PDA

View Full Version : Amazon_Goddess' Gallery of Pictures

tiv
05-02-2005, 09:19 AM
could have sworn i'd already made you one...ah well. Oo;..

Amazon_Goddess
05-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Sorry if you did already tiv....I am a baka sumtimes, but neways, thanks!

Okay ppls, this is my gallery, in all it's glory. I will try my best to keep the pics coming, only if everyone wants to see 'em

Plz post your comments! Good or bad I want to hear from you! I won't be a better artist until I know my faults!

Also, before anyone asks, I do not copy my art from any source, it all comes from my head, and if I do use a reference for a pic (i.e., if I draw kenshin or sumthin) then I will let you know.

Okay, heres pic #1, #2, and #3!

tiv
05-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Sorry if you did already tiv....I am a baka sumtimes, but neways, thanks!

Okay ppls, this is my gallery, in all it's glory. I will try my best to keep the pics coming, only if everyone wants to see 'em

Plz post your comments! Good or bad I want to hear from you! I won't be a better artist until I know my faults!

Also, before anyone asks, I do not copy my art from any source, it all comes from my head, and if I do use a reference for a pic (i.e., if I draw kenshin or sumthin) then I will let you know.

Okay, heres pic #1, #2, and #3!
hmn, well...i don't reconize your artwork...so...maybe you haven't had a gallery before o_o;..aha..i have no idea, i'm so forgetful...

also, i like your drawings of the two girls with wings, very nice..the one reminds me of sailor moon...with the purple hair..has that sort of feel to it, you know? and i like the dress with all the bows on it :3 very nice.

Amazon_Goddess
05-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Thank you! Actually, the one that looks like Sailor Moon is from a show/manga I was going to create.....I will post the whole cast soon too...
I have had them drawn out for awhile, but I just don't want to post it yet....

Heres some new ones...The one of Brolli (DBZ) I drew ages ago, (7th or 8th grade) and ye, I used a pic for it. The other two are a bit more recent, but sadly for me, all my kewlest drawings are in my humongous sketchbook (Too big for the scanner) and these are just doodles I've done in my free time...so until I have more time, you'll just hafta wait to see my best ^.0

Plz! I need more people to post thier comments instead of just tiv you know....(no offense tiv lol)

Well, heres 3 more, and in case your wondering whats next to the bunny girl, its a carrot, but it got cut off...... x.x;

LizaLiza
05-03-2005, 06:41 PM
O.O Mazin' Amazon. I loved your work...so pretty. I especially like the first one you did in your first post. I want to see more I say!! =D I also really liked the second one in your second post. n_n

Tragedy
05-03-2005, 07:27 PM
i really like all of your pic's i love your attention to detail especially the rose with the thorn's i could have swore i have seen that before but anyway keep the art work coming

Amazon_Goddess
05-04-2005, 06:17 AM
Thankies ppl I will post some more later, like I said, I really want to show some better work, so I am gonna try to make some new ones instead of showing you my older ones. I will post some mor pics a lil later ^.0

TodayIsMine
05-04-2005, 02:00 PM
WOW! amazon...your artwork is great. you have a unique style it seems...i have never seen drawing like that. obviously i have seen anime drawings, but the style you give in your own is unique to...mine for example. your last pic looks like Brolly from DBZ...is it? and your other pics, did you draw them yourself or are they copied? if they're freehand then i am proud of you.

btw, go check out my gallery...it's kinda drifted off to the second fanart page, but heh...coud u go gimme some pointers if u dont mind. im trying hard, but ive lost inspiration, maybe u could give me some.

Amazon_Goddess
05-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Thankz for the support everyone!

Flame, yes that one guy is Brolli from DBZ, and no, for all the other drawinz (The ones except Brolli) I didn't use any pics, they are all free-hand.

Also Flame, I have checked out your gallery before, and I love your work! Thanks for your support bro, but like I could really give you pointers?! Your artworks awesome. But maybe I will stop by your gallery and see if I can give you some ideas for drawings

Everyone, heres more for you, hope you enjoy! (The YYH pic did have a reference that I used, all others are freehand, that includes my previous ones too [Besides Brolli])

TodayIsMine
05-04-2005, 03:08 PM
amazon, i like the originality you use in ur art. i am looking forward to more, and im probably gonna work on some more of my own. btw, i like the third on on ur latest post (girl with bun hair and katana).

