PDA

View Full Version : fullmetal

sashi
04-27-2005, 06:17 PM
ibvabobovbiuiuaiuvgviuyguygccufuftufcuygcuycuycuyg cugcugcgcjyguyfuuycvuyciiviuvhubviubviu
ohbiubviviuiuvivgiiiiiftfifiuufufiuiufufgiuiufghui kufifikgffiufyufiufiufufufuifiuyfiufiufiufufuytftf tfftyfutftiufufguyuy
gfgfkfjkfjfjhfjfjfhfhfhfhfhfhffhfhfhfhfhffhfhfhfhf hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfh
jfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfhhhhfhfhfhfhfhfhfh fhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhffjhjhalgjhlahjhflghlghfslgl
glkjhljhlkhsglhlsjghlsjfdlkhdskjghflsjlhlghslkjglj shfglfsjdljhljdhfgjsfhfljhldskfjdldjhdlhgfdjsk
sdflkjshjhglfhhslskhlhsgfuhflshflgflsjkfhljghfslhh glshglksjfsjhgsfdhgfhglkjsdhhslhlg;jkl
lghslgkjhjhslgjhflghhghgjhjlkhdshkhshglshlhfhgshlf jgfkjlfkhfkjlhjklhfdlhfjkhhfghghgjh
hgfgldkjhshgfljsdjghgfshkjghglkjshkjgf

Hikey™
04-27-2005, 06:27 PM
This should be deleted!!!!!!!

red storm
04-28-2005, 02:04 AM
You know, this site has rules against spamming. Try reading them or you wont last long here.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253

~ Red storm, guardian of the RPG forum.

ESCAFLOWNE
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Why would u post thar? Please start reading the rules but also dont post stuff that you know is breaking rules.

Benitora_shadowman
05-04-2005, 01:05 AM
hehehe, I got shocked when I saw this. Anyways, i dont get it.... I mean please dont post that anymore coz you might get in trouble.

Ayumi
05-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Repeat:Just to let everyone know I have been a little preoccupied due to my wedding being so close. But here I am and this spam has got to stop.... Oh Additionally.... Sashi you are warned for spam