PDA

View Full Version : Crecent Moon

Kiba'
05-04-2005, 07:36 PM
An one seen it its so awesome! I got it from a friendand i want more!

Devilstears
05-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Crescent Moon? I have never heard of it. What is it about? How old is it? INFO!

Kiba'
05-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I;m not sure how old it is i got it from a friend on this site he mailed it to me the first 2 volumes. It's about a girl in high schopol who is the decendent of a princess who betrayed the demon racecalled the Lunar Race who is led y the moon. The girl is good though and the LunarRace asks her to help them get back there Monn Teardrps which contain there power. Thats basically it. In a nutshell.

LadyPSerenity
05-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Basically it's a magical girl anime and better luck finding people who know about it in that forum

Oh and a side note... sounds like Sailor Moon.

MangaAngel
05-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Okay, two things:

1) This *is* the Magical Girl forum. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

2) The manga is called Crescent Moon and you can buy it or find out more about it on tokyopop.com

Hope that helps!

LadyPSerenity
05-05-2005, 03:15 PM
.... I moved it here. I'm AWARE this is the right forum. Notice "Forum and Chat Admin." Typically means I handled the thread.

-_-;;

The point of having a discussion thread is to discuss the anime... not to send the person elsewhere.
I don't want to look for more information I'm looking to others who have seen it to give me an opinion on it. (Well I am a little curious but that was mor emeant as a reference to what the person who posted was likely thinking)

Fabala
05-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Well...the summary sounds a good deal different here, but anyway:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=3151

MangaAngel
05-06-2005, 10:23 AM
.... I moved it here. I'm AWARE this is the right forum. Notice "Forum and Chat Admin." Typically means I handled the thread.

-_-;;

The point of having a discussion thread is to discuss the anime... not to send the person elsewhere.
I don't want to look for more information I'm looking to others who have seen it to give me an opinion on it. (Well I am a little curious but that was mor emeant as a reference to what the person who posted was likely thinking)
I am SOOO sorry about that. I didn't mean to be rude, and i should have looked b4 i typed. And i wasn't trying to take the person away from this site, but i thought they were trying to find somewhere to *buy* the manga, and that was a site i knew of. Again, no disrespect meant, sorry! :(