ShokubaiYume
05-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Wow! You've got some real talent, Amazon! Keep up the good work!!

Amazon_Goddess
05-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Thank you everyone! I am tryin my best to keep 'em coming, but I really wish more people would notice! Maybe I'm not that good....I don't know.....

But anyways, if you want to say some things that are wrong w/ my drawinz, like some pointers, feel free....I won't take it offensively....and thank you to everyone who's been giving me constant support!!! You guys really make my day!!! ^.0

Oh yea and heres a dumb pic, it was the last one on my file thats scanned, so I will post more when I scan more...newayz, I just like her hair kinda....

Devilstears
05-06-2005, 08:09 PM
(I told you I would check your drawings out) Wow they are REALLY good. I like them a lot.

LizaLiza
05-06-2005, 09:11 PM
The YYH one looked great! So did the others to but I liked the Yu Yu one the most. Keep them coming! n_n

TodayIsMine
05-06-2005, 09:24 PM
amazon...i really liked that last one u posted. really cool.

Nachtzehrer
05-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Amazon, you can really draw well, especially the last one.

Wolf Demon Rin
05-07-2005, 12:27 AM
wow.....well you got great talent

Amazon_Goddess
05-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Thankies ppl! your support is great! I will try and post more when I get the chance! And the last one was s'posed to be an outline for my character, but she wasn't exactly what I wanted...anyways, the more comments the better so keep em coming and i will keep the drawinz comin! ^_^

Amazon_Goddess
05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
heres some more for your viewing pleasure! lol

Innotech
05-09-2005, 04:16 PM
heres some more for your viewing pleasure! lol
AAAH!! I love that catgirl one! http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

TodayIsMine
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM
good work amazon. keep em coming. i'm trying to get insired by u lol. hope thats not a bad thing to u.

Amazon_Goddess
05-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Wow I'm flattered actually ^_^ I'm glad I inspire you in come way, hopefully I inspire others too! I'm working hard to get better, maybe one day I will be good enough to do my own show!

Also, I would really like some comments about the last guy on my last post....ya see, I don't draw guys too good.....does he even look like a guy?

Well, as long as ppl keep checkin out my gallery, i will keep posting pictures! Thank you to Lady of Violets an Flame Demon too, because you keep checkin up on my gallery, I really appreciate it!

TodayIsMine
05-11-2005, 07:14 PM
lol. amazon, that's no problem at all. i love ur art. so cool.

Amazon_Goddess
05-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Okay, I'm gonna try something right here--

Since I don't show any of my friends any anime pics I draw (it would ruin my rep) I can't ask them this question:

Who draws better? Me or my brother?

The following is my Brothers Picture--(he says this os one of his best so far)

Plz tell me who you think is the better artist, me or my brother? I need an honest opinion here.

1withanime
05-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Wow I'm flattered actually ^_^ I'm glad I inspire you in come way, hopefully I inspire others too! I'm working hard to get better, maybe one day I will be good enough to do my own show!

Also, I would really like some comments about the last guy on my last post....ya see, I don't draw guys too good.....does he even look like a guy?

Well, as long as ppl keep checkin out my gallery, i will keep posting pictures! Thank you to Lady of Violets an Flame Demon too, because you keep checkin up on my gallery, I really appreciate it!in my pesonal opinion, you are already really good and desrve your own show, keep it up

LizaLiza
05-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Tee hee. Anytime Amazon. I will always check up on your gallery....It's so special!!!

This is such a late post for me. oo; Argh. Anyways, he does look like a guy and it looks pretty nice. I would give it a nine outa ten; ten being the highest.

And I don't know who would be better...you or your brother, kinda hard to say. Your both good. n_n; But now that I look back at your brothers picture...(Sorry I might sound like a suck up.) But Amazon, I think you're a little more skilled.

TodayIsMine
05-14-2005, 06:09 AM
amazin...my honest opinion is this: i think (since i havent's seen your brother's people pics) that you're better than him at drawing the figure of the body (shape and tone and all that). he seems to be good at warrior monster thingys (obviously because that's all ive seen).

so i'll leave you with this...you are better. but you can still improve, because your brother is too close behind you. but yes, like i said, you're better (in my opinion)

Amazon_Goddess
05-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Yay! I love you guys! Mwahahaha! In your face brother!!!!

