PDA

View Full Version : ~~The quit life is not so quit~~~

kitsunewhite
05-04-2005, 09:24 AM
~~The quit life is not so quit~~~
__________________________________________________ ______
Welcome
__________________________________________________ _______________
So let us begin the story. The story begins in a small town were it is peace full. it was no so peacefull when he came the Zura the Dark worrior of death. And the a boy was playing the field and he saw him and the boy ran to his home and tell his father then his fathere said go and hide and i will come and get you as his father left the hous that he was standing in. and the boy ran out of the house and ran to the ocean front and he hide the cave near the water. After many hours he hear his father calling him and he walk out of the cave and saw his father hurt badly and his father said come here and take these and ran boy run please take it and run. the boy take the object and ran as fast as he can and he saw his town in flam and death. and as he saw the Dark worrior left. He walk back to see if any one was a live he look around the whole town and he found no one. then he reallies that the oject was glowing and the he open his hand and and it said hello my son. My spirit is will be with you intill you are read. intill then i will teacher you the way to fight the dark worrior and kill him and free the land.13 years have when by the boy is now 18 and he had grow over the years stronger and faster. He had to past one more test his father spirit said you must know how to control the gitf i gave you the power in the stone that is in were my spirit is. he have know how to ues the power and his father spirit was when away.

kitsunewhite
05-04-2005, 09:35 AM
name:kitsunewhite
level:5
class:ex-soldier
race:kitsune
blood type:a+
histroy:his life was hard as his town was destroy by the Dark Worrior and he had been traning by his fathers spirit.
equitment:the stone that his father gave him and his father aromr and the board sword that was made out of a dragon that his father made.
desprits:he have white hair and yellow eyes and he his 6'1 and his is fast and strong.

kitsunewhite
05-04-2005, 09:46 AM
* he walk down the dirt path road and he come along a girl lone and he siad hello and the girl was no answer just sitting there not look up or anything just sitting there.

Kyly10
05-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Name: Kyly
Level: 4 1/2
Class: Powerful in sword techniques and Magical powers
Race: Half Demon
Blood type: Unknown
History: Left behind by her race because she was unnatural. Her race went to somewhere unknown too anyone, even by her. She likes to travel alone and doesn't comment on much.
Equipment: The clothes on her back, two bags: one with medicine and potions and stuff, the other with cloths and food. The sword carried on her back.
Description: Green haisr that is in a pony tail. Green Pancho. Purple shirt. Baby blue pants with orange rings on the bottom and has brown shoes. She is 4' 11''

*Kyly looks at the man and then looks away.Why is this person bothering me? I've done nothing wrong Kyly thought. She stood up and started to walk off silently.

g0d_of_death
05-04-2005, 11:32 AM
First of all, the word is spelled "quiet", not "quit" and secondly, this thread was not aproved, so stop spamming. red storm already told you the rules, so stop being such an annoyance.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
05-04-2005, 12:02 PM
First of all, the word is spelled "quiet", not "quit" and secondly, this thread was not aproved, so stop spamming. red storm already told you the rules, so stop being such an annoyance.
I agree,you should follow and read the rules more often.Do you want to get banned from this forum?Then,I suggest you get your act together and do what to here....I wish there was some kind of way to call Red Storm here...

kitsunewhite
05-04-2005, 01:04 PM
what are you to think you are the mod i do not care what you think ok i have been wait all day for some mod to give me the ok and i have been wait and you do not have any right to corret my spelling ok so go find some one else to deal with not me

m1abrams
05-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Sorry dude but your attitude is way off, you are the one in the wrong here so yelling at people who are only trying to correct the mistakes you have made is uncalled for. And if I have gathered all this correctly this is not the first time you have done this...waiting for 15 minutes for Ayumi to aprove your RPG is not long enough, I have been waiting a few weeks now for mine to be approved so you just need to sit tight and wait it out buddy.

But now that you have gone of on a temper tantrum and started this RPG without it being approved it will be closed and you probably wont get Ayumi to approve it again. We are not trying to act like mods, we are trying to help them by correcting some of the mistakes made by Newbies, and people who just dont read the rules. As far as them helping to correct your spelling they were just trying to help so lay off, I think you need to step back an rethink this. You are not making yourself a healthy reputaion by doing this so I sugjest you shape up and fallow the rules like everyone else, or just leave.

red storm
05-05-2005, 05:31 AM
I agree,you should follow and read the rules more often.Do you want to get banned from this forum?Then,I suggest you get your act together and do what to here....I wish there was some kind of way to call Red Storm here...
Wouldn't have worked even if there was one, I was on vacation the last 3 days increasing my manga/anime collection. Ayways, I don't think we'll have to worry about this guy anymore, I tried to check his profile and got an error screen. Conclusion: he's banned.

Donovan
05-05-2005, 09:30 AM
and i think you are all just being mean to him so he get kick or baned so i am one of is friend and you think you can jsut push ever one just around thing again

red storm
05-06-2005, 03:59 AM
We are not being 'mean' to him, he's just annoying. He doesn't read the rules, ignores us when we point them out to him, and even when he read the rules he flatly refuses to follow them.

Also, wether we are being 'mean' to him has no effect on him getting banned, that was entirely his own fault.

Ayumi
05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Just to let everyone know I have been a little preoccupied due to my wedding being so close. But here I am and this spam has got to stop.