PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from and do you like it where you live?

Death Warrior
04-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Where are you from and do you like it where you live?(and when you post plz be as lease spcific, keep it to country and state)thx

I am from Arizona, United states(for those you don't know where arizona is)
And i think that arizoan is ok but i wouldn't mind moving to another part of arizona.

Drigger
04-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Nebraska, US
I wanna live right where i m

Sexy Angel
04-19-2005, 08:05 PM
i'm from philippines..and i learned to love my place..

Fabala
04-19-2005, 11:02 PM
New Jersey, the armpit state of the United States. I don't mind it terribly. I live in the "pretty" country-style area. Especially after living out on Long Island (about 12 years ago now), it really IS pretty.

I fully intend to live in Australia one day. Ever since I was little I've had an almost unnatural infatuation for it. If past lives exist, mine certainly belonged at one time to someone living down there.

Benitora_shadowman
04-20-2005, 03:13 AM
I'm now in Honolulu, Hawaii.. my house. hehehe. When I first came here, I cried from my first day of school not bcoz people made me cry. I juss hate it here! that was last year when I was 14. hehehe. Now, I guess I'm okay with Hawaii. I don't like it or love it. I'm juss okay with it.

SaceGolem2
04-20-2005, 11:35 AM
New York New York.

I love it here. I've lived in the city all my life and there are unlimited things to see and experience. I'll admit that sometimes it can get annoying, but at the same time, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

viperson
04-20-2005, 12:39 PM
im from washington evveret and i dont like were i live its really geto

Panda_lada
04-20-2005, 12:45 PM
California, U.S.

Z.link
04-20-2005, 01:55 PM
I live in Jacksonville North Carolina, US. Jacksonville is right next to Camp Lejune a marine corp base. IT is in the middle of nowhere!! it is on the coast and the closest large city (besides jacksonville which is middle sized) is like an hour away. I used to live on Camp Pendleton in California and it was much better except for the rolling blackouts:D

I'm Ol' Gregg
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
I live in England, in the New Forest (Southampton) and I like where I live as it's quiet and I won't get mugged if I go upto my local shop!!

I like where are live as the people are nice and I live next to a primary school which is awesome!!

One thing I don't like is walking to school as there is a field on my way with loads of cows and they are sooooooo scary!! And I aslo don't like walking to one of my friend's houses because there is a field with nearly 100 geese in it and I am SOOOOO scared of geese!! *hides under a rock*

R384149
04-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Long Island, New York, USA i lived here my whole life and i hate it,i wanna move to nyc or westchester or somthing.

-akichan-
04-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Im from China cos i was borned there, went to Japan from China, then went to Korea from Japan, then i came to US from Korea. And i hate US. I like Asia better. Or Europe.

Taikyo
04-20-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm now in Honolulu, Hawaii.. my house. hehehe. When I first came here, I cried from my first day of school not bcoz people made me cry. I juss hate it here! that was last year when I was 14. hehehe. Now, I guess I'm okay with Hawaii. I don't like it or love it. I'm juss okay with it.
lol! i didn't know you cried in KMS. Golie woman! You should of at least tried to talk to me back then. We would be friends that time. =P lol. I hope you do like it here. =P

Anyways i came from Phillippines then moved to Guam when i was 2. Then moved to Hawaii 8 years later. And i pretty much like it here. yet, i miss all the parting everyday thing. When i was in Guam, everyone would at least have one or two parties every week. Of course i had parties every 3 days or more. =P But Hawaii's pretty cool. I like the people (meaning guys..J/Kx3) here since they're nice and welcoming. ^-^

lykeafoolppl
04-20-2005, 07:46 PM
i live in US now but i came from S. Korea.

sakura gohan mathers
04-20-2005, 07:52 PM
i'm from Texas (in the united states) and no i don't really like where i live.
i have 3 good reasons
1: the town is small
2: no good music stations
3: the closest town that is considered a BIG CITY is and hour away.

Misa Greycloak
04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I live in Memphis,Tennessee and I do like it very much.I lived in Winchester,New Hamshire for 16 years and I have been here(Memphis) almost 3.Its beautiful :)
~Misa Greycloak~

wizz-o-matic
04-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Slovenia, Europe ^^

I do like my country, it's quite interesiting ... I just don't like the school system ... they demand too much ... the school is damn hard here ... it's easyer in the near Italy (that makes me wonder why didn't I go to study there ...)

Cloud_strife1984
04-21-2005, 02:39 AM
im from Lancashire, England

jindivik
04-21-2005, 03:20 AM
^^^^^^^^me too^^^^^^^

Goddess Iris
04-21-2005, 03:39 AM
i'm from the philippines..i love it here because i have my best friend around

Storm Strife
04-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Born and living in Bristol, England - listed as one of the :censored:st towns in England. It's a fairly okay-ish place, but I'd rather move somewhere quieter, with less risk of being mugged.

I'm Ol' Gregg
04-21-2005, 10:13 AM
I live near a place called Totton and its Englands most dirtiest town.. or second dirtiest but it's awful and I am embarassed to live near it!! lol!!

retro
04-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Fitzgeralds bar at Central Station, The Ox at Whitley Bay or in bed.

Newcastle for now, I'm going to live in Spain in September, I bet you really wanted too know that didn't you eh, EH!

Let us all drink kentucky's fine bourbon together, its thursday.

kaisen
04-22-2005, 02:45 AM
Looks like i'm the only one from Malaysia... some ppl probably haven't even heard about it ^_^; I don't like living here!!! but at least there's not natural disasters here like earthquakes... that's the only good thing...
i wanna live in Japan!!!

WatermelonX
04-22-2005, 09:28 PM
I live in Bellevue, WA, which is part of greater Seattle. I like the weather here and such, but I don't have a lot of relatives here which makes me kind of lonely and bored. I would like to move to Japan, Taiwan, or California US where most of my relatives are ^_~

Chouji
04-22-2005, 09:52 PM
well technaily i was born in houston but since i moved alot when i was a baby due to my dad being in the air force i guess everywhere right now we live on kandena air force base in okinawa,japan

TodayIsMine
04-23-2005, 06:37 AM
i live in ontario canada. i love this place. every season shows itself; there is freedom; and all my friends are here :). the only thing i hate is the government. they're a bunch of liars and cheaters. but i love life in canada!

Kaoru217
04-23-2005, 11:45 AM
i live in st. augustine florida! the oldest city in the USA! and i hate living here! the only good thing about it is my friends and my awesome school....

Milly
04-23-2005, 12:03 PM
From Louisiana and I love it. Too bad I live in the place I'm in now. -.-

Gjallarhorn
04-23-2005, 12:44 PM
From Massachusetts in a fairly small city just south of Boston, and i hate it, i shall finish highschool, go through college(hopefully out of state), and then move away and never return.