But yea, I won't let it go to my head. And your right Flame, we do both draw different things. But I'd have to say his style is a little sloppy.

And Lady of Violets, your so sweet! Thank you! *really feels special*

I will try and post more, but first I'm gonna make a whole bunck so my aunt doesn't complain that I wanna use her scanner every day (lol)

1withanime
05-14-2005, 03:02 PM
i think that you are way too good to not have your own anime or manga out

Amazon_Goddess
05-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Wow thakies very much! I really wish that I could! I've always wanted to, in fact....*sweatdrops* I have 5 different ideas for anime and mangas, and I've already designed all the characters for each one!

But thank you, your compliment means a whole bunch to me!

1withanime
05-14-2005, 03:34 PM
i am being honest, i am very picky about anime artwork too!

Amazon_Goddess
05-17-2005, 06:05 PM
heres some new work...

plz comment!!!

TodayIsMine
05-17-2005, 06:33 PM
holy crap amazon. these are really good. i especially like the second one...very VERY good!

LizaLiza
05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Pwa haa haa! I am early with my post this time!! Wait...i'm a day behind..oooo. oo;

Same as usual, they are all looking great! The last one is my favorite.

Amazon_Goddess
05-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Thankies a whole lotta 'otta peeps! And even though you weren't early this time Violet, at least you posted at all! Thanks to you both, cuz I would have to be giving CPR to my gallery if it wasn't for you 2 bein so faithful! So thanks!

I think I've got an okay amount up, since it doesn't really take me too long to draw these....Anyways, More Comin soon to anyone else who wants to see!

Aisuru
05-19-2005, 11:46 AM
*Can't believe eyes*
Oh my gosh! i just love your Pics!
Keep it up, there just so adorable.

~Aisuru~

Amazon_Goddess
05-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Thank you Aisuru! And also thanks for the rep ^_^ I promise more soon to anyone who wants to see, I've just had strep, (so I gotta catch up in skool) and I also have a big art project due....

Something that I also wanted to bring up (that might be off topic, but it does concern my art so maybe not) Is that, well, this is the first year that I have taken art. And pplz I know like my anime artwork, but my teacher doesn't allow me to draw anime characters for anything, because she says that anime is copying of of other artist's styles.

But isn't realism, or drawing abstract copying off of other artist's styles? I mean, they did do it first, so if you do it, aren't you using their styles? I never 'copy' any other anime artist's work, it all comes from my head. So why wouldn't that be considered a talent? I don't know, I'm good at drawing real people, but anime ppl are so much more fun....

The Rebel
05-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Ok, you asked for it and now you get it. Here is my honest opinion. You have faces down pat, especially female faces. If I was you, (and of course I need practice in all areas of drawing figures.) I'd practice more on arms and legs. Muscles especially. You have the clothes thing down pretty good. Myself, I prefer to use color in mine. (Been a long time since I've done any drawing though, creative block.) I see you're on the conservative side when it comes to drawing women. Namely, their endowment, which is fine. I lean towards the other way. All in all, I rate you a 7/10. Hope to see more of your stuff, and maybe venturing into color and such.

Amazon_Goddess
05-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Thank you for your honest opinion ^_^ I do appreciate it.

Amazon_Goddess
05-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Okay, here ish sum more, plz tell me what you think!!!

The Rebel
05-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Not bad, not bad at all. The feet on the first one could use a little more detail, but otherwise you have his body looking sharp.
Two thumbs up!

LizaLiza
05-28-2005, 06:54 PM
I liked the first one, Amazon. But the second one...her eyes just look a little big. But then I thought, "Her eyes are probably suppose to be that way." I don't know. Many thoughts going through my mind as you can see. I give the first one a 9 and the second one an 8. =D

tiv
05-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Okay, here ish sum more, plz tell me what you think!!!
the thumb of the guy's hand wouldn't curl that way if he was gripping a weapon. try doing the same pose in a mirror and see how comfortable it is, then try again with a comfortable position and try drawing it that way.

also, i believe the eyes are too close but that's just an opinion, some anime styles have the eyes close like that.

i love the clothing, i think it looks wonderful ^_^; you also do a really nice job on the hair.

