PDA

View Full Version : Magic Knight Rayearth

ParaParaJMo
05-07-2005, 12:01 AM
I figure why not make a topic about another good magical girl anime/school girls trapped in another world anime. I got into this one after getting into Sailor Moon. I also have the English Saturn game (the LAST Saturn game to come to the U.S.).

I own the entire anime, but have yet to read the manga. My favorite characters are Zagato, Innova, and Ferio. I personally liked the ending to the first season and should have kept it like that. The second season moved a little to slow for me.

[BlackDeath]
05-07-2005, 03:09 AM
One thing, i know only of the movie/OVA whatever. Umm, do you know how long the series is as i always have been considering getting them just need a little more info. Reguarding that movie - it was a fav of mine at one point and still probally is, being me i always want there to be more to it, some of the battles were way to short and dull, that having been said it's otherwise and excelent OVA to watch.

I like Umi best... for the looks, but i do like Hikaru's personality somewhat more a bit. And i don't like Fuu at all.

lykeafoolppl
05-07-2005, 04:20 AM
it is old! +.< but i luved it, interesting!

wizz-o-matic
05-07-2005, 05:35 AM
Umm, do you know how long the series is as i always have been considering getting them just need a little more info.

I like Umi best... for the looks, but i do like Hikaru's personality somewhat more a bit. And i don't like Fuu at all.
Hm, it has exactly 49 episodes (both 1st and 2nd series/seasons togheter)

And no, how can't you like Fuu ... she's the best xD I really like her sword and wind powers ^^

-akichan-
05-07-2005, 06:25 AM
well i remember i was only 7 years old watching this anime, yeah i do like Fuu too, her power but for the look i like Umi.