PDA

View Full Version : Aifa's Work

/Aifa|
02-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Yep, this is my gallery! ^^

Im going to post all my work in here. I call it 'work' because i did most of this stuff in High School, and almost all my stuff is original, hence not inspired by any specific anime/manga, just my imagination.

...i recently had all my work moved into this thread.
__________________________________________________ _______________

The first one is half fanart, and half of my own stuff. I modified the gundam as you can see.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Calm2.jpg
Hope you all like it. I did this in the ninth grade. Which is 4 years ago ^^

...i just sat down one day and had the idea of more human sized gundams, and my mind went from there.:laugh:

Inuyasha_c15
02-18-2005, 09:12 AM
Nice art! If that was four years ago I'd love to see how good you are now.

/Aifa|
02-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Thanks. And yeah, my recent art is better than that one. But i still need to scan them ^^

Daxe
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
i like it very well done. I would watch an anime if it was based off this lol

Heaven warrior
02-25-2005, 07:52 AM
I almost like all of your works great job.
And keep going on because, those who
love art have a "GIFT".

____
02-25-2005, 03:44 PM
wow, you did an excellent job there.

I like the coloration, shading and the detail. Keep it up! XD

raziel
03-15-2005, 12:11 PM
cool gundam

/Aifa|
03-16-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the opinions. Since everyone seems to like it so far, i posted another piece of fan art in a new thread, i did it 2 years after this one.

/Aifa|
03-16-2005, 10:29 AM
This is a huge acrylic painting i did on my high school art room wall in the 11th grade (2 years ago). It took over 10 hours! Of course, i got permission to do it ^^

I named her "Ryoko". I designed her from scratch, i have the original designs on paper, i just need to scan them. Since the painting was so huge, i got it in 3 digital camera shots.

(the top)
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_top.jpg

(the middle)
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_mid.jpg

(the bottom)
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_end.jpg

(full size overview)
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_full.jpg

...Sorry for the bad quality! It looks so much better in real life. I had a bad digi camera with me.

Id like to hear opinions...

Chibi-chan
03-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Wow, I love it! That's some nice work, there, Aifa! I never would have guessed that you painted it, considering that it looks like it was just drawn with markers. I know that I could never do anything so good with paints, that's for sure! Not to mention that I would never be allowed to paint stuff on the walls of my art room...lol! All hail you, dude! :awe:

ladyanime
03-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Hmm...cute.She really is cute. that was just my sarcastic side coming through my good personality.

Hibiki-Vandread
03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Very nice painting its wonderful to bad it can't be put onto the desktop so that it would fit perfictly.You have talent my friend.

Negi
03-16-2005, 06:41 PM
WOW awsome ^_^

terry3330
03-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Wow!!!!

Crimson Soul
03-16-2005, 06:46 PM
it's a great painting. i like how you did the light and shading on it. i can't get shading right on paintings. Keep up the great work

Isunamaru
03-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Nice....
better than my pictures that i long ago used as fuel for a fire.....

Chibi-chan
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM
it's a great painting. i like how you did the light and shading on it. i can't get shading right on paintings. Keep up the great work
Same here...I can get the shading, but I can't blend it like you can, Aifa! My shading is like this...light, then suddenly dark!

Taikyo
03-16-2005, 07:32 PM
it's reaaaalllly nice! :D I would know 'cuz painting anime is hard...or that I'm having a hard time with painting....errr...i don't know. But you did an outstanding job Aifa! ^^

Red Dragon
03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
WOW! I love it! Do you have anything else?

/Aifa|
03-17-2005, 04:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your opinions. ^^

Any yeah, i have some other things i can show you all. Sadly, this is only a hobby so im too busy with university work right now. I havent drawn any anime in 2005 yet! -_-*

Painting anime can be hard, so you need a steady hand, a final plan, good paintbrushes, and a lot of patience. Shading is easy with acrylics, it can be easier than pencils with the right techniques. Just practice a lot. I always used to draw and colour in class with pens. The skin colour in that painting was created by mixing a lot of different paints, it was quite troublesome but looked good in the end. I like acrylics....

