PDA

View Full Version : Planet Ladder Rp.

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
this is the story of a young girl named Kaguya.She is kidnapped by the beautiful,yet emotionless Prince Seeu.While he was kidnapping her Seeu was attacked by Idou, his old friend. Kaguya and the mysterious doll Kagami,who has dead blue eyes.(seeu made him for the sake of capturing Kaguya.)She soon finds out the fate of the world by Bambi-chan, a beautiful, silver haired girl from the 4th world.She is the "Princess of the Choosing" the one who can save on world , and only one(there are 9 worlds and i'll go in greater detail later.) Any way, she is recaptured after escaping from Shina'mole castle with Bambi-chan and Kagami by the army of the 4th world. The emporor Kuro wants Kaguya to marry him , then she is recaptured by the "Mad Prince Seeu" and taken to his floating castle in the middle of space where the 2nd world used to stand.Afrter a few days she is teleported to the 5th world by Meshi Laracrotte' of the 5th world(he's a mage). Later Kaguya dscovers tha there was a living man named kagami and he was her older brother. He died in the great war 300 years ago.

CHARACTERS:
kagami(organic gold)
kaguya(is the main character)
seeu(lunato mercury)
wasada(is a giant talking chicken)
giveru
meshie
kuro(nukeslight)
Shina molre' bamviarie(other name is bambi-chan)(geno pyrogate)
idou(i dunno the name of his weapon as of now...)
and a bunch of other minor people....SEEU TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!! :awe: :ninja:

sailor star healer
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
I like this manga!!!! Can i be kagami?

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 08:54 AM
sure you can!but there is one rule. no note slashing on here.

sailor star healer
05-13-2005, 08:56 AM
But that is boring!!!!!any way ... is this literate or not?

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 08:59 AM
yeah, it is literate so. ... i will satart!
Seeu walked down the corridor of the Castle and looked around in the reaching darkness surrounding him. the wind blew his long red hair over his shoulders and he turned around, his eyes cold, unfeeling.

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Kagami walked up to him."Seeu,"he began, looking in the direction of the prince."are you all right?"

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Seeu's steady breath came out of his mouth in flagging white puffs above his head."i do not belive Kaguya should be out in this cold of night..." he said, laying his hands on his arms for warmth. The night was very frigid and the princess has gone to find herbs for the cut Seeu had attained from kagami."She will be cold.

Orito_Kuroha
05-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Sean left me so i am lleaving for a while.

red storm
05-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Wow, slow down there hon, there are a few things you missed.

First, read the rules before posting, if you had done that you would have known that RPG's have to be aproved by the moderator, Ayumi. Second, you are double posting and that is against the site rules. Please wait for someone else to post before posting again.

click this link for RPG rules --> http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253

sailor star healer
05-17-2005, 08:33 AM
I notice some thing from you,Red Storm. You are highly annoying and really need to be put in your place. I was rping with him but my name was not up so we were loged in as the same,so why don't you ask before judged. Second of all, this is his so if you dont like it then dont read it!

red storm
05-17-2005, 09:54 AM
*Sigh* I try to be helpfull and this is what I get.

allright, first of: The RPG might be his, but if it wasn't aproved by the moderator, it is considered spam and will be closed. This isn't my rule, it's a rule of this site. So don't go flaming me for it.

Second: I never said I didn't like it, I was just pointing out that he needed to read the rules, and I even posted a link too!

And lastly, how would I have any way of knowing it was two people who posted on the same acount? And why post on the same acount anyway? The way you said 'my acount wasn't up' has me feeling you were temporarely banned, which would mean you did not read the rules either.

If it wasn't me, someone else would have told you this sooner or later.