NVLM_ZK
05-29-2005, 09:06 AM
O_O.......

That cool looks.......God...

Keep do it.

raziel
05-29-2005, 02:47 PM
goodwork amazon

Amazon_Goddess
05-31-2005, 07:16 AM
Your right therebel, the feet coulda used more detail to match the rest of him, they kinda stick out cuz they're a lil plain...

Violet, I noticed that too...I was trying to make her look innocent-ish w/ the big eyes, but I did go a lil too far.....lol

Tiv I thought you would never post in my thread again! But thank you for your comments, and you are exactly right about the hand thing....*stands in mirror holding a katana* yeah, thumb is totally in wrong position, it should be pointing out, not paralell w/ the rest of his hand, also, your probably right w/ the eyes thing too. I am really horrible at drawing guys! But thank you for your compliments too!

Also thank you very much NVLM_ZK and Raziel, your both so sweet!

I will post more as soon as I can, in the meantime, look out for them!

mr.JINKS
05-31-2005, 09:58 AM
cool art.To tell u this is thery good,but still u have to work much harder becase there are some thing which tick me off.Like the cat woman s arm.Its a bit small or the wright leg of the bunny girl agin you have to made it smaller.But those misstakes are littel and not importan.Please dont think of this as an insolt.My art is also as bad,even
lorser i have to work on my proportions.

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 10:29 AM
not bad,but could use a little work.

Amazon_Goddess
05-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Please, if you are going to critisize my work, do you mind telling me exactly what is wrong with it? In order to be a better artist, I need to know exactly what's wrong so that I can improve. I can handle any critism you throw at me, any of it, but just give me something to work with!

Also, mr. JINKS, thx for you rcomment, but the reason they are smaller is because they are farther back than the other arm or other leg. But I do understand what your trying to say.

mr.JINKS
05-31-2005, 10:39 AM
Please, if you are going to critisize my work, do you mind telling me exactly what is wrong with it? In order to be a better artist, I need to know exactly what's wrong so that I can improve. I can handle any critism you throw at me, any of it, but just give me something to work with!

Also, mr. JINKS, thx for you rcomment, but the reason they are smaller is because they are farther back than the other arm or other leg. But I do understand what your trying to say.

Then i have to say a big

SORRY!

VARLY
05-31-2005, 11:00 AM
I like it ----- your imagination's rich ^^
for the opinion, i think some of the art's pose & expression's not so natural, that's why it looks alittle stiff...... well, just my opinion though ^^
sides of the pic's alittle blur [maybe because u r using pencil, pencil's work usually fades n blurs easily], it's a good artwork ^^

Amazon_Goddess
05-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Lol thx mr.JINKS! Also, thank VARLY, and thx for giving me something to work with ^.^ And your exactly right, I do use pencil, and it makes it blurry, especially in the one w/ the princess girl. And thanks for saying I have a good imagination! I try to think up alot of different ideas, and I never copy off of other anime artist's work, so it's actually harder than most people think!

Also, just because I ask for critism, doesn't mean I don't like compliments! Compliments are good really! Lol ^^

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 12:00 PM
this is my criticisim as an art student:proportions are off a bit,eyes espically are to bug and dont have much detail.hair is too stiff,it has a ''yu-gi-oh'' look to it (if thats what you were aiming for then you did it well).clothes are also very stiff looking in some pics.theres no expression in the eyes.they look like dolls...i had some of these problems when i started out,espically the dead eyes,but my professor pushed me and pushed me until i got it right.i hope your talent fully blossoms soon.your at a good start.

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 12:01 PM
corrections on my previous post...proportions are off and eyes are too big...ok..thats it

g0d_of_death
05-31-2005, 04:09 PM
WOW, Amazon, you're pics are amazing! I should have checked them out sooner. These are awesome! Good job ^^

The Rebel
05-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Your right therebel, the feet coulda used more detail to match the rest of him, they kinda stick out cuz they're a lil plain...

Violet, I noticed that too...I was trying to make her look innocent-ish w/ the big eyes, but I did go a lil too far.....lol

Tiv I thought you would never post in my thread again! But thank you for your comments, and you are exactly right about the hand thing....*stands in mirror holding a katana* yeah, thumb is totally in wrong position, it should be pointing out, not paralell w/ the rest of his hand, also, your probably right w/ the eyes thing too. I am really horrible at drawing guys! But thank you for your compliments too!