Missy
03-17-2005, 08:33 AM
..WoohOoo!! Time for MsAeris' artistic critique on Mr. Aifas wonderful work of art... ^_^

I'd have to say... I'm diggin it.. I'm an art lover myself and I've painted some Anime on canvas' many times in Art class... I did one painting of Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi.. and one girl really liked it and asked to Buy it... i was surprised because I never thought someone would actually want to buy my painting.... and 5 other people asked for it... haha... When I was painting it, I didnt really think much of it, Because it was just a project that I wanted to get done, but I DID work hard on it...... And yeah I sold it.. >_< .. I wish I had taken a picture of it.... =\ ....

Anyway... critique... I'm kinda iffy on her chest area... its like her "breasts" are unproportionate... like they look like they could be raised up a bit... unless you were going for that saggy type >_<.. and her upper legs are kinda long... Maybe its just me.. ...*shrugs*...

But other than that, I think it looks awesome... ^_^ .. keep up your wonderful workz of art.. POST MORE!!! :D

~MsAeris

/Aifa|
03-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks. ^^ I always need critical analysis of my work, ...its hard to get it when you get such a good reputation at school for art, and my teachers dont know a thing about anime ("why are the eyes so big??" ><).

Glad you brought it up Miss. The issue with the large thighs had plagued my mind when i finished it, it was kinda obvious that her thighs were a bit too big, but i was thinking part if this feeling comes from the head being too small...and it also becomes smaller when you look up at it, which is what you have to do since its high up the wall. As a result, her lower body appears to be proportionately larger than the upper body i guess. The breasts did occur to be 'sagging' (hmm, isnt that a word for old people?) but i was thinking maybe more of a 'no-bra' look.... hehe, ok im just kidding, i agree it is going down too much. ><

In theory, i could do these touch ups on it:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_top_diagnostic.jpg

...and get roughly this:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ryoko_top_edited.jpg

...hopefully, that cures the issues...*looks at pic* Actually, im confident that it does.

EDIT: Oh yeah, selling art has always been weird for me. In one hand, i want the money, on the other i want to keep it since i spent so much effort on it and its my own unique creation. ><

Missy
03-17-2005, 07:07 PM
lol... "no-bra look".... that's a first.... well, kinda.. Anyway. it looks good ^__^ *high fives*

And I agree about the selling art thing.. I sat there for a while thinkin if I should sell it or not... Because I wanted to keep it too... =\ ... Well, the girl looked like she really wanted it and asked me to name the price too... O_O .... So i was like, what the hey..... I'll sell. ^_^.

Nice work though.

Dark-Angel
03-24-2005, 08:42 AM
it's verry cool i love to draw manga end my room is ful whit pictures of manga som of them i draw my self buth notto big wel it is a verry cool drawing

Greets Dark-Angel

/Aifa|
04-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Ok, im going to just make a thread for ALL my work. I wonder if i can move this one....

/Aifa|
04-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks dude. You should take a picture of your room sometime ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 11:26 AM
My shading is like this...light, then suddenly dark!
Heh, sounds like me! My art teacher (the one from Hell) always said I wasn't shading well enough... which is pretty true.. but she went overbored with it... >__<

Thats a really good painting you did there, Aifa dear. People don't give painters enough credit most of the time... I know I sure couldn't paint if my life depended on it. Now if only my teachers would let me draw on the walls.. ^____^

I'd like to see more of your work. Tis' very good.

blackanimeprincess
04-11-2005, 12:22 PM
great job.. i wish i could but i cant even draw a stick figure lol keep up the good work! and i would like to see more of your paintings.

Dark-Angel
04-12-2005, 08:57 AM
oke i will thake picture and just so you no it i am not a dude
i'm a girl ^_^ wel

lots of love Dark_Angel

/Aifa|
04-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Heh, sorry about that! ^^;;

Ill keep a look out for the pic if you post it in this forum.

Oh yeah, Thanks to everyone for their opinions!!! ^^

/Aifa|
04-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Ok, this is fanart. The girl below is 'Arcia Rinslet' from the Capcom game "Chaos Legion".

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/arcia_final_resized2.jpg
It took me a while to do this. The original is a contour drawing on paper, i did the cel shading on the pc when i was in the 12th grade.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/arciaspecial_final.jpg
Just adding some flava to my work :P

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/arcia2.jpg
This is Arcia from the game.

lykeafoolppl
04-23-2005, 11:18 AM
ur gewd at coloring Aifa!

better than me +_+

luv it luv it.

/Aifa|
04-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Thanks!! ^^

But are you sure about that?? I heard from Aki that youre really good. Ill check out your work tommorow, i need to sleep now. =_= zzzz

lykeafoolppl
04-23-2005, 11:33 AM
haha im not very gewd, aki is gewd tho.

