PDA

View Full Version : if you had the chance...

Khanxay
05-06-2005, 12:07 PM
if you could make your own video game...what kind would it be and what would the game be like...story gameplay..ect..
come on be original

Amix
08-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Man that's a nice question, I want to make games when I get older too, anyways I'd make an RPG game just the way I have always wanted it...But right now i'm too lazy to go in on the details lmao..:badrazz:

~*sadgirl*~
08-07-2005, 12:26 PM
some thing like kingdom hearts im sure an rpg and amix is right im lazy too,lol,so i dont wanna write the rest,either way im a comic producer,not video game maker

Taikyo
08-07-2005, 09:31 PM
lol that is a good question. I am planning on making an RPG style game, with me friend Domy and DRE. I've worked on the character desgins, Domy is working on the story-line, and DRE is the composer. Of course im already taking a class on how to make video games. I just gotta wait 'til i get alittle more older to make it.

Anyways, its going to be a free style RPG. yanno, with choices. Example: (from Zelda..i don't gots the story-line for the game...thats Domy's job, so i'll just get an example from Zelda) you choose to go to the relam where the gods are. If you don't go, then you could probably find Zelda or get stronger. Its something like that. With every choice, you'll have to deal with it. And it still leads you to finish the game. Plus i'm planning on having voices to it. So just incase for non-readers, you can just listen to the characters talk. It just reminds of Thousand Arms. Of course there are plenty of guy characters and female characters. You can choose rather they should end up with each other or let them be single. It'll also be a fantasy/action type of game, thats taken place in like this time era. Thats all i can think of for now. If you want more info on it..i guess you could ask Domy for it. But i did make a couple of the character info in my journal. If you want go ahead and look in to it.

"P.S"- I only have one pairing in there that is meant to stay so sorry people...they stay as a couple and can't be broken up. XP Plus i still gots a few bugs to work out on the character info. And i still gots the deisgn for them as well. haha..Domy likes the design i made of Zanakime. ^_^;

pyrothunder336
08-07-2005, 09:39 PM
I wou;d make an RPG game that you can make a completely customized character and you can travel around a complete world creating your own story plot