PDA

View Full Version : Fanart - ☆l2emix☆

☆l2emix☆
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM
just stuff i drew i hope you like it alot?

LizaLiza
05-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Pfft..they are just so...fuuny. x3 I love your work, Emix. You really have a knack for anime! They were all sooo good. n_n The one at the bottom made me laugh...."Rawr." i'll stop now. oo; Keep em' coming!!!

☆l2emix☆
05-14-2005, 01:57 AM
yup yup ill keep em coming

Saiyuko
05-14-2005, 02:02 AM
You're pretty good at drawing.

-Naota-
05-14-2005, 02:50 AM
finaly i meet some one just as talented as i am! u did good if i was drawing i would have made it look the same way u have(which is kinda kreepy if u think about it) anyway u did good i could have not done it better myself although i would hav eput more time in sading and gradiance other than that its fine!

☆l2emix☆
05-26-2005, 06:33 PM
yea naota it is kinda creepy lol.. but yea

Criticize me please

-akichan-
05-27-2005, 12:13 AM
omg!! nice drawings bro^^; i love it, better than mine xD. Keep it up

CuteStar
05-27-2005, 06:31 AM
wow!Those are very nice! Good Job! ^_^

NVLM_ZK
05-27-2005, 08:07 AM
oh.......... that's cool......with sexy....

You'll be respect. why?? I can't drow Girls pic.....http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

-akichan-
05-27-2005, 08:18 AM
well im a girl and i cannot draw guys well either lol. Yeah i agree he can draw pretty gals^^;

when i was looking at the plushies, i thought that sleeping object was a hamster xD omg soooo cute!!

Renaki
05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
lol when i first saw this i was like...well not like i said it outloud. (got proof) well anyways i said 'oh well i guess he really can draw.' anywayz...nice nice! =D

thou...im pretty mean when it comes to drawings so imma stop there. bah bah

-Naota-
05-27-2005, 05:32 PM
aye ive been working on a few pictures me self and i did get to upload them into my school computers hard drive so i think a couple of days from now ill have my own gallery to post my work of atz

dinga
05-28-2005, 04:54 AM
the last 1 is best

/Aifa|
05-28-2005, 06:36 AM
OMG, love it! Since you want criticism... The second pic could use some more work on the hair. I mean, the strands are bunched together evenly like braids, but that could just be the art style, but still, thats the only problem i had with it :P

kaisen
05-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Coolie! da 2nd and 4th pic was awsome! love them all!

-akichan-
05-28-2005, 10:43 AM
see Jerry, i know pplz are gonna like your drawings, i do too, you realli got the talents and i dun see why you're in B & I academy xD.

Amazon_Goddess
05-31-2005, 07:06 AM
Noooooooo!!!!!! You draw way better than me no fair!!!! *Whines* Oh I am sooo jealous....

Anyways, they are absolutely adorable, I absolutely love the second one, and you are absolutely an anime god......

By the way, how old are you?

VARLY
06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
waw great..... n it's cute ^^ u hv good talent, keep up!
btw any others? i wanna see.... hehe

☆l2emix☆
06-04-2005, 01:27 AM
heh heh thanks thanks i drew something today less then 10 mins it included shadings blah blah but i gave it to my friend XD

Mink
06-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow .... ur really good. Your better than my friend and I thought she was the best drawer in the worls. Keep it up! ^^

Mayonnaise
06-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Aww. How cute. I like the plushie drawing.

The comic one was funny. It made me smile. ^__^
I also like how you drew the hair for your second drawing. Very nice. ^.^
I also liked how you did the cat girls eyes.

-akichan-
06-04-2005, 10:58 AM
yeah i like that Plushie one too, that one was very cute, looks like some dolls are dreaming together and the hamster object (lol) were sleep walking. xD

mr.JINKS
06-05-2005, 02:16 AM
OH crap!!!Why do evry one do art better than me.Now i am gong to throw my self ot off a clif....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

~SPLAT~

Ollie
06-05-2005, 11:00 PM
so, exactly how long did each of these take you? Why don't you post some of your more recent work?