Missy
04-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Yes, dammit! you are good at coloring... very good... ^___^ i like that drawing, its lovely... I like the detail in her clothes and gunz.

awesome awesome ^^

/Aifa|
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Aww, thanksies!!! ^^

...im going to post some more stuff later when i get them scanned. Im also going to move all my old stuff into this thread.

/Aifa|
04-25-2005, 12:27 AM
OK, im going to use attachments from now on.

I did this one before the Arcia fanart. I designed a simple contour drawing of a Mech on paper, scanned it, and colored it in using the PC. Ive done much better mechs than this one!!! ...but they are too hard to color. >< ....ill post them later. I reckon my specialty is in mechs.

The first one is the final copy of my work.
The second one was early development work for proof of originality.

Missy
04-25-2005, 12:32 AM
Oh wow!.. *is completely amazed*..... That is really really nice! The end result looks very clean, and professional!... you really are good at coloring. ^__^ If I could rep you, I'd rep you 3 times. XD

Very good. You have some true artistic talent. ;]

stomponfrogs
04-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Wow, cool pics. I wish I can draw like that. :D

/Aifa|
04-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Heh, thanks for the comments!! ^^

Heres a variation to "Mech in Midnight", it took me a bit of playing around to transform the clouds into firey clouds.... I have 2 more variations but i like this one the best.

Crimson Soul
04-25-2005, 12:40 AM
damn those are really good...it almost looks like it was taken right out of a show....yeah like Aeris said i'd rep you lot's too if possible

Dark-Angel
04-25-2005, 02:39 AM
cool cool cool
i love youre work it's asome :D

greets Dark-Angel

/Aifa|
04-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Thanks everyone!!^^

Dark-Angel: Have you posted a pic of your room yet? Id like to see a room decorated with anime/manga, i dont know anyone who has done it. ^^

Crimson: ....Heh, my High school Art teacher would ALWAYS accuse me of doing that! >< ...She knows nothing about Anime/Manga so she thought my work was taken from some random anime on tv. I guess thats a real big complement to say that my stuff looks like what the experts do. ^^

Dark-Angel
04-25-2005, 09:19 AM
sorry i still need to do that buth i am going to
that soon enouf oke ^^

lots of love

cblssms
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
WOW! I LOOVE the Gundam picture! You really have a gift. Unlike me, who can't draw for hell. ^_^'

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks ^^ ....i used to be a huge gundam fan! ...oh, and you can do anything you set your mind to >_^

sorry i still need to do that buth i am going to
that soon enouf oke ^^

lots of loveHeh, you dont have to rush it. Take your time ^___^

hameht
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
yeah i agree with all. I like it especially the fact she is from your mind! I draw sum but not as good as you tho thats for sure! lol. ^_^ and *PSST* the bones are called clavicles -- if you mean the collar bone above her breast and below her neck.

Priest The Holy
05-03-2005, 04:24 PM
[nice i loved it:ninja: :ooh:

Dark-Angel
05-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks ^^ ....i used to be a huge gundam fan! ...oh, and you can do anything you set your mind to >_^

Heh, you dont have to rush it. Take your time ^___^
yea i i'm going to take my time because
my scanner is broke :badrazz:
sorry ^^

greets Dark-Angel

ShokubaiYume
05-04-2005, 07:01 PM
You're REALLY good. I can't draw mecha for the world, and my attempts at weapons are the main entertainment with my friends.

Wiz
05-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I love your pictures! They're so good. Maybe when I get my scanner hooked up I can show you some of mine.

art_silverchain
05-17-2005, 07:36 AM
hey Aifa, your work been better now.
i like all of your work.
its very nice, dude!
go go Aifa! go!

art_silverchain
05-17-2005, 07:45 AM
man! i want to ask you something.
how you can do your
work well?

mata oai shimasho!
bye-bye!

Deshwitat
05-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Dude those are some cool drawings good job ^^

Blood Angel
05-24-2005, 09:55 PM
very nice!! ur quite talented

Taikyo
05-24-2005, 09:59 PM
;.; you're lucky that you can color your artwork in the comp. >.<;;; i can barely do that well. It takes too long...i mean really long for me! >.<;;; Anyways nice artworks. ^^

/Aifa|
05-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Wow, thank you ALL for your comments!! ^__^

Ok, this one ive attached isnt as good as the ones ive been posting, i did it when i was 13. So yeah, it was when i loved Gundam Wing. Half fanart, half my creation. I felt like making an alternate version of the Wing Gundam back then.

