View Full Version : Acting

Link34
05-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Who loves to act?
Well i do.
I am a freshmen that trys to get into anyplay he an. LOl

Benitora_shadowman
05-01-2005, 04:28 AM
I'm not sure if I do like acting, but there is a tshirt theatere at school that is really good at acting. I sort of tried it and I think it's kinda fun, but I'm not joining any acting.

Amix
08-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I can be a very good actor, believe me...;) But I never tried going to a play and performing.

harakiri
08-05-2005, 08:45 PM
i'm a prety good actor.got me out of trouble a few times.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-05-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm not a good actor, so I don't like acting

helba
08-05-2005, 09:10 PM
im not an actor

Tsuna Kadiri
08-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Acting is ok. I'm not the best at it, though. I can't keep a straight face half of the time.. XD

Taikyo
08-05-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm not sure if I do like acting, but there is a tshirt theatere at school that is really good at acting. I sort of tried it and I think it's kinda fun, but I'm not joining any acting.
haha, yes. And they are the pride of Kalihi. They worked hard every day even through summer. XD I luve the Kalihi Carriban. Now that one was a funny. You 'emember Ju, and kev. They did the pergant men act. which was really funny!XP
Anyways, i did a bit of acting myself. yet i don't like it.^^; I just have a problem with speaking loud on stage. =/ But when i do get pass that, i'm not half bad. My older sis is in that T-shirt theather, and its really hard. Soo much emotional drama! XD

cowboydemon666
08-05-2005, 11:35 PM
I was in advanced drama at my school but I didnt like it at all so this year I'm not gonna be in it. But you got to skip class ^_~ People say I'm a good actor but I dont think so. I exaggerate too much and laugh at random moments. If I was in any play, I would probably break out laughing in the middle of the stage for no reason. heh...

DragonNight
08-05-2005, 11:41 PM
My brother did some theater, and i did some acting when i was in my drama club in...><...Elementary... (I feel old ;_; ) but i havent really done anything in that area since...I want to though ^^

Die Tod von Euch
08-06-2005, 12:25 AM
I've been acting since I was 10, attended NYU majoring in drama for a brief time, competed in international acting competitions, and have an agent. Yeah...I think I enjoy acting.

And Dragonnight... I'm nearly ten years older than you are. You have no need to feel old...at all.

Mira Kaiba
08-06-2005, 12:27 AM
I was in a school play, but I like writing screenplays better than being in them. It's less stress to your person. :)

Hero
08-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I won't act in a theater or anything like that but when i'm fighting and i'm losing i'll act injury to get themm in a submission hold but i only use acting when necessary.

robofighter
08-06-2005, 01:09 AM
i love acting! it's so fun! i got to be in a few school plays and i liked it alot. i guess i'm preety good at it. i'm not like perfect or anything. but yeah i think it's lots of fun.

Ollie
08-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Acting is fun. I've been in several plays [ended up having to save one from being an utter failure because no one could remember their lines and I had to improvise], and I'm told I'm good at it, too.

I don't go to our school's Drama Club or join the school plays, though, because the usual people who do those things are turds and they annoy me.