads, thats a big no no now, unless you don't see it already posted. Well, enjoy your stay here, and keep what I said in mind.

Deshwitat
05-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah games are cool .hack dynasty warrior and the final fantasy series own.

Nobunaga
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Hey girl dont post 3 times!!!!
Games are cool, i alread said this.
I like FF series, Xeno series, CStriker, Street Fighter series, Metal Gear series, and others.