I saved the jpg in lower quality so it doesnt take so long to download ^^

Ami~chan
05-27-2005, 11:19 PM
I love'em. Very good; you definately have talent.

/Aifa|
05-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Ah, thanks. ^^

I still need to scan some of my better stuff though, and take photos of my paintings and stuff. Ill post them as soon as i do!

Ami~chan
05-27-2005, 11:37 PM
You better, or I'll steal your blanket >.>

/Aifa|
05-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Hey hey hey, no need to steal, my blanket is double-bed sized :P

....i might add something tommorow if i have time.

devil trigger
05-28-2005, 12:15 AM
u should be famous

EvaŽ
06-03-2005, 04:13 PM
I like your work, really good!!:') , What do you want to be later .. ( or what are you), you should be doing something with art!, as in the meaning for a job.. if you get me .. gosh , I don't even get myself.. -_-'' he, he ^^'' *ashemed*

/Aifa|
06-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey, i get what youre saying. I wish i could do something in the art area for my career, but i dunno.... my parents are strongly against it =\

Thanks to you both for the comments ^^

☆l2emix☆
06-04-2005, 01:25 AM
wow aifa i really didn't think you drew XD

very nice mecha really really precise on detailing you could totally get a career in drawing

one thing i don't like is that one girl she has a long face XD but either way good coloring very very nice coloring
i never really color my work XD

Mayonnaise
06-04-2005, 03:04 AM
I like the coloring you did on the Gundams. ^__^

Plus, the parts on the Gundam are actually straight. I usually can't draw straight, but I try... =Sigh.= Anyways, I hope to see more of your artwork, Aifa. ^__^

/Aifa|
06-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Thanks yous!! :D

Noblewoman: About drawing straight, a tip that usually comes in handy for people is that its easier to draw straight horizontally than vertically, so rotating the paper when doing straight lines does help... or you could just have a ruler in handy =P ....but i personally dont see much difference horiz and vert.

Remix: You should colour your work, it would look even better, ....or maybe i should colour it for you! =P

Mayonnaise
06-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the tip, Aifa. I hope it will help me in the future. ^__^

LadyPSerenity
06-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Hmm... very nice art Aifa... very well done. Just thought I'd stop in and take a look, very jealous of the coloring I am ^_^;; Well of everything really.

Ωmega
06-06-2005, 02:46 PM
hmm,gundum huh?well,the drawning itself is a bit sketchy,but the coloring was done quite nicely

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Why thank you both for the comments. ^^ You're the first admin/mod to visit my gallery LPS *3 cheers for LPS*

I need a digital camera and scanner to get more work into here, so im gonna post the other 2 variations of my Mech. There's a total of 4 variations, the other 2 were posted earlier.

From now on, im gonna put labels on my posted work to stop people from copying my stuff.

LadyPSerenity
06-06-2005, 09:24 PM
As an advice... sign your work, and keep hard copy proof, so you can show that if needed...
<3

And when I say sign, I mean physically put a signature on the work somewhere, even if it's in the white space or written along the lines.

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Hmm, i guess i could do that... but i prefer to obstruct some of the detail of my work so it isnt easily stolen :laugh: ....hehe, but yeah, i think ill just sign my work next time for the fun of it, too bad i quit drawing alst year =\

Ok, i found another one, but i did it when i was 12... when i was obsessed with DBZ. I wish i scanned it better back in the day... Anyway, I designed my own saiyan dude and modified the saiyan armour, i drew him in normal, ssj and ssj2.

AngelWolf
06-06-2005, 09:45 PM
lol nice pic fellow Sekihoutai. You drew that when you were 12 thats cool. Made your own person and all.

Ruhroni Khenshin
06-06-2005, 09:47 PM
aifa u are an amazing drawer it is not even my place to talk to u about ur drawing ill never be able to draw as good as any of u at least in my dreams _+_

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks man. Yeah, there wasnt enough cool hairstyles in DBZ so i wanted to make my own character with a different hairdo. I might actually redesign this character when i have time... actually i will! But of course i need spare time =\

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks, but ...This isnt a chat room. Its a forum. If you need help, ask somewhere else, not in my gallery. Dont post more than once in a row.