Also thank you very much NVLM_ZK and Raziel, your both so sweet!

I will post more as soon as I can, in the meantime, look out for them!What do you mean you are horrible at drawing guys? So far I'd say you draw them better than you do gals. But I'm used to the more endowed cleavage, myself. Like Ryoko, Iaka, and Mihoshi. But many people have no problem with those things, except when it comes to drawing them themselves. Some people are very conscious of what others might think. All that matters is what you're comfortable with. Once you become more advanced in your work, then think about maybe playing with other proportions. But you sure are comfortable with guys, guys don't have a whole lot to stare at like women do. Ok, I've probably said too much so I'm out of here for now. Laterz.

Ωmega
05-31-2005, 04:41 PM
i have to agree,you do much better with the male form.and dont beat yourself up over some comments(including my own).if you dont think your work is good then itll never be good.have more faith in yourself.

Amazon_Goddess
06-01-2005, 07:14 AM
*sniff* Thanks guys...your all great, thank you! Its kinda sad that I draw guys better than girls tho, I always thought it the other way around. But I think I know why, I'm kinda afraid that if I draw a girl too, well, you know, then ppl will think I'm a hentai freak. I also think that I don't put enough time and effort into my drawings. Everyone of these drawings have taken me a half hour tops. I really don't get into it like I should. But then again, thats not an excuse, I just think that if I worked harder then maybe I could get better.

MaruDashi, I really hope I could be as good as you some day! You really are incredible! I am going to keep on working really hard, maybe one day I will be able to make my own manga ^^ I didn't know anime could be so hard, you know, like have so many details that you've gotta watch out for. I always thought real people were hard to draw, but anime is difficult in its own way. Anyways, do you think I have any promise at all? I don't want to be chasing after something that I will never be able to do...

The Rebel
06-01-2005, 12:40 PM
*sniff* Thanks guys...your all great, thank you! Its kinda sad that I draw guys better than girls tho, I always thought it the other way around. But I think I know why, I'm kinda afraid that if I draw a girl too, well, you know, then ppl will think I'm a hentai freak. I also think that I don't put enough time and effort into my drawings. Everyone of these drawings have taken me a half hour tops. I really don't get into it like I should. But then again, thats not an excuse, I just think that if I worked harder then maybe I could get better.

MaruDashi, I really hope I could be as good as you some day! You really are incredible! I am going to keep on working really hard, maybe one day I will be able to make my own manga ^^ I didn't know anime could be so hard, you know, like have so many details that you've gotta watch out for. I always thought real people were hard to draw, but anime is difficult in its own way. Anyways, do you think I have any promise at all? I don't want to be chasing after something that I will never be able to do...You hit the nail right on the spot with the Hentia thing. That was what I was trying to get at,but without being to forward about it. Trying to keep it PG-13 you know. I knew a guy in HS that could draw a full scene picture with characters and all, plus color in a half an hour. And his stuff looked just like something from TV. My dear Amazon Goddess, just remember practice is all you need to get better. You have talent, so don't give up. If you do give up, I'll pester you until you go back to drawing. And don't be afraid to experiment with scenes, backgrounds, color, or any of that other stuff. If you feel like you're stuck, practice one of these to break the routine up. You don't want to practice yourself into a creative block.

LizaLiza
06-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Ah, well, you did try your best, right? She's still nice and could sweep some of my artwork away like nothing. I can't wait for your next batch of artwork! n_n

Mayonnaise
06-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Heh, Amazon Goddess' art is way better than mine. =Sweatdrop.=

Very nice. Keep on drawing! ^__^

Amazon_Goddess
06-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so supportive of me! You all are really great, I would probably quit if it wasn't for all of you! I tend to get really mad when I see ppl better than me, my mom says I am way too competitive and she's probably right. If I'm not the best, than I don't feel like doing it. But because of all of you, I think I can get better, and I'm gonna really try! (that was a lil sappy for me to say, but at least I get my point across right?)

Also, I will post more art this week! So plz look out for it! ^.0

naiume
06-08-2005, 01:16 PM
wow, you r amazing, i havent seen ur bros work but ill go with ur work no matter wat you rock....good shading..nai waits for more art...:badrazz: you better than meh.