☆l2emix☆
06-05-2005, 11:48 PM
i will get to my most recent work so hold your horses =P been working on i just never scan cause i don't have a scanner

as for the more detailed ones they took several weeks or days and um the plushies took like 1 day lol.

my drawings don't take that long now so um yea ill get to my new drawings i just never have the time to scan them and my comp doesn't take floppys and i scan my pictures at school =/

Eggy
06-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Hello, I'm from the EverWander Forum and I have reasons to suspect that you're stealing arts

The last two pictures (the plushie and the comic) are clearly the work of Spinny.
The evidence is undeniable.
That is clearly the EverWander logo, website address, and COPYRIGHT to Spinny
(that means you don't call it as your own...did you know that?) on those pictures.
http://everwander.ixlair.com/ (<---Spinny's website)

...now...normally I'd go into a bunch of investigations to prove that you've stolen arts...
but this time, you failed to even erase the EverWander logo, website address, and copyright...which really made the job easier for me.

The evidence is clear that you are an art thief, and art theft is a crime and not permitted.
If you still wish to argue that perhaps you're Spinny himself, please write me a pm in EverWander Forum WITH SPINNY'S ACCOUNT
or if you want to argue that Spinny permitted you to post his pictures and allowed you to call those as your own...again, please tell Spinny to write me a pm in the EverWander Forum with his account.

If you don't come up with any explaination soon, then I will request the mods of this board to lock this thread and punish you.

I'll be waiting for your answer

<3, Eggy : 3

Faroelove
06-06-2005, 10:00 AM
I really like your drawings! You are really super good!

Amazon_Goddess
06-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Wow! Stolen arts huh? Thats really sad...I hope no one ever steals mine. I feel sorry for whoevers arts they are. Obviously, if you have evidence, then it's true, I don't think you'd make an allegation like that w/o evidence...thats really sad I thought this dude was an amazin artist...but I don't like thiefs.

Ollie
06-06-2005, 05:48 PM
i will get to my most recent work so hold your horses =P been working on i just never scan cause i don't have a scannerha, funny. Especially since someone else even verified my suspicions that you STOLE those drawings. Good thing I'm smart and asked the people at the site's forum about this topic. :3

Really now, though. Stupid thing to do, 12emix.

-akichan-
06-06-2005, 06:15 PM
lol...l2emix seems like sombody is blaming on you somehow, ahem...i dun see why hes stealing drawings cos i was next to him while he was drawing those pictures, hmm lemme ask...wut IF his other screen name is Spinny xD, that sounds scary does it? oO;

and you dunno so yeah, and HEY somebody posted in my drawing thread and say "Hey Aki you are an art thief you stole anim34ever's drawings on deviantart.com" i was like "thats me moron" So yeah...oO;

read this then!!

My frd l2emix....he didnt steal arts, HE drew those!!! Spinny is his frd, Spinny asked l2emix if he can put his pictures on his page (spinny's page) so in other words, Spinny is the one stealing it.

i was there watching l2emix drawing those picture for the whole time, so please dun blame on him, Spinny asked him if he can post l2emix's pics on his page so you guys thought those drawings were Spinny's actually WAS l2emix's make sense now?!?!

Faroelove
06-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't think he stole them. I belive that he made them himself.

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Cute drwings!^__^

-akichan-
06-06-2005, 06:29 PM
exactly, and after reading those up there, i hope this will go back to commenting and critiscing instead of discussing cos Tiv is very nice.

MuZ0NaZ
06-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Actually, I'm really wondering why you, akichan, are responding instead of l2emix? Since 2 pics have the link to a webcomic, how come l2emix does not have a scanner or why it's not his site? :/ Why in the world would Spinny steal his 2 pics anyway?
I hope I made sense, cause I really need to get some sleep.

-akichan-
06-06-2005, 08:20 PM
well hes my best frd, he couldnt get on AF only talking to me on msn and hope this is not considered as spamming.

Ok here it is lemme simply this thing^^; l2emix drew all those pics, and Spinny (his frd) ask if he can put his(l2emix's) pics on his page (Spinny's page) so l2emix let him. Now pplz thought l2emix stole his drawings cos you guy think the drawings were drawn by Spinny. Its a big misunderstanding here. Plus...i was there with him whole time when he was drawing those pics. He use the scanner in the library^^;

now lets get off that topic lol.

hameht
06-06-2005, 08:25 PM
You have really nice detail and the comic is hilarious. Great job. ^_^

lykeafoolppl
06-06-2005, 08:43 PM
he did not steal da pics, l2emix ish da artist who drew those, spinny wus da wun who stole da pics.......dont blame peopls on here, go to pm =_=

i saw his pics at school before, spinny steals pics, n erased l2emix's signature w/ photoshop.

LadyPSerenity
06-06-2005, 09:20 PM
If his signature was erased, why wasn't the one with the signature posted?
Why are the art styles for the first two different?

Err... somethings don't match up... some more proof like Physical proof to prove they are his is needed.