AngelWolf
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM
...*sigh* anyway I can't wait for you to recreate it I bet its gonna look good. C ya Captain Sekihoutai.

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Laters my comrade =P

Anyways, ill probably design new clothing for him as well. My drawings when i was 13 and under were mostly fanart, and the rest after 13 are mostly my own designs. But i like revisiting fanart every now and then, such as my Arcia fanart i posted earlier.

/Aifa|
06-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks, but What are talking about? There's no Voltron in here.

tiv
06-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks, but What are talking about? There's no Voltron in here.
o_o...i have removed the spams from this thread...go me.

/Aifa|
06-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Hehe, Ok, with the whole art theft thing happening in the other threads, i thought i would show proof of my ownership of the "Arcia" fanart, one of my greatest achievements. Its attached, but i resized it down and cropped half of it off to prevent people copying it =P

o_o...i have removed the spams from this thread...go me.Thanks ^^ ...though now it looks like i went mad and started talking to myself, hahah.

DarkPrinceBman
06-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Well it took me sometime to look through all of the work you have done. Mainly cause I really want to examine what you have done. And like most here I am quite amazed. Sorry I would put more "BMAN enthusiasm" but im not feeling so good. Well keep up the good work Aifa and Im glad you arent shy to use the PC graphic to enhance your art, there are those so arogant to think its cheap.

/Aifa|
06-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Ah Thanks Bman. Hope you get better soon =P

And yeah, i have to use the PC to get the pics here in the first place, so heh, i might as well use it more and make the pics cooler... i keep the original scans for proof, and the original hard copies for legal proof.

Prince Seven
07-03-2005, 03:53 AM
Aifa you got really awesome drawings i hope i can make more

LittleAngel
07-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Wow, the coloring is wonderful. You must have had a lot of practice.

Amazon_Goddess
07-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Sup Aifa aka perv aka Captain Sekihoutai

Just stoppin by to say how good your drawings are! I think its been awhile since I visited your gallery. Newayz, great job w/ the Gundam ones! Gundams are so hard to draw! I also absolutely LOVE how colorful your art is, I can tell you take alotta time w/ your artwork. Also, I really like your last one (chic w/ the gun) she's kewl too

Neways, keep up the good work! *envies* my gallery isn't that bad but I dont think its as impressive as yours... lol

/Aifa|
07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Hey, thank you all for the comments! ^__^

Oh, and Amazon, youre right about how they took me a while to do. I also like the girl with the gun fanart, but it took me a lot of hours to get it done. @_@ ...Im going to visit your gallery now *pervs on the Amazon Goddess* !

/Aifa|
07-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Hey thanks! ^^ I always felt a need to color my drawings in since they wouldnt look very stand-out-ish without color, and a good contour drawing is only asking for a good coloring job! I like coloring in.

LittleAngel
07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Really O_o? I've never liked coloring much...until now ;D

cowboydemon666
07-12-2005, 10:04 PM
i love your pictures! they're all so good. i wish i was that good of an artist T_T

Marie2007
07-29-2005, 11:03 PM
good work

/Aifa|
08-25-2005, 01:37 PM
This is the first time ill be posting art thats not on paper. Its a sculpture this time. Its basically a human soldier in a mech suit. I designed the whole thing myself and i have the original concept drawings with me, but i need to scan them. ><

Well, i did this in 2003 in the 11th grade in high school. I made it by moulding the shape out through a large piece of clay, fired it up in a kiln, then i painted it with acrylics. I gave it a rough damaged look to bring out the war theme of the soldier. ^^;;

I took snapshots of it with my digital camera at 4 different angles. Here it is:

Mistress Koneko
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
gnarly! and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! w00t! =^_____^= Miss K approves muchly!

Chibi Misao
08-26-2005, 03:10 AM
Cool!! That soldier sculpture looks really good.....make another sculpture!!!I wanna see more ^__________^

catskill888
09-05-2005, 06:29 PM
i liked them. i like to draw,too.i draw mythical creatures.

catskill888
09-05-2005, 06:29 PM
i liked them. i like to draw,too.i draw mythical creatures.like catyains.

jingfi2
09-05-2005, 08:33 PM
i love you art :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mira Kaiba
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I like ur art. It is very good. It has good shadows and color. Keep up the good work!

/Aifa|
09-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Hey thanks for the input you guys and girls! ^^ ...unfortunately, ive already graduated from high school, so i cant get access to any clay to make another sculpture with.