Amazon_Goddess
06-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Thank you very much naiume!

Okay guys, heres another instllment, just to let you know that after this, it might be awhile til I post sum more, since skools out n all, but I will try.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I also have an account on minitokyo.net, as MikaAmazoness there, just so everyone knows I am not stealin arts from there and vice-versa.

Pics #3 and 4 are for some thingy on minitokyo.net, they wanted sum1 to draw their RPG characters

Pic # 5 is for a manga that I created, there are also 3 other main characters, but these are the two main main ones, he's some teeneager dude, adn for some reason tons of demons are after him (it's revealed towards the end) And she's his guardian angel, appointed to protect him. It's very actiony, and also very cute ^^ (Now all I need to do is get started....lol)

Also, plz gimme your comments! All types of comments, as always, are appreciated!

naiume
06-09-2005, 08:05 AM
y wont you post more? well i love all of ur drawings so far i really havent seen a mistake in alot of them.id say u r the best drawer on this forum..

Amazon_Goddess
06-09-2005, 08:37 AM
y wont you post more? well i love all of ur drawings so far i really havent seen a mistake in alot of them.id say u r the best drawer on this forum..
Well, I'm really flattered that you think so naiume, but I think that alot of ppl here are better than I am ^^ I still have a long way to go before I compare, but I hope to get better soon! (I am very impatient, but progress does take time...*sigh*)

Thank you bunches for your comment tho, I really appreciate you checkin up on my gallery! ^.0

naiume
06-09-2005, 11:59 AM
heh, im goin to check on it every hour(not really) but every day i will...
you r the best to me......i really think you r i liked the last ones the best.

TodayIsMine
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
amazon! these are really good! especially the second one (of ur new bunch). ur getting better! keep it up.

Amazon_Goddess
06-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Awww thx Flame 0.~
I hope I am gettin better, and I agree, I like the second one best too!

Also, I wanted to say that the last three aren't shaded cuz I wanted to color them ^^

TodayIsMine
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
amazon...just now i was taking a close look at ur second one. i am trying to get pointers from it. i swear...u r amazing.

LizaLiza
06-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Oooo! Oooo! Amazon! I like these ones as well! I especially like the fourth one! It's so CUTE! n.n

Amazon_Goddess
06-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Sheesh Flame, thanks a bunches, I really am flattered ^^ Well, hope you find something there that helps you, tho I keep tellin you u don't need help -.-;

Also, thankies Violet, I'm glad you liked that one, I thought she was really cute too!

Also, everyone who was in the RPG I submitted pics 4 n 5 for said they liked them too, and wanted me to draw more! Yay! I am very excited 0.~

Thanks again to my two most faithful commentors, you guys are great!

EvaŽ
06-10-2005, 02:02 PM
... No comment , it's.. it's.. just .. Fantastic!! I really like the right one in the bunch with the dolphin's. That girl rocks !!

Amazon_Goddess
06-10-2005, 02:05 PM
... No comment , it's.. it's.. just .. Fantastic!! I really like the right one in the bunch with the dolphin's. That girl rocks !!
Lol ^^ I had a feeling that some ppl would like that one, I'm not goth, but you don't really have to be to like it, I jsut knew that some ppl liked that kinda stuff better than others, so I drew it. Anyways, glad to hear you liked it!!!

EvaŽ
06-10-2005, 02:11 PM
hehehe I'm not goth either , but like you said you don't have to be a goth to like it ^^

The Rebel
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Referring to post #64. I think I'll supply my thoughts and feeling of each pic in order. Left to right.
Pic 1. The shading is very well done, but the head looks alittle bit large.
pic 2. I love this one. Your proportions are very well balanced, shading is superb. And facial structure same as standard anime styling.
pic 3. Upper proportions are good, but too much leg from the knee down. Could use some shading to give it that added dimension of detail.
pic 4. Could have used more detail as far as the feet go, but this could have been done just by shading.
pic 5. Proportions are good, could use shading for added detail.

