PDA

View Full Version : I am new.

Keltinya
05-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Hello, I am Keltinya. I am a shy and quiet person. I am mostly on my computer or in my room with my nose in a book or in the tv. I don't have many friends and I hope to meet some on here. I love anime and I like to read manga. I am mostly on the computer chatting with people helping them with their problems. I wish to be friends with anyone (as long as you aren't mean) and I can help anyone who needs it. See every one later.

Aisuru
05-09-2005, 11:51 AM
*Welcomes newbie with open arms*

Hiya and welcome to the forums! it's quite pleasing here, so enjoy the stay!
Don't be so shy:( , i felt the same way when first joining.
It's cool, and i'd like to be a friend to yah.;)

~Aisuru~

Dark-Sasuke
05-09-2005, 12:12 PM
hey Keltinya, hope ya havin fun on the site and if ya need anythin just pm me

cya

Orange Smile
05-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Marry me.

-Naota-
05-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Hello, I am Keltinya. I am a shy and quiet person. I am mostly on my computer or in my room with my nose in a book or in the tv. I don't have many friends and I hope to meet some on here. I love anime and I like to read manga. I am mostly on the computer chatting with people helping them with their problems. I wish to be friends with anyone (as long as you aren't mean) and I can help anyone who needs it. See every one later.well you should fit right in around here but if u need anything just pm me ill show u the rropes and plz dont spam like i did earlier mids take their job seriously around here.

Myrra
05-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Hello and welcome. Please follow the rules and we'll get along splendiferously.

Have fun, post often and beware the cannibals

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
05-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Hello, I am Keltinya. I am a shy and quiet person. I am mostly on my computer or in my room with my nose in a book or in the tv. I don't have many friends and I hope to meet some on here. I love anime and I like to read manga. I am mostly on the computer chatting with people helping them with their problems. I wish to be friends with anyone (as long as you aren't mean) and I can help anyone who needs it. See every one later.Don't worry about being shy here. BTW hello and I'll be your friend if you want me to. If you ever need anything just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Post often, but also follow the rules. Hope to hear from you sometime, Laterz.

-Naota-
05-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't worry about being shy here. BTW hello and I'll be your friend if you want me to. If you ever need anything just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Post often, but also follow the rules. Hope to hear from you sometime, Laterz.what the hell is a blanket thief?
anyway im alreaday her freind so there lol joking