PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about

Halo Boy
05-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I think about death and where every go after they go.

Vegito
05-08-2005, 01:50 PM
I think a lot, mostly about girls and anything involving my death, how, when, where, etc.
I also think about the things i've done in my life and how I could have fixed them or how proud of myself I am.

Trey Racer
05-08-2005, 01:54 PM
too much lol or not enough i forget how it works

Iya
05-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I think about life.
I mean, if you really think about, you're just one person in a whole world.
Makes you feel kind of insignificant.
There's just so much to think about...
Woah, kind of got off topic there.

Trey Racer
05-08-2005, 02:34 PM
lol nice philosphe on life

Chibi_Reaper
05-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I think about death. Also, god. How do we know if he's real. i think about life, and lots of other stuff. Like my purpose in life. Why am I here?

Tragedy
05-08-2005, 08:56 PM
i think about
life
death
love
humanity
ways to embarass people in different situiations
come backs from embrassing moments
death
different veiw on the world
and all of this at the same time
ok gotta go the doc's are coming with my SJ

jedi sentinel
05-08-2005, 11:24 PM
last time i told someone i thought about was my therapist about two months later i found out she was seeing a therapist after she found out what i thought...so.....once you get in my head....there is no turning back.....have a nice day

Bear Face
05-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I think about inventing something awesome and becoming a millionaire. I could quit my job and spend all day watching wrestling and anime. That would be the life. :cool:

Blood Angel
05-10-2005, 11:40 PM
i think about my gf and what its like to be dead

Strawberries-N-Cream
05-11-2005, 01:47 AM
i think about how this world needs more Happiness and less sadness, this world is too sad, i think about how children shouldn't be left out or abandoned, i think about what can i do to make this world a better place for everyone, i think about when will this world finally turn into everyones heaven.

sjøpølse
05-11-2005, 08:09 AM
i think about how this world needs more Happiness and less sadness, this world is too sad, i think about how children shouldn't be left out or abandoned, i think about what can i do to make this world a better place for everyone, i think about when will this world finally turn into everyones heaven.
I think about how this post looks like a "Miss Universe" speech.

Strawberries-N-Cream
05-11-2005, 09:30 AM
and why's that?

Genghis Beatrix
05-11-2005, 09:40 AM
I try to think about different things, but not all at once. Right now, I am thinking about one of my best friends here, and how I want to talk to him.

LadyPSerenity
05-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Try to keep the randomness down and the off topic comments down.

[BlackDeath]
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
~What to do, usually cause i'm bored a lot
~Carmen
~Games occasionally
~Anime's and Manga's often also
~Music
~... thas all i can think of that i think of lolz,
~Carmen some more...

BrittyBott
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I think about many things. Like, what would happen if my friend killed himself, and why people think cutting will erase away their problems. Death... and what it feels like to drown. Also, what it would feel like to sleep in, or maybe jump off a cliff into water.

hameht
05-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I think about....if people even care about my opinions. Think about how me and my bf are doing...about how this summer mite do sum damage. and about wut its like to fall in an endless hole of black.

Die Tod von Euch
05-11-2005, 04:48 PM
I think about how too many people in this thread seem to think about death. Which will really get them absolutely nowhere....

I think about how it always seems I have fifty billion things to do, and never enough time to do them.

I think about plotlines for stories to write.

I think about how pirates so totally own ninja.

SuperWarriorSanzo
05-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I think about death every now and then but I really just think about what anime I am going to buy next, what I am going to draw next, or what I can do to keep my mind off anime for ten seconds.

viperson
05-11-2005, 05:20 PM
death is nothign to fear because it is wat claims us from this hell hole

Chibi_Reaper
05-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I also think about, is the human race really a descendent of monkeys? We have more traits from a horse so come on..
Also love. Is it real? Or is it just jumbled up fuzzy feeling inside...
The world will never know. Oh yeah, and how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tottsie pop
((sorry I had to say that.))

Die Tod von Euch
05-11-2005, 09:22 PM
I also think about, is the human race really a descendent of monkeys? We have more traits from a horse so come on..
....You know what I think about? I think about how some people should really read up on things a bit more in order to have a better understanding of their misconceptions.

ranma_my_luv
07-19-2005, 09:04 PM
i think about guys, and about what im gonna do with my life.....

Marie2007
07-21-2005, 11:05 AM
i think about life in general and love as well and i also think about my bf and how luky i am to have him rather as a friend or boyfriend

VRini87
07-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Every night I'll get into bed and spend hours thinkng about God and the fate of mankind. I really don't try to do this. When I get into bed I actually want to sleep, but it's impossible. I think up questions about the relationship between religion and the progess of mankind. The relationship between man and the Eath's other creatures. I'm really happy in the daytime, but at night I just think: "Wow, man has really screwed things up on this planet." It's funny because I'll being doing work or laughing or playing, and I'll actually be concentrating on these thoughts. It's like they're with me everywhere I go, but especially at night. I actually saw the depression commercials and wondered. But it's not sadness or worrying; I just want to know everything I can about creation and the end of the world.

*insertjapanesenamehere*
07-21-2005, 12:48 PM
i plot my revenge against the little midget ninja ppl who steal my socks at night :badrazz: :ninja: in my spare time but whenever else i just listen to the music constantly playing in my head
j/k... i think about what to think about tomorrow...

Ice_Is_Nice
07-21-2005, 12:49 PM
i think of life love and religion...but the last time somebody talked about christianity they got flamed till they felt forced to leave the forum...:eek:

Princess Mononoke
07-21-2005, 12:51 PM
think about DEATH??? you guys are dark, depressing, and crazy!
lol

pyrothunder336
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
I think about plotting revenge and then i think about if the world that we live in is really reality

Princess Mononoke
07-21-2005, 01:05 PM
no seriously, i think about when the next harry potter is coming out, which celebrity is gonna be on the tonight show, when everyone is gonna realize hilary clinton is a dumb blonde and barack obama for 2008!! and when the next lineage seige will be. Stupid stuff like that.. oh yeeeahh i rock.

Sweet Lucidity
07-21-2005, 01:35 PM
i think about random things, death, life, and past things that went wrong cuase of a stupid mistake i made(unfortunately this happens alot)

Amix
08-13-2005, 10:57 PM
I think about how my futrue will turn out, I'm kinda scared that I might not survive out there in the world, like I might not have the "Brains" for any job..