All in all, fine work.
Now for my opinion, please remember it's opinion only. You can tell me to stick it up my,,, well you know what I mean. Here we go. I think you should get into the habit of shading all your pictures, you have that down. You need to practice your proportions more. Some pics you have them perfect, while others are half there, and a small few still lack logical proportions, (length of legs, size of head.) those types of things. The first two look great, but the last three look unfinished compared to the first two.
Now for my feelings on this. You still do far better than I do. Maybe being obsessive-compulsive doesn't help with my learning to draw bodies, heads, or muscle tone. Your shading skills very good when you use them. You add such fine detail just with the shading, almost 3-D like. I can't even begin to imagine what you could do if you started using coloured pencils in your works. Just remember though, you aren't drawing just for our approval. You should be doing it because you like it, love it. Do it as a way to express yourself. It's healthy to enjoy art and get better at it because you WANT to. But it's not healthy if you work hard at it, doing just because you want others to like you, not even caring about the art itself. Sorry, about the professor stuff there. I have said enough, but keep it coming. I do keep an eye out for more of your work. *waves* PM me sometime, laterz.

naiume
06-10-2005, 02:56 PM
well ,i still think there the next thing to perfect.

Amazon_Goddess
06-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Racs, stick it up your ****!!! LMAO j/p, I just thought it was wierd you would say that? You know, I do ask for critism, I don't mind having it for breakfeast lunch and dinner you know lol

Also, I wanted to say that the last three aren't shaded cuz I wanted to color them ^^Also, if ya woulda seen my other post, then ya woulda seen that I didn't shade the last three intentionally.

Thaks for your comments lots tho! I hope you keep on ratin my drawinz truthfully, you always give me sumthin to work w/ ^^

Also, thx for your lil speech there, even tho it was a lil professor-ey, I'm glad you said it, it really got my spirits up. Your right, I do love to draw, and I should be doing it because I love it. I really do care what other ppl think tho...but I will try and keep in mind what you said. Thx again Racs 0.~

Ωmega
06-17-2005, 03:47 PM
i really like the one you did of kiddy grade *applauses* the one of the angels cute too,but her wings look sharp and pointy

Amazon_Goddess
06-18-2005, 12:35 PM
i really like the one you did of kiddy grade *applauses* the one of the angels cute too,but her wings look sharp and pointy
Thank you! Seems like everyone liked the Kiddy Grade one best, but that didn't surprise me, since I luvvled that one too ^^ And your right, I didn't really take much time w/ the wings either, they coulda been better on all the pics. Thx alotta 4 your comment MaruDashi, I can always count on your compliments and your constructive critizisms 0.~

/Aifa|
07-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^

Amazon_Goddess
07-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^
I am glad you liked them! Thanks! *squeezes* Oh yea, and thx for the tips too, I admired how kewl your art looks in color, so thx for your suggestions! I will try that out, hopefully they turn out good 0.0' Well, anyways, thx again ^.~

.Lovebeat
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I wish I could be as good as you! Keep it up, 'cause you are great at drawings! ;)

Amazon_Goddess
07-08-2005, 03:26 PM
I wish I could be as good as you! Keep it up, 'cause you are great at drawings! ;)
Awww! Thank you! But I have seen your drawings Megami91, and I think yours are good too! Well, thx for your kind words! ^.^

Amazon_Goddess
07-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I hate double-posting in my old thread, but oh well, just thought I would throw this one out, coz its pretty funny, neways, I have taken evry1's advice, and am working on some color drawings right now, also I am working on contest entries (I am sure some of you noticed the contests underway) so I will post them as soon as their done ^.^ Thx again to all meh peeps who have checked out my gallery and who continue to.

Marie2007
07-29-2005, 04:40 PM
they are great

EvaŽ
07-29-2005, 04:50 PM
cool!! I want to be served like that *-* nahahaha XDD good job!

LizaLiza
07-30-2005, 11:53 PM
O_O Amazon posted! It's been a while since I've checked out your gallery...

I like this picture, especially the mini anime characters. I think I can name them all. ^.^ But there was also another thing I noticed, I think she needs a chin. o.o

That's all that I think is wrong with it. 9/10.

You're still doing a wonderful job, Amazon!

The Rebel
07-31-2005, 12:19 AM
I can't REP your pic! *cries* And it's so cute! *cries more* I really do like it!

Mayonnaise
07-31-2005, 12:55 AM
Nice work. I really don't see anything wrong with it. 10/10. ^_^

Amazon_Goddess
07-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh wow thx so much guys! I am surprised ne1 even posted at all really, since evry1 has been so busy w/ summer stuff (I know I have!)