I actually stopped drawing anime at the end of 2003... BUT, the mascot contest here has actually given me incentive to pick up the pencil again. So, expect to see work on my mascot entry in here when the competition is over.

For now, here's 2 projects a did in the 11th grade (the pics were taken from by my 2 megapixel camera phone):

The first one is a painting i called "Blue Dawn". Its basically a squad of mechas invading a colony in a futuristic inter-planetary setting. I did the painting using acrylics. I designed everything myself of course.

The second one is a collage of anime and manga pictures. I designed 3 of the characters in there though. The schoolgirl. The girl with green hair. And the big mecha on the right. That mecha is my best mech achievement, though the original design spanning 3x A3 sheets of paper shows the real detail behind it. The colored rendition here doesnt look that great. I prefer cel-shaded coloring in my work.

enigma unit 01
09-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Very cool art indeed...

Amazon_Goddess
09-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Aifa! I am your BIGGEST FAN!!! *super-uber-glomps*

Lol really though, I am so impressed w/ your drawings! You are incredible! Well, you already know what mine look like, how about some free lessons? Lol I'm in studio art right now, so it's tough. Anyways, hope to see more of your advanced work soon! I can't really pick a fave, since I luv them all, but if I had to pick one I'd say....well actually, I can't say! I wish my art teacher would let me draw anime tho...anyways, I'll check out ur art soon!

-- Much luvvles ^.~
Amazon

souske
09-08-2005, 01:24 PM
That art looks AWSOME!!

/Aifa|
09-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey thanks!! =D

Amazon! I was trying to find your thread for your artwork but i couldnt find it, so i popped in your AG gallery and i must say, youve made some awesome YYH drawings! Not to mention all the other drawings you have in there! My art teacher in 12th grade wouldnt let me do anime, so i know how it feels =_=' ...Oh, I can help you out with the art things if you want, but ive learnt most of my techniques from myself, so it might be a bit weird. This AF/AG mascot contest is keeping me extra busy these day. You should enter the contest! ;)

souske
09-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Well good luck with the contest.

.Kuro
09-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Yo , bro!! You´re the man!!!! They really rock!!! Never seen that kind of drawings!!

Amazon_Goddess
09-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Hey thanks!! =D

Amazon! I was trying to find your thread for your artwork but i couldnt find it, so i popped in your AG gallery and i must say, youve made some awesome YYH drawings! Not to mention all the other drawings you have in there! My art teacher in 12th grade wouldnt let me do anime, so i know how it feels =_=' ...Oh, I can help you out with the art things if you want, but ive learnt most of my techniques from myself, so it might be a bit weird. This AF/AG mascot contest is keeping me extra busy these day. You should enter the contest! ;)
Kewlies! I will hit you up for tutoring in the near-future. Nut about the contest, thats not such a bad idea, I think I will enter! And you'll make some great compition, but of course *smirkles* I will win, coz I am just the bestest at everything! (lol j/p) But really tho, good luck w/ the contest, I'm sure whatever you do will be great!

Also, thanks for keeping tabs on my gallery, I know it's probably deep in the forum somewhere....lol I am hoping to make new additions soon

smoochles ^.~
-da amazon

♥RED_LOVER_GIRL♥
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
that was really good:)

/Aifa|
09-14-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments :)

Kewlies! I will hit you up for tutoring in the near-future. Nut about the contest, thats not such a bad idea, I think I will enter! And you'll make some great compition, but of course *smirkles* I will win, coz I am just the bestest at everything! (lol j/p) But really tho, good luck w/ the contest, I'm sure whatever you do will be great!

Also, thanks for keeping tabs on my gallery, I know it's probably deep in the forum somewhere....lol I am hoping to make new additions soon

smoochles ^.~
-da amazon lol, ok ill give you some 'tutoring' if you want. And good luck to you also. I cant wait to see what youve done for the contest. My character i designed is a bit... well, different i think. And I have this sneaky feeling that some random amazing artist will come and take the prize, but i guess we'll have to wait and see! Until then, lets work hard.

Peace.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
09-16-2005, 06:49 AM
Holy crap Aifa!Yuo can draw better than me! ^^ Nice work on all of your drawings! ^^

Kurumirina
09-19-2005, 10:47 AM
they all look real good Aifa....^^;;......lookz like I better start doin some work myself too....

sokii
08-15-2006, 01:12 PM
nice drawing especially the gundam