PDA

View Full Version : Ignored Advice

Misa Greycloak
04-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Has anyone every warned you against dating a certain guy/girl and in the end you find out why..because you get hurt and the people who gave the advice for you to stay away already knew what he/she was like?But you were so blinded by them,you ignored and thought you knew better.

Sorry,just courious..because I just barely went though this.My brother and a close friend told me to stay away from t his guy and I didnt,so I got my heard broken and my innocent taken from me.As well as lying to cover up who I was dating from them.And they are both mad at me..and I just cant..*sigh*stand the decisions I have made and what I did just to make things worse!:mad: :banghead:
~Misa Greycloak

Jd Blade
04-21-2005, 03:17 PM
No offence to you but... this whole thing has a name... "The Stupidity of Youth"I never have had a girlfriend, partly because of things outside my control (looks, personality, ect.) but mostly because... whats going to come out of it, exactly what you said, you will end up sad... this, of course, only applies in your teenage years, when most adolesence's personalitys and feelings are changeing drasticly. Call me a romantic, but I believe in love, not lust...

Sexy Angel
04-21-2005, 04:01 PM
well, i had the same experience as yours b4 when i had my 1st bf..my friends and cousins always tell me that i'm still young and don't need to rush my youth and i better stop going out with my bf cause the guy im talking to is somewhat like a notorious guy..I was blinded by everything about this guy so I closed my ears to my friends and open my heart to this guy ending up to nothing but a loud cry and realization..

Gjallarhorn
04-21-2005, 04:36 PM
im always the one being ignored.....when people give you advice, no matter how stupid you think in is due to your emotions, consider it, because its almost always right. emotions are troublesome and can off-set rational thought.

Benitora_shadowman
04-22-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm not into relationships and I dont think about those kinds of things. My friends would come to me for advice though about it. When I give advices, I usually say all the things that could happen and the bad and good things that will come after that, then it's up to them to decide. I do tell them what I think and they could disagree with me, but i'm still there for them if it doesn't work out. Making your own decision is part of learning. Two things that we have to remember: enjoy life while you're still young and experiences are part of learning. I dont know what else I could say.