And I am glad you all thought it was good coz its definately one of my faves ^^ I just absolutely loved the whole idea n all, dont ask me how I came up w/ it! lol Neways, thx again guys, hopefully I will update soon ^.~

Amazon_Goddess
11-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Mwahaha double-post...

Well, I bet everyones all like, hey amazon's posting art again? It's been like 10 yrz! (actually like, 4 months or sumthin...) Anyways, I know everyone has heard all about AF n AG's Biggest Contest ever, well I couldn't enter coz I didn't get my scanner fixed in time... *pout* But, I just wanted to share w/ every1 the drawings that I made for it anyways ^.~

Ωmega
11-14-2005, 09:55 AM
im sorry to hear that you couldnt enter...i look foward to see what you were going to submit!!!

Amazon_Goddess
11-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Aww thankies Maru ^.^

My brother scanned these, so they look really bad, but make sure that you resize it in your browser or else it will look horrible!

Oh yea, they're up there in my previous post, I re-edited it

/Aifa|
11-15-2005, 06:25 AM
Yeah it sure has been a while since you got this back up! Im loving your new work here. They really are excellent drawings, and i think the only 'improvement' would be some color. :D Keep it up Amazon!!

Amazon_Goddess
11-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah it sure has been a while since you got this back up! Im loving your new work here. They really are excellent drawings, and i think the only 'improvement' would be some color. :D Keep it up Amazon!!
Thx Aifa ^.^ I had it all ready for color, actually, but since I missed the contest deadline, well, I decided to just not waste my time adding color so I just shaded it, I mean, it wasn't worthwhile to put any effort into coloring it for no reason. Anyways, thankies for ur comment Aifa! ^.~

Tira Misu
11-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Amazon, I love the very last piece of art you posted. Although, it could be a bit more polished, if that makes sense? However I love the line structure.

Wonderwice
11-15-2005, 01:19 PM
O.O" Wow!! Awesome!!
I wish I could draw like that...
keep up the good work!!

Amazon_Goddess
11-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Thank you everyone! And yes, Tira Misu you make sense when you say it should be polished a bit. I agree, but I didnt really put any effort in it after I realized that I wouldn't be entering the contest after all...

Anyways, thanks a bunch! I did really like them too, to me I liked the second one best coz I thought it was so cute! I'm thinking about re-doing them, adding color, and re-posting them again. (This time I will scan them myself, since my brother sucked at scanning them lol!) And then see if I get some better feedback then. Anyways, thx again everyone! ^.~

TodayIsMine
11-18-2005, 03:42 PM
nice stuff as usual my friend! keep up the good work Amazon

Mira Kaiba
11-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Awesome drawings! Keep up the awesome work!

LizaLiza
02-23-2006, 09:11 PM
...Holy COW how long has it BEEN since I've been back to your gallery, Amazon?! Like eight months or something! Such a long while and so much has happened that I forgot about this place. xx;;; I wonder if you even remember me... o.o;

I see you updated a while while back, too...and I like that small batch of drawings. 'Specially the first one! n.n

Baka
03-02-2006, 02:16 PM
These are good. I like the detail. Didn't see signs of too much erasing. Keep up the good work.

Amazon_Goddess
03-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Thk you! Hey I'm prolly gonna be workin on sum new drawings if I ever get the time, I really wanna update this gallery since I haven't in like, forever! Anyways, so yeah stay tuned new pics soon!! <3

_allismine_
03-16-2006, 09:46 PM
wow!! You are Amazing!! ever consider doing it as a living?

Amazon_Goddess
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM
**IMPORTANT! PLZ READ!**

I am finished with this account and this gallery. Please do not post any longer here. This account is also not going to be used any longer, my new account and username is: Maid Mia

So, if you see a gallery with these same arts in it under the name of Maid Mia, it's just me :) Anyways, I hope to see new supporters of my art! Please contact me with questions/requests or whatnots, and thank you so much for all of the people that supported me! Get in touch with me on my new account! Talk to ya all soon!! <3 <3 <3

.Gogo
08-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Hopefully everyone reads the above bulletin. All drawings here now belong to this username :)